Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:00 pm
Keliah looked at the time. "Wow...it's going by fast" she said to herself. Kessaris...where are you, we need to be leaving soon...im so ready for this adventure she projected to him, at that exact moment she felt as if something was coming. She could feel it in her gut. "what is this?" she asked.

Serinity began to run, picking up speed. She felt an attraction,like a magnetic pull. She ran faster and faster as she looked like a blur to the naked eye. She's near she thought to herself as she was fastly approaching Shale.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 pm
Nephilis made his way toward the kitchen, nearly starving after such an anxious night. His stomach quivered lightly as he looked toward the day with dark eyes. He'd lost his ability of precognition from days of being human. Rescues, animal control generally being a leader has snatched away time to himself. He didn't care though. Samara, Lunia and Tenshi were the only things he needed. And Plague for the time being. Neph entered and sat at the table with a black silk shirt over his body. Before eating, he wonders about Lunia...

~~~

Kess finished off his breakfast, placing his fork down beside his sparkling plate. "Delicioso, Decia." he gives thanks before realizing sister and godsister were awake. His aura sensing ability had grew exponentially over night. "Here they come Decia."

"I know. Gotta love'em though right?"

"Speak for yourself...."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:09 pm
Riko opened her eyes, noticeably they seemed to be green now. She sat up and noticed feathers all along the room, putting her hand over her mouth. Riko was sicker than she thought. She stood shakley, hiding her wings which were even longer now and changed into jeans and a long sleeve shirt. She looked at herself in the mirror and noticed several things. Her hair was almost to her lower back now and it was a light silver, plus her skin was extremely pale, almost white. She brushed her hair and ran to the kitchen without shoes. RIko found Kessaris and looked at him. "Look at me! I'm like a walking dead person! I'm as pale as milk almost! My hair is even down to my lower back!" She then looked in a mirror and gasped. "My eyes are now green! I need someone to heal me..."

Alyss sat in bed, listening. She knew Riko was changing and no amount of healer was going to be able to make something of her mess. It was all Alyss' fault and now she blamed herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:12 pm
Keliah got off the bed and made her way downstairs. She walked into the kitchen telekineticly throwing an ornage at Kessaris' head. "Shut up Kess" she said to him as she sat down. She never at breakfast,it made her stomach hurt. "Kess...Nevermind" she said,feeling the same feeling.

Serinity was now on the border of Shale, the guards telling her to hault, began to shoot, but as they were shooting a barrier was raised around her where bullets were flying back at them. She hopped over the wall and began to walk the streets in Shale.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:20 pm
Morganna meandered down the stairs and into the kitchen a bit more refreshed. But she was still grumpy. She sat down at the table and began picking at the peel of a banana silently.

Christiaan walked into Flip's room, checking on her little angel. He was awake of course, eager to start his day. He had been bathed the previous night since he was covered in ice cream. She picked him up with a smile, happy both to see him and that her ribs were a bit better. "What do you say we go get Daddy and go have some breakfast?" she said enthusiastically, to which she received an equally enthusiastic "YAY!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 pm
(Kess never gets a break. Whew...)

With squinted eyes, he looks at Keliah, then to Decia who looked away quickly. "I'm happy you find this funny. I certainly don't."

"I didn't say anything, Sir Shale."

"Har har har. Whatever."

"Your girlfriend is here..."

Kessaris averts his attention from Keliah then to Riko. "Oh." he simply responded, caught off guard by her condition. "A healer...a healer....I don't have that power yet."

"Ahh, but I do!" Decia said ecstatically. "I never got to try it on anyone until now. I used to practice on my sister when we were seven and--Holy crap! No one cares about what happened thirteen years ago! Just heal her Decia."

"Oh, shut up. And I'll get right on it. I need you to follow me Riko." Decia said as she moved from the kitchen to the entrance area. A long sofa was present and before it was glass-top table with a small shrub on it. Red berries, apparently fake, jutted from it's many limbs.

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:27 pm
Samara sat on the floor, resting her back against the balcony, looking at Lunia with a gentle smile. ~Neph, I might need you to take over on the omlettes~ she projected to him. ~Lunia and I will be down shortly. But everything is ready to go with them, so it should be pretty easy.~ "How are you doing, sweetheart?" she asked, able to tell by the girl's pensiveness that Nephilis had told her about her parents last night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:28 pm
Riko followed, sitting and looked at Decia. "Thanks, Decia... sorry you have to deal with to kids at once..." She said softly, then saw Alyss walk in.

"Healing her won't work, Decia.... she needs to learn how to control the power thats eating away at her. It's something I passed to her on accident. I need to talk to Riko a lone, Decia. Inform Kessaris that there is no need to worry any longer, I'm going to take care of it." Alyss knelt down and put her hands on Riko's, making them glow green.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:38 pm
~I will cook them myself. It'll be a snap, hopefully.~ Neph immediately recalled the time before last he made an omelette. It ended up on the ceiling somehow. To make matters worse, the ceiling is almost twenty feet from the floor. "I've been alive for more than 100 years...I know I'm wise enough to do this." He chose not the easy omelette, but the omelette du fromage.

~~~

"As you wish, my lady." Decia said, walking back toward Kessaris whose eyes had gone white. Only she noticed and she knew what was going on. She didn't say anything, but she knew it was for his own good that he copied the power to heal other, but not himself.

(I'm gonna make a profile for Decia Sylverant. She's outgrown the non-depicted bystander role.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:43 pm
~Thank you, darling~ Samara responded, using such a term of endearment with him for the first time. It seemed to fit, though...it felt...right. Though she did chuckle inwardly a bit because she began to remember the last time he tried cooking. Just as she walked into the kitchen, the egg that had stuck to the ceiling dropped onto her head.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:14 pm
Riko walked out and sat by Kessaris, her face expressionless. She looked at an apple, thinking and then bit into it. She set it down on the table, looking at it as she swallowed. "Morning Keliah, Morning Morganna. Hopefully you both slept well."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:19 pm
Keliah looked over at Riko. "Good Morning Riko...I slept great..." she said worried a little about the girl. "Geez...Im so ready to start our adventure...and you'd be a great addition" she said to Riko.

Serenity continued to walk the Shale streets. She said nothing but continued to go in the direction of Keliah. She watched as the peole interacted with each other.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Morganna nodded and made a noise that sounded like a mild grunt, returning the congeniality to Riko. She still wasn't awake enough for morning pleasantries.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:24 pm
Riko looked at Keliah out of the corner of her eyes, a little spark of happiness ingnited then suddenly her eyes were back to their dull shade of black. "Thank you, Keliah. I'll try to go and be helpful... but I don't know just yet..." She smiled but there was no emotion. Something happened when Alyss had touched Riko, something that made her less human... something that made her basically a walking shell of what used to be the happy, fun loving Riko.  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm
Keliah found it odd how Riko was acting. She normally would scan someone's mind,but seeing that she was her brother's girlfriend, she wouldnt intrude. She had been getting that weird feeling again. She shook it off. "So Kess...what's the plan for today?" she asked smiling at him.

As Serenity continued walking she began to shapeshift, altering her appearance. She now looked like a worker from the bulb. She approached it. She continued walking until she was inside. She had found Keliah and company. "Excuse me" she said. She scanned their minds. "Lady Keliah and Lord Kessaris...I was wondering...I'd really like to accompany you all in your journey...I've been known to hold my own in combat" she said to them both. The thing with Serenity, even though she had came to conciousness just recently, her powers were growing by the second,but could not be absorbed by Kessaris or Keliah.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games