Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Phi ran up to Tai and grab him by his shirt. Phi held a kunai towards his neck. "Don't disrepect me a get the ******** out now. I'm not in the mood." Phi open the door and threw Tai out of the door. Before turning around, he look at Tai. "You can come back in after I'm done talking." Phi turn to rekio and slam the door. "I need to talk to you. This is urjent."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 pm

Tai would be easily thrown out of the Office, and out into the hallway. Considering the force and strength used, Tai's back would slam into the wall, creating a loud thud. This noise, and Tai's pain, would overpower the noise of the words Phi had spoke. After a few seconds of sitting still against the wall, Tai would stand up and rub his back a bit. That had hurt him considerably, even though he was a Kaguya. If he would have had enough time, he would have hardened his bones, and been thrown through the wall. That didnt matter now though, because Tai wanted to give Phi a piece of his mind.

Tai would slowly walk up to the door, and knock a few times. Almost instantly, Tai would extend a sharp bone lance out of his right palm, and begin to add more density to it. In only a few seconds, the bone would become as hard as steel. After Tai finished the process, he would slash his arm down on the left side of the door, digging into it and cutting off the hinges or whatever is holding the door up. With his left hand, he would push the door down, and walk into the room once more. "Look you idiot, I am not in the mood for you either. I want to talk to the Hokage right now, because apparently she or someone else accused me of being in the Akatsuki. I personally think this is more important then ANYTHING else you have to say."

Nebulosis

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:52 pm

Gamakichi hops through the hallway. "Is the hokage in her office?" Gamakichi says looking at tai. "I have something to give her so is she here?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:54 pm

((Phi you need to calm down. There is to be no fighting in the hokage's office or building.))

SynysterGatesRules

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Phi turns around with angry. "I said get out. And you won't get out. I push you out and you come back. You want to die or do you want to shut up and get out because I GOT HERE FIRST YOU LITTLE NINJA!"

(Im just rping, I'm friendly in real life. O yea, if you dont get out I will be force to attack. just a heads up.)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Teddy sent in a clone in threw the window , he was wearing his white light assassins robe on and his mask covering his face. "Damn talk about drama" he mumbled . The ring he was wearing was hidden and teddy looked at Tai "Traitor" he whispered real low knowing that know one heard it. The clone took it's the mask off and the hoodie of the robe. "Where is my mom?" he asked.

teddy_byakuga

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:06 pm

((well I have to talk to her about my rpc so just give the scroll I hand you and tell her to read then I'll leave ok?))
Gamakichi hands phi a scrool that is sealed for the hokage. "Only she can read this." Gamakichi hops off.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:36 pm

Tai sighs, seeing that Phi was simply going to keep this arguement going. He didnt have the time to just sit around, and wait for his chance to talk to the Hokage. More and more people were coming in, which meant that Tai might have to wait longer and longer to get his chance to talk to the Hokage. Tai would then remain speechless for a moment before saying "Fine. You win...whatever your name is. I dont have time for childish arguements like these." Tai would then quickly glance at Teddy for a moment, vaguely remembering who he is. After doing so, Tai would slowly make his way out the door, and almost instantly disappear. However, if anyone actually bothered to watch closely, they would see a blur in Tai's previous position for a quick second.

Nebulosis

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:57 pm

katsuro appeared at the door as tai walk pass him. he look at tai and smirk and then walk in. "im here to see phi." he told the crowd.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:46 pm

After talking to Rekio, Phi turn to Katsuro. "Well let go to the Hokage mountain." After his reply, he vanishes to the mountain.

xPhi-Phix

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:53 pm

katsuro nodded and vanished as well.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:19 pm

(( @Reiko: Check out the last 3 requests in the building application ))

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:30 am

((gotcha))

Reiko leaned back in her chair, hoping that phi had made the right choice.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:38 pm

Syn walks through the hall of the building and then knocks on the door waiting for the ok to enter.

SynysterGatesRules

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:17 am

"come in!" reiko called, the seeing Syn walk in she asked. "What can i do for you?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games