Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

galgoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm

"Hey its true Ray......by the way my name is Kunji." Kunji said moving his hand back to his lap not knowing what to do and not knowing where the nurse was.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Ohemgee Nerdgasm
((This is going to be so awkward for me XD))

(( LMAO!!!! (I'll get back to you when Im done laughing)))

PunkUnderPrep

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:50 am

Ivan had entered the infirmatory before the others and had taken Nika to a back room as the nurse suggested. Ivan was asked to leave as the nurses had to give a full body examines for any other significant bruises or cuts. Ivan exited the room, biting his nails nervously, and seeing the others there. He walked over across from ray and leaned against a wall "Why are you here Ray?" Ivan asked, looking at the door to the back room every couple minutes.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:45 pm

"Great, now whose this person?" Ray asked, the voice sounding very familiar. Jenn laughed.

"Your welcome Haki. Anything for you... Wait... I wonder..." She said trying to use the ring on Ray's eyes but it wouldn't work. Then Ray knew, and shot up instantly, looking around cluelessy.

"Ivan? Where are you?" She asked as she tripped over the small table that had some magazines over it. She landed on her hands, thankful for her cat-like reflexes.

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

candinaye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:50 pm

Rose followed the smelled and ended up in front of the infirmatory room. "Oh no.." she sais to herself. She tried to open the door but it was looked. She could hear persons in there and could smell nikas blood very clearly. She leaned against the wall and decide to wait there.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 pm

Haki clicked his fingers twice, and Shinji in his small cub form, sneaked through the air vents and into the infirmary. He landed on Jenn's lap.

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Ivan helped Ray up "Hey, I'm right here" Ivan said as he waved his hand infront of her face and saw no change of expression "What happened to you?" Ivan asked worried and then heard the door jiggle and smelt a somewhat familiar scent. He looked at the door then looked back at Ray 'The vampire can wait' He thought
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:41 pm

"Well so much for patience" Rose said as she faced the door and examined it. "Nothing new" she got out a a dagger from her right thigh. She started to working on the lock. She finally was able to open the door "Whoops" she said playfully as she stepped inside.

candinaye

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:22 pm

Jenn smiled and laughed a little. "Aww, its a cute pup. What's its name?" She asked as she pet it's head. She brushed her hair behind her ear with her fingers.

Ray frowned. "I lost you in that fight outside... That's all I remember." She said, not wanting to admit she was beaten in a fight. Like a boy, her pride was one of the things she cared about most. She rubbed her eyes, feeling them start to water. Then her nose sniffled. "Why... Cant I... See anything?" She asked with pauses as a few tears rolled down her cheek.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Haki smiled and turned to Jenn. "His name is Shinji. I found him one day when I was in the woods."

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:26 pm

"Well he's darn cute." Jenn said with a smile as he licked her face. She laughed. "He's lucky to have you as an owner." She said looking over to him.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:15 pm

While Walking Alicia and Alice, They had HearDog Noises.
"Awwww He is so Cute" Alice and Alicia Said Looking at the puppy from far away
"Alice we Should Go find our dorms"Alicia Said
"Come on Alicia Please"Alice Said Pouting
"Fine"was all that Alicia Said whle walking to the little cute puppy

Classic Neon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:19 pm

"I was the only one there. Before he could even open his eyes, his mother and two of his brothers were killed by jackals... But he and his brother survived, so me and my sister adopted them as our own." Haki said, petting Shinji. He noticed two girls approaching them. "Hello." He said, turning to the girls.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:53 pm

"Ello"Alicia and Alice said
"That is the most adorable puppy i have ever seen"Alice Said
"i Heard you say that this dog's parents were killed but he and his brothers survived.Awwww poor little puppy"Alicia said crouching down to the dog.
"Yeah,Poor little Puppy"Alice also crouching down

Classic Neon

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Ivan frowned slightly as Ray started to cry "Ray, I'm sorry I left you back there" Ivan said softly as he hugged her to comfort her "Did you hit your head or get anything in your eyes?"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games