Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:01 am
Lysane growled and then shifted wolf as he chased after her.

The only houses nearby were from a small village of demon bandits...not the most choice location, but Lysane had had to make due with a temporary dwelling.

Such as it was..a large demon with little human remblance and large tusks grabbed up Rayani from behind with demonic strength, pulling her close as a skinny, inhuman demon sneered and got beside her, drooling a bit. "This one looks tasty.." he said.

Lysane followed the scent and found her, of course, already in trouble with some demons..damn all...he came up and growled lowly. He shifted back to human form, smaller than both demons height wise, but bigger than the skinny one muscle wise. "Let the wench go, she's too scrawny to be a decent bite." he said, trying to talk them out of eating her before confronting them.

The bigger demon sneered. "Maybe she'd be a better bed toy then..if she's no good for eating."

Lysane's jaw clenched slightly. "Let her go, she isn't worth it." The pain Lysane would bring them, that is.

Kyra's mother and father exchanged a glance as they released her. "Your friends.." her mother echoed softly.

Tallis' smile had slipped and she seemed sad and at a loss. Lanen didn't seem surprised. "Well..you'll..come visit..won't you?" asked Tallis.

Anden whimpered again as she knelt beside him. And then he tensed as she placed her hand on his ear before relaxing at the motions. "That feels really good, Thery.." he murmured even though she couldn't understand him. Anden found the wolf quieting and he sat down, leaning into the rubbing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:17 am
Rayani struggled against the demon's grip, though she didn't have any hope of getting out of it with her powers stripped. She cursed her bad luck as she glared at the ground, trying to get away.

Kyra smiled and nodded. "Of course I will!" she said and then looked up at her mother and father. "Um . . . actually . . . can I stay for at least tonight?" she asked softly, not wanting to leave her family quite yet.

Theresa smiled and continued to rub his ears, humming a small tune as she waited for James to return, knowing that Anden was effectively relaxed and that the wolf wouldn't be coming out anytime soon. Of course . . . she was so busy trying to kepe Anden calm, she didn't realize that another wolf might view her actions as an attempt to seduce and bring Anden under her control.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:28 am
(Ever the damsel. rolleyes *snickers at Theresa and Rayani*)

Lysane sighed as the demons refused to let up, still, he had to rescue Rayani. A fight ensued, of course, and the end result was a dead skinny demon and a nearly dead big demon who went running off. Lysane had a none-too-pretty stab wound to the side, and Rayani's cheek had gotten slashed. She could heal it, if she'd had her powers.

"Come on.." he growled, trying to stand firm. "We're going b-back.." he stumbled. The stab had been deep and thick, courtesy of a clawed demon hand.

Her mother and father smiled. "Of course, sweetheart." Her mother said, kissing her forehead. "Stay as long as you like." she said warmly. She'd missed her daughter, though she'd barely known her...a mother's love wasn't a fickle thing if the mother was worth her stuff.

Anden gave a few contented growls as he stayed close, enjoying the sensation and the lack of wolf trying to take over.

Meanwhile..a large, hairy man with mean eyes sneered down at her as he grabbed her by the hair and jerked her aside. "Come on, whore, go back where you belong. Between a wizard's legs." he said rudely.

Anden had seen red since the moment the man had jerked her back..but at that..the wolf came out, although not completely, and he still had his mind as he went from wolf sized, to wolfkin sized..a human sized wolf. Anden launched himself at the man with a snarl and the man shifted instantly..this would now be seen as a challenge fight. To interefere would be against the rules..

The man, larger than Anden even while in wolfkin form..snarled as Anden walked in a circle and the other man did the same. It was bad enough that Anden had no fighting experience as a wolf, but this man was clearly out for blood and used to getting it..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 am
((^-^))

Rayani was at Lysane's side, and caught his arm, trying to support him. "You know . . . if you let me have my powers, I can heal that for you . . ." she said, not one to leave another person injured if she could do something about it.

Kyra smiled and hugged her mother tightly. "I missed you so much . . ." she murmured softly.

