Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:29 pm
"Oi, think you could give me a lift?" He spoke as he turned, looking a the mech. "I can't hit the Airships from here."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:08 pm
"Sure thing!" The mech held down its hand for Itasu to use as a platform.  

Brett_FM

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:12 pm
He got on and popped his neck. "Let's see how good you can throw."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:22 pm
"Where to? On top of an airship?" The mech got ready for a throw.  

Brett_FM

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:23 pm
"Right."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:27 pm
"Fire in the hole!" The mech threw Itasu at one of the Data Towers airships.  

Brett_FM

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:31 pm
He put his right arm first, to help block the wind. As soon as his boots hit the deck he rolled, slamming his arm through the ship to bring him to a stop. His left hand had already drawn a gun and was searching for a target.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:35 pm
Brett waited until the Buster Rifle was charged to the point of overloading. "BUSTER OBLIVION OVERLOAD!!" A massive blast of energy was fired continuosly from the Buster Rifle, wiping out any airship or cyborg it touched. Brett made sure that the beam didn't go near any allies. "There goes the neighborhood!" (Told ya I'd fit it in.)  

Brett_FM

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:55 pm
He pulled his arm loose and drew the other gun, looking for a way to get into the ship.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:58 pm
The Buster Rifle was set down and the mech tore apart an airship with its bare hands, setting the parts down so as not to damage the district.  

Brett_FM

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:31 pm
((Not so fast assailent, it was alredy stated that the shops in the area had all deployed shielding, as well as armaments, and considering the shops were all just rebuilt so that they could handle explosives, I think the crashing jets would be rather inefectual. I've learned that I can't just play along with everything.))

Or at least thats how the destruction would have apeared fom above, the shops had been delayed in there deployment of instaled weaponry. In a missle comand esq. tour de force, the shops all began launching projectiles at the falling debris, anhialating them just before they made impaact.

Erk laughed defiantly, as he watched the debris explode. "You think thats enough to take down the mainstreet? Why, I do believe, we've not yet begun to fight." He pulled off a soaring flip around some of the stray fire frtom below.

"Now you've just mobilized us more." He switched his missle types to a magnetic disruption of his own design. He zommed quickly around, hitting one target at a time with a missle.

THese missles, where designed to not only pack a lethal explosion, but also then to project a centralized magnetic disturbance of a great enough force to tear apart the remains of any downed targets before they could cause damage to the area bellow.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:49 pm
((i wasn't told that viva, justice, raganui or brett would jump into the fray stare ))

three ships remained.
sending there remaining spherical bots at key brett mechas they retreated leaving the area  

ByakoAssailant

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:08 pm
(YESH! I am unpredictable at last!) CAPTAIN shot the spherical bots down with its beam rifle. "Should we go after them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:35 pm
((I just joined and well, when you're looking for a certain Clan and they happen to be in combat and you get told to assist, it's a good idea to help.))

"Ok... I'll just make one then." He raised his right hand high, kneeling some to get to the ship's hull better. Itasu slammed his metal fist down hard, breaking the ship beneath him, letting him into the interior. "Now then. Where's the engines for this thing?"  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:11 pm
((and you attack me first....and naturally i would help out my fellow clan memebers against our enemy. ohh and by that way its not the ISA its data towers that attacking....well to as much as i know it is..)) Viva sidesteps the laser and opens fires again with his MM-1. More and more orbs fall to the ground in shambles. Viva then raises his palm letting loose a massive beam of light. The light smashes into another airship vaporizing it instantly.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games