Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:08 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image

From out of the rumbling ground Shoko busts from her earthen dome....anybody who didn't see her make the dome or fight Arreku prior they would have no idea who this was busting out of the dome for upon this Kounichi's face is a newly formed Anbu mask representing the grass and Shoko's mutual respect for her birthplace. "How do you like it sir?" Shoko asks from behind her mask secretly smiling she loves having this level of secrecy. Having her hood on as well Shoko's hair is hidden as well she hasn't hidden herself this much since she was part of akatsuki. Interesting to be on the other side of things really.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:19 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

Arekku looked at Shoko with great surprise, though a little sad about her not being that expose he just gave her a smile,"Well it really suits you, that's for sure." Arekku said smiling at her though he tried to make his face serious since it was a pretty serious moment, as he tried to think of something to give her, he went and reach inside his shirt, showing a weird necklace as he walked over to her an had his hand out,"I don't know if you remember, but I'm not really from grass country so since you have your mask from the soil here I want you to have something from me, even though it small and well not that valuable it something important to me." Arekku said giving her a light smile,"So I guess you should have a code name?" Arekku asked curiously.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 pm
(Harly-Quin lol jk, Something Sexy and dangerous like what I think of when I her the name Natasha! ^_^ Sorry I'm enjoying this)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:42 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image((LOL))

"Oooh pretty. Thank you" Shokos smile continues as she lowers her hood and places the necklace around her neck, latching it together softly, it really fits her perfectly. Shoko's identity really isn't hidden all that much as she never closed her robe meaning her usual revealing clothes could