Theresa's eyes widened as Anden was involved in a challenge fight. She cursed under her breath. Where was James when you needed him?!  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:52 am
Lysane tried to tug his arm away and only managed a little jerk. "Pfft..why would you heal me?" he mumbled, growing weaker. He couldn't help but kneel down at try to catch his breath..before Rayani's earlier head slam, combined with his blood loss now..caught up to him and he went unconscious.. his lack of consciousness and near-deathness caused the collar to click and slide off..since after all, without his magick actively keeping it in place, there was no magick to hold it together. Even once she healed him, he would have to redo the spell which would give her time to defend herself.

Kyra's mother held her tightly and smiled. "I missed you too...so much..I love you, Kyra..:"

Anden growled at the other..and he charged forward and the other wolf sneered before chomping on his side, far more used to fighting. Anden whimpered and then made an odd twist, biting clean through the other wolf's ear and causing him to howl in pain.

Anden bled and ignored it, glaring at the other wolf before charging again..only to get tackled down. The other wolf lunged for his neck, but he jerked and swiped a paw at the other's snout, drawing blood.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 am
Rayani blinked as the collar fell off and she wasted no time to heal Lysane's wound, pressing her hands to it and chanting a spell to heal both the internal and external damage.

Kyra smiled as well and a small purr started to be emitted from her as she felt happier than she had for a while.

Trasten sighed and wolfed out again, rolling over. "I'm bored . . . how long can a family reunion take?" he asked, whining a bit.

James arived with a bag of food for Anden which he nearly dropped as he saw the scene. He hurried over to Theresa. "What's going on?!" he demanded, listening as Theresa explained as best she could.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:11 am
Lysane awoke as the wound healed, groaning a bit before sitting up and blinking. He looked down at his bloodied shirt then at her neck as he realized what happened. "You healed me...thank you..Rayani.." he murmured, and then he brushed his hand by her cheek. "You should heal your cheek too." he said, and once she'd done so, his eyes slid to the collar. He had to put it back on her, or she'd leave him.

But for saving him, Lysane would definately treat her better. Lysane made a grab for the collar, muttering under his breath as he tried to put the spell back on before she could do anything. The spell wasn't magick, not caster's magick anyway, it was more like a charm any magickal being could do since few wolfkin had real magick, which was part of why it took longer than true magick, depending on the spell.

Koltar rolled his eyes. "As long as it wants to, squirt. We should have left you at the castle." he said with a smirk as he flicked Trasten's nose.

Anden growled at the wolf, who snarled back as they squared off..more swipes and bites were exchanged..and then Anden lunged, catching the other wolf by the neck and biting hard..the wolf made a noise of pain...and then surrendered...Anden was the victor..and though he didn't know it, he'd just beaten a pack leader.

Whispers of the wolf beating a pack leader began zipping through the crowd, some of which were right near James and Theresa.

Anden had no idea of what he'd just done, and wearily wobbled over to James and Theresa, sitting down as the bloodied and furry Anden nuzzled against James' stomach. "He wanted to hurt Theresa..but I beat him.." Anden with his eyes closed. Anden wasn't used to expending so much blood or energy, nor was he used to the wolf form.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:23 am
Rayani nodded when he told her to heal her cheek, she'd been planning to do that anyways and she placed her hand on her cheek, once more chanting the spell to heal when she saw him grab for the collar. Her eyes widened and she got up and backed away quickly, still murmuring the healing spell and unable to cast any other spell until she finished that one.

Trasten sneezed after his nose was flicked and tilted his head. "Aw . . . come on bro . . ." he whined.

Theresa sighed and moved to start healing Anden. "My furry hero . . ." she murmured softly with a small roll of her eyes.

James sighed and shifted back to his human form and smiled at Anden. "You did good bro . . ." he murmured and held up the bag of food. "I suppose you want a reward?" he teased.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 am
Lysane finished the spell and waited until the moment she'd finished to clamp it back around her neck. "Come on, no sense in waiting around for more demons." he muttered as he grabbed her hand and led her back to his home, closing the door and locking it. "And if you ever knee me or hit me like that again, you really will spend the night in a cage." he growled.

Koltar smirked down at his little brother. "We can go back to Lyroura's when Kyra comes back, got it, furball?" he said with a chuckle before scratching the other's ears.

