Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:14 pm
James sighed "It seems I fail to understand you completely...........But no one would understand anyone else but themselves" he said taking a hand through his hair again "If Angelus and Tea want to come they are more than welcome to come"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:17 pm
Pre was quiet for a few minutes, "When I was still in Mythanos, I was taken advantage of as a tool for war. Here, I've been used, tortured, and disgraced for either my looks or my unique bloodline. Does it end? Will you and Angelus betray me too?" She asked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:42 pm
James looked at he for a moument "What do I have to gain by betraying you?" James asked her sincerely. He wanted to know why she was so set on them betraying someone that they were looking and trying to help so hard  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 pm
(About time I get to say this. I love that dancing Marth gif you have in your sig. It's so cute *snuggles*)

"What did any of them have to gain? Personal glory? Pleasure brought by causing others pain? Just because they felt like it? I don't know what to believe anymore," Pre said. She finally looked up at him. It was evident in her eyes that she didn't want to go through betrayal anymore.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:55 pm
((Awww thanks....I love that Siggy X3))

James sighed before hugging her gently "I am not the person to do that.....I've been used maybe not in the same mannor as you have but I have felt simular.......I dont want to harm those that are innocient and do not deserve such treatment" he explained carefully. Being a vampire, James had been ridiculed, used, and almost killed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 pm
Pre closed her eyes. She figured that she should give James an example of her abuse. With a small chant in the Faerie language, she sent an image to James' mind.
It was a battlefield unlike anything witnessed on Mythanos. There were four different countries fighting all at once, and not one of them were allied together. At least a million people had gathered in the no-man's-land to fight.
In the middle of the carnage, Pre appeared. A few minutes later, everyone around her were dying horrible deaths. She had used a combination of magic poison and her inversion to deal with the entire battle.
Blood stained her armor and dripped off her wings and sword. She licked the blood from her hands and smiled. Her eyes were as red as the blood around her.
The illusion went away after that. Pre looked away again.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:08 pm
James was suprised "............Clever magic" he said letting Pre go panting hard. 'Damnit......I havent had a decient meal yet.......only that bird......' he thought feeling strained. He covered his face with on hand resisting the urge to feed again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:20 pm
"You need to get something to drink. We're not going anywhere if you want to get something," Pre said. She could see it in his aura.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:27 pm
James shook his head "No........It gets......triggered even if I feed........ a decient meal" he exaplained trying to hide his pain "I need to get.....used to it......anyway" 'If I am to travel like this I will have to adept''  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:32 pm
Tea had watched them silently. She could see his aura was not exact, but similar to her sister's when she's about to invert, "Here. I'll take you outside okay?" She said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:05 pm
Angelus suddenly reappeared before sighing and vanishing again a few times. Finally he said out, "I swear...when I find the guy who is trying to call me to him and then cutting it off every second...I'll kill em." He looked extremely annoyed, "Seriously if someone is going to call me, the least they can do is wait until I arrive." He looked over at the two fairies sadly and turned to the two Dragonkin and raised an eyebrow, "Well, you two look familiar...hm...maybe..."

Akari looked back and forth confused...all of this was so strange to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:11 pm
"How may I help you?" KoTari questioned Angelus.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm
spade looked at KoTari. "i have a bad feeling... like something is going to happen" she continued to rub her patch.

lost looked at spade. he knew she was nervous. 'but about what?'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm
Angelus said softly, "What was your father's or mother's name. You look so darn familiar." He hummed in thought and nodded, "Then again I have worked with several species and beings before."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:35 pm
"Ho...? What's this, being so friendly all of a sudden? I don't even know you, hardly," KoTari said, crossing his arms. His smirk was very similar to their fathers'.
Seraphiel looked at Spade, "What could happen? We are in an illusion Akari made. No one from the Academy should be able to detect us," She said and glanced up at Akari as if looking for reassurance.

(Sorry, but this might be my last post for the night)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games