Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:20 pm
Justice blinked. "You know... that's a slightly larger fleet. I could get my bots to ready the dropship and join them quickly... If all we know is that there's massive weapons fire, maybe we should have a scouting party sent. If someone could aid me with some stealth technology I could sneak my dropship in and assess the threat. That way we will know what we're fighting. Does this sound good?" The feline babbled out the entire statement before licking his right paw clean.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Viva nods. He gestures to a drone to help equip his ship.

"Very well, but as soon as there looks like there is trouble fall back to the fleet."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:57 am
Justice blinked. "I've got-to-do-something-bye!" He was then scurrying quickly out of the room and to the Artisian District. "Gotta Enter, gotta win!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 pm
Viva blinks at the sudden change in Justice. He shrugs and looks back and Lutia.

"I'll go prepare."

Viva turns and heads to the armory. He grabs a a duffel bag and selects a re-engineered ancient pulse rifle, with four crystal shards as extra ammo. He looks around alittle more and decides a few satchel charges and a couple of Biological Incinerators, a type of grenade use by the ancients that affected on living material, would fit the mission criteria as well.

After arming himself he makes his way back to the meeting room, stopping to pick up his beam cannon and his halberd.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 pm
Lutia stared after Justice as he desappeared, wondering what was so important.
"Well. Lets procure Justice's scout ship and see whether this anomaly is a threat."
She said, checking to make sure her weapons were stored to her satisfaction.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:14 pm
Mila woke up to the sound of a bot trying to wake her. Her boredom had lead to a series of abstract ink blotches she'd done with oil on every available surface in her. The one she had been sleeping in was entitled. "The buffalo, with passion."

As she clambered to her feet, consciousness took control. "Hey, you got something to say, or you just gonna stare at me like a bucket of bolts all day?" The bot responded with a recording of Justice. "There's a shiny thing....go scout it out.....use the bots....." Mila blinked at this vague description. "Bring me to the others, yah scrap heap. Maybe they'll know what he's bumblin' about." And so the bot lead her on to Justice's last position, standing before Lutia. "Hey, boss lady. What's this shiny thing we're s'pose to scout?"  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:23 pm
Lutia glanced towards the weapons storage entrance as Mila arrived. Lutia had not seen her in some time and was surprised to see her still in the base.
"An unknown energy was detected up in space. We were going to investigate but Justice desappeared suddenly. Could you operate his drop ship?"
Lutia asked of the mechanic.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:00 pm
"Operate it?" He quickly smirked. "heck, I can repair it, refuel it, re arm it, and most likely build a new one from scratch. If you got yourself a copy of the mapping info, it'd probably be useful to me. Give it to one of these bots and I can get on it."  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm
"He should have some record of it in his shop."
Lutia told her, suspecting the robots she was traveling with could direct her to the location.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:13 pm
Just as Lutia thought, the bot that accompanied Mila spoke up. "Please follow." And with that Mila was gone. Soon she'd be making way to that object to figure out what it was.  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 pm
While Mila wandered off to construct their transport, Lutia turned to Neon.
"Have you any experience with space missions?"
She inquired with some interest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:52 pm
Neon thought for a second.

"Well I've boreded enemy ships befor if thats what your asking."  

X Neon Uzumaki X

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:24 am
"Close enough."
Lutia said, doubting anyone aside from Justice had any previous experience in space.
"This could be a dangerous mission so I want you to watch yourself. Stupid mistakes can get you killed if your not careful."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:33 am
Mila scurried back into the main room. "We got one dropship ready fer scouting. Anyone goin' come with me?" The cat girl tried to hide her fear of space. Of how dangerous it was, she didn't like the idea of being alone out there. "I mean, you people'll be missin' out otherwise."  

justice_prime

X Neon Uzumaki X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:37 am
Neon steped up

"Yeah I'll go with"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games