Anden grinned wolfishly at Theresa as he opened his eyes and looked up at her before looking to James. He growled playfully at the reward bit. "I think I've earned some food for my troubles, bunny-boy." Anden teased back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 am
Rayani glared at him. "I'll do it again if I think I can get away with it." she grumbled under her breath, crossing her arms sullenly. She was not happy to have her powers taken away again.

Trasten whined again. "Has she come back yet?" he moaned, both enjoying the scratching and being rather bored at the same time.

James chuckled and gave Anden some food from the bag, knowing that he'd probably be hungry from excerting himself like that.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:48 am
Lysane rolled his eyes. "Come on, it's time for bed. You may sleep in your room, but before you try escaping, remember that I am a wolf and I will find you..although it might not be before more of those demons find you." he warned. And after a pause he added. "Thank you for healing me, Rayani." And with that, he'd gone upstairs and to his room to shower and go to bed.

Lyroura headed to the door. "Kyra? Are you coming back with us?" she asked.

Anden ate the food up quickly and then whimpered, wanting more. He looked adorable while whimpering with his head cocked, paw slightly lifted as if to grab some food on his own. "This form is so hungry.." he mumbled. "But Theresa's rubbing calmed the wolf..though it's kinda riled again after that fight.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:07 am
Rayani sighed and then headed to her room and glared at everything in it. She grabbed up her pillow and threw it against the wall with a frustrated yell. She did the same thing to her blankets and then she tore out the drawers in her dresser, hurling them as far as she could, which wasn't very far as she threw a tantrum, angry tears streaming down her face. She didn't want to be there! She wanted to be home! In her own room! She wanted her brother . . . She collapsed to the floor and curled up, sobbing. "Jesayel . . . where are you? Why haven't you come?" she sobbed out, hugging her knees to her chest.

Kyra looked up and shook her head. "No . . . I'm gonna stay with my family for tonight . . ." she said softly with a small smile.

James nodded and gave Anden some more of the food in the bag. "It's okay now Anden . . . you won buddy." he said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:18 am
There was silence for a time..and then a light..and someone came crashing into the ground. "Ugh..damnit.." The male muttered. A man rose and brushed himself off. His hair was midnight black and his eyes were crimson..he was darkly handsome.

Jesayel looked over and saw his sobbing, curled up sister and his eyes widened as he knelt down beside her and wrapped his arms around Rayani. "Ray, sweetheart, what's wrong? I heard you calling me, this is the first I've been able to find you."

Lyroura blinked and then nodded. "Alright..have a good night." she said as she headed back to Koltar and Trasten. "She's spending the night here."

Anden ate some more and then yawned, nuzzling against James. "Well of course I won. I'm your big brother. Therefore, I am invincible." he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:30 am
Rayani's eyes widened and she turned and sobbed into her brother's shirt. "Jes . . . I was . . . I was so scared . . ." she sobbed into his shirt.

Kyra smiled and then looked at her family. "Um . . . is anyone else hungry?" she asked with a small tilt of her head.

Trasten smiled wolfishly and sat up, his tail wagging. "So we can go back home now right?!" he asked cheerfully.

James laughed and scratched behind Anden's ears. "I think you got lucky." he chuckled out. "But those were some pretty good moves anyways." he said and then opened the bag so that Anden could eat the rest if he wanted it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:39 am
Jesayel held her close, stroking her hair as he kissed her head. "I'm sorry, Ray. Are you alright? Have you been harmed?" he asked in concern, seeing the collar. His eyes narrowed and he removed it easily as he rose, pulling her up with him. "There's a wolfkin nearby..I can sense him.." he growled. "He took you from me.." A blemish upon Jesayel's record of keeping his little sister safe. "What would you like done to him in return?" he asked, frowning.

Tallis smiled. "I am! I'll cook something!" she said happily as she raced off to the kitchen." Kyra's mother chuckled and her father smiled.

Lanen blinked and looked up at Kyra. "So what's the deal? You just found your family..and you'd rather be with your friends?" he asked matter-of-factly with a slight frown.

Anden leaned into the scratching, growling happily before wolfing down the rest. "Thanks, bro." he growled as he finished, smiling wolfishly up at the other before looking to Theresa. "Thanks to you too..that rubbing felt really good..and it's helped to calm the wolf."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff