Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:42 pm

"Who cares the worst he could do is kill of one of his soldiers and leave himself less guards" Zeek said connecting with the shield once more.

((I got to go, RP again with you Monday smile ))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 pm

((Okay.))

"Lord Annexus doesn't need guards. He is strong enough to kill anyone that dares to oppose him," Arisu said. She was staying out of the fight, thinking that it'll be too unfair if she decided to fight.
Mamoru didn't even flinch as Zeek again hit the shield.

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:13 am

"So you are just afraid to die?"Jay asked"Do you know how manypeople,how many childs are in the hideout!"Jay paused"THe eterna; eyes you want are all here!BUt i bet even if he would get us all he would let his army destroy the hideout!I am not doing this for fun!I know when my life will end !I also fear the death but the death makes life inrtesting"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:37 am

((I can be on for a little while before I have to go. ^^))

"You slaughtered the people of my village just to ensure that you lived?" Mina asked, getting angrier and angrier.
"If you saw how he killed people, you wouldn't fight against him," Mamoru said.
"Gr. You bast-!" Mina started to yell before Asuka was suddenly behind her, swinging her sword. Mina quickly summoned a wolf in front of Asuka. She winced as the wolf's side was injured, holding her own side.

Stefisgarden

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:53 am

((Eh... Sorry. I have to go now. I'll see you on Monday!))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:56 pm

((Are we pausing the rp until Monday?))

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Bump
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Zeek looked at Mamoru "Then what do you call what I am doing" he asked jumping away from him.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:31 pm

"You are foolish if you think you will be able to kill King Annexus," Mamoru said. "It is pointless to even try."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:36 pm

"I have no intensions of fighting the king I just came to get the boy for an old friend" he said pointing his sword at Jay.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:22 pm

((Oh, yeah. Before I forget, I need to say something. I'm grounded and I have to sneak online, so I won't be able to answer as much as normal. Sorry.))

"Do you honestly believe that King Annexus will just let you go, after betraying him? You know the punishment for traitors. He will hunt you down until he destroys you," Mamoru said.
"He's right, you know. Lord Annexus will not stand for this betrayal," Arisu said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Zeek thought about it for a second What will I do when they go back empty handed and tell them that I betrayed him then he looked at Arisu "I don't care what he does if he comes to look for me himself I will fight and die with honor and not the body count of over hundreds of innocent people" he said to her then looked back at Mamoru "I don't care what happens to me I just want that boy" he said again.

zeek123abc

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:46 pm

"Why?" Mamoru asked.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:54 pm

"Because I think that the king should be nice to the people and not raid rndom villages" Zeek said looking at Jay then looked back "I also want the boy because he is a friend of an old friend of mine and he will not die at least not yet" he said.

zeek123abc

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games