Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:34 am
((It takes place after. Since I just arrived I can't combine my attack with theirs, though being pressured into the ground might make you vulnerable for the next post or so.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image

Zephyr was suddenly being pushed down by wind created by Fenrir and he wobbled as he stood.

"Call it what you may it gives you a chance to kill him yourself." he said as he slowly stood up straight. He noted that Fenrir just used wind so his best bet was to use a fire jutsu at Fenrir.

Zephyr thought about activating his sharingan but Fenrir uses taijutsu or ninjutsu from what he saw and Zephyr needs to copy genjutsu.

AB_normal_U

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

"Smell of Demeter," Tetsuo said under his breath as the flowers and plants around began to give off a strange odor that didn't offend the nose but was very noticeable. Due to the season and wind conditions it would most likely just be a normal thing. But any one who smelt it would face am eye sore of a genjutsu.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Unknown to Zephyr Fenrir's jutsu just protected him for now. The winds blowing downwards on him is actually blowing away the smell of the flowers, well away from Zephyr at least and since Tetsuo didnt bother to move he was suddenly engulfed by the ball of fire Zephyr shot out.

This was a genjutsu but it instantly set Tetsuo's body and surroundings on fire. The intense pain he would feel would be almost like a 3nd degree burn all over his body.

((Fenrir did say a post or two.))

AB_normal_U

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:21 pm
(It affects the entire area bro... so even that around you meaning the wind would blow it into you. And yea I'll get engulfed in flames but it's alright lol becauase of this.)

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Remembering the mention of Genjutsu Tetsuo grinned as he clapped his hands together "Kai," He laughed as his skin began to shine from the light. "Another Genjutsu user, fantastic." He said to himself as he loaded up his gauntlet with foxglove and shot it out towards Zeypher.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)!" Tera said as she finished a quick set of seals. Mud from bellow the roots of the tree formed up and shot out at Zephyr, at her rank the mud ball would weigh a ton and she knows Zephyr is not physically strong so if this thing were to hit him she guesses that Zephyr would be knocked down pretty quick.

((Hector dont kill the guy that might teach you genjutsu, maim him but dont kill. Put him near death I can handle that but really dont kill him unless you have another genjutsu teacher in mind?))

ACsweetpea

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 am
User Image

Physically Zephyr is not strong he always had Anzu help him so he quickly realized that that ball of mud hits him he could actually get knocked down and with Tetsuo and lucia attacking he needed to doge it. He did however pick up on one thing during the time he was with Anzu and thats how to dodge her punches.

He quickly made a set of handseals and preformed a backhand spring dodging the mud ball. He placed his hand near his mouth and breathed out another fireball it was Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) but it looked similar to Magen Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion Hell Fire Technique). Zephyr shot this fire ball at Tetsuo

((Fenrir's wind came from above me right? If the flowers are bellow the scent would not reach my nose cause of the direction of wind. How does your gauntlet work? Does IT shoot out to hit me or the thing you load into it? So far I think you loaded a flower and launched it at me. I also never mentioned genjutsu))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:36 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Fool. Why should I care about killing an enemy I already know I can beat?" Fenrir ran his thumb over his dog tags with one hand while snapping his fingers with the other. Instantly a pocket of wind would burst in Zephyr's face, causing his fireball to be redirected upwards while also sending a small bit of it back into Zephyr's face. Fenrir's dog tags glowed and a large white sword appeared in his hand. A long chain extended from the bottom of the hilt to wrap around Fenrir's arm, all in all giving it a very intimidating look.

(Air Pocket Burst)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:37 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Doton: Iwane Wooru (Earth Release: Rock Wall)!" Tera said as a large rock lifted out of the ground and landed right in front of Zephyr's fireball suddenly prism shaped blocks of earth rose up and blocked the fire ball entirely.

Tera soon figured out that Zephyr was now on the defensive, maybe because of Fenrir's sudden appearance. If he was on the attack he would have used more powerful genjutsus.

"Ok I'll find a way to bring him back on the condition you teach Tetsuo Genjutsu." Tera said as she reached her hand into her bag she used this time to grab some clay and feed it to her palm mouth at the same time she took out a scroll.

She unrolled the scroll and pretended to read it. "I'll figure out a way I have his things anyway." she said but she was buying time, if needed she was going to blow up Zephyr.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 am
AB_normal_U
User Image

Zephyr had a hunch Fenrir would react angrily being almost like eternal rivals. He moved his cape over his face to block the fire but he had to remove it since it caught fire.

"I'll need to be at my very best to even get close to beating this guy." he thought as he made a set of handseals. Even if he already heard what Tera said he continued and then it hit him this is the perfect opportunity to get out of the fight.

"Who is the kid to you?" zephyr said raising his hand to his mouth but he did not blow was it because he knew Fenrir would blow the fire back or was it another jutsu entirely or did he just make a random string of seals to intimidate Fenrir? He started making seals again. "Kaze no Totsunyuu (Rushing Winds)" he said as the wind rushed against fenrir but he actually preformed two jutsus A Wind Named Amnesia (Kaze no wa na Amnesia) was the first one and the second one was rushing winds.

He extended his hand towards Fenrir as the winds kept blowing. "Fenrir not that I dont trust you but I want to make sure first I hear why I should teach the boy."

((If this wont work then I'll have to leave.))

AB_normal_U

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:31 am
((Bro I think we should take this time to do other things first.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:13 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir pushed Gram against the harsh winds hitting him from the side, but after a moment of reading Zephyr's heartbeat knew that it was a trick. He knew Zephyr was a genjutsu user from their encounters in the past, so realized that this must be an illusion. "You dare," Fenrir growled as he formed a kai seal to release him from the two genjutsus. "use illusions....on ME!?" Suddenly Zephyr would feel Fenrir's fist connect with his cheek and send him crashing into a tree about twenty feet away, Fenrir using his higher ranking and mastery of the Lightning Strike Fist to hit Zephyr faster than the man could even see him move. Really though Zephyr was lucky that Fenrir had used his fist to make the blow, instead of his sword. If he got hit though, Zephyr would find himself unable to move.
(Rewire)

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:33 am
User Image

Zephyr acted as soon as Fenrir growled but he barely managed to raise his arm into Fenrir's own fist and unbuttoned his gloves causing them to fall near Fenrir. All of the needles he kept in his hair was also knocked out riddling the ground with dozens.

"I knew you would realize if it was a genjutsu but I thought you would only release one." Zephyr said coughing and then he spat out some blood to the side. His arm was in pain but he disregarded it Zeramaru's poison treatments were more painful though this was the first time he was paralyzed.

Zephyr coughed a bit more and then he managed to create a blank smile. "If only I used that one jutsu he told me not to use." he mumbled then he noticed something was off with Fenrir. "Why are you that angry? At least I dont actually maim people-desu." he said with a deep sigh.

((I do suppose I can still talk right?))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:40 am
((I left a little teaser in the chatroom ))  

AB_normal_U

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir flashed in front of Zephyr and pointed the large sword in front of his nose. "I hate genjutsu users, their entire fighting style is based off a lie." Fenrir grinned, "Unfortunately for you, I figured out a way to tell when people are lying a long time ago. Nothing you do can surprise me."

(yeah, I think so)

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games