Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin giggled softly as Dylan dragged her out of the room before anyone else could even step foot outside. She was able to keep up with his quick pace. "Your room, love," Ravin breathed, desire coating her voice. She pressed her lips swiftly to his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:15 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan chuckled lightly. "Aye Aya Cap'in." He joked and pulled her towards his room. Her lips graced his cheek and he lifted her into his arms, practically running to his room. He apologized along to way to the people that scowled at him. Unlocking his door he smirked at Ravin. Then tossed her on the bed lightly as he slammed the door shut. He smiled, "You're sure about this?" He questioned.

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

My Goodness Hunter... He smiled and kissed her harder, almost wanting to just tear her clothes off right there. "Veronica..." he purred into her ear circling his tounge around it and undoing the first button of her vest. He dipped his head down to kiss the now exposed flesh.
llI think it was a button up vest right?ll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:28 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin gasped in surprise as Dylan tossed her onto the bed. He looked over at her with true concern in his eyes. She struck a sexy pose, her hip stuck out to the side. Ravin smiled seductively. "Of course I do, my love." She traced swirling patterns into the fabric of her black jeans, looking up coyly at Dylan from underneath her eyelashes.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:33 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Hunter started to kiss her harder, god she just wanted to rip his clothes off... but she wouldn't.

"Mhm," She cooed back. His tongue was circling her ear, his fingrs were undoing a button on her vest, she gasped for air. Her entire body was burning up. "Its pretty hot in here." She giggled lightly as his lips kissed her bare skin.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smirked at her as she gasped. Then she struck a pose that made her even sexier. is that even possible? Dylan shrugged it off and smiled back a mirror seductive smile. Of course I do, my love. His body shivered again and he pulled his shirt off, exposing his chest that was rising and falling quickly.

He jumped onto the bed, pinning her down and he kissed her neck as he undid her jeans button.

||Yep yep(: ||  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:44 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

It's pretty hot in here. she giggled, and he looked up at her desire evident in his eyes. "You haven't felt anything yet." he whispered as he undid her other button and kissed her chest. His hands were busy rubbing her back and hips. She was warm, hot even and he loved it.

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:48 pm
rAViN bLaCK

"Oh my God," Ravin breathed, taking in the radiance that was Dylan in front of him. Beautifully chiseled muscles and chest that were tan and even more beautiful in the sunlight.

Suddenly he was on top of her, pinning her down and wrestling with her jeans. Kisses were hot on her throat. Her pants slipped off of her legs, exposing their paleness in the golden light. Her chest rose and fall with the rhythm of his.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:48 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica was totally burning up with desire, with want, with need. A passion burned in her eyes like never before. You haven't felt anything yet. She leaned into his touch as he unbuttoned another button. "Oh Hunter.." She sighed as his lips touched her chest, his hands were moving along her back and her hips.

Honestly, her tempature had to be atleast 100 degrees. Her knees were weak, she leaned against the wall behind her to keep herself from falling over. She slowly tugged at Hunters shirt, wanting to yank it off.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan sighed in delight as her pants were, once again, laying on the floor. Her radiating skin was almost blinding. He smiled and kissed down her belly and onto her legs. He circled his tongue along her inner thigh and breathed warm breath onto her icy skin.

Dylan looked up at her, watched her chest rise and fall quickly for a moment then went back to hungrily kissing her thighs. Oh my god. Was all he could think.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:58 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Her eyes fluttered shut. The kisses were so small and intimate that it made her blush. Her heart thudded pleasantly in her ears. She tried not to squirm. Not being able to stand it any longer, Ravin released a loud groan of pleasure. "Dylan...Dylan..." She slipped her hands down his pants and lovingly rubbed his hips.

"God lord in heaven, that feels good," she sighed into his ear.

||yeah...think we should tone it down a bit? xD||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:00 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter growled when she sighed his name, undoing yet another button on her shirt, only one more to go. She had leaned back against the wall and he was glad it was there to support her because his hands were too busy roaming to do much. She began tugging at his shirt and he continued to kiss her, figuring she would manage to get it off him soon enough.
llWhy is Veronica tugging at his shirt? It has a zipper ^^ll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:05 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan groaned into her legs. his fingers pulled up her shirt and yanked it off. "I love you." He whispered into her ear. Then his tongue circled her lobe as he pulled his pants off.

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica smiled and realized that there was a zipper on his shirt, she zipped it down and ran her fingers along his chest. It was icy cold and hard as a rock. God, she loved it. Hunter growled, she was absolutely not stopping now or anytime soon. Another button, undone, his lips continued to kiss her. She sighed again, wrapping her tongue around his.

||maybe a tad? lol||
||oops! i remember that now! sorries. ill fix that! ^^||  

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Veronica's warm hands ran across his chest and he groaned. Finally undoing the last button he pushed the vest off of her, careful not to tear it like the last time, and moved his mouth across her torso. "God, Veronica..." he groaned lifting her up so her feet wern't on the floor at all and kissing her mouth and her neck.
llWait, us too?ll

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:26 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Hunter undid the last button on her vest and she let out a sigh as he took it off of her. She could tell he was being extra careful and she giggled lightly His lips were on her torso, God, Veronica... She felt him moan against her skin, then lift her into the air. His lips now traced her mouth and down her neck. "Huh--" She moaned, "Hunter..." She sighed in pleasure. "I want you so badly." She leaned into his touch, completely amused at the fact that he was holding her up.

||no, i think we're good^^ ||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 pm
||JUST so you guys know, I'll be gone most of the day tomorrow and Sunday because I'm volunteering for something. I'll be home later at night.||

rAViN bLaCK

Ravin tilted her head, her eyes rolling back into her head as a groan issued from her legs. Dylan slipped up on top of her and yanked off her shirt, exposing more pale skin. She blushed under his intent gaze, closing her eyes when he whispered "I love you" in her ear.

Ravin groaned as his tongue circled her lobe. "I love you, too," she whimpered back, watching him remove his pants. Lust thrust her up against him. Ravin attacked Dylan with fierce kisses and touched his body everywhere all at once. She pressed herself against him, never wanting to be apart.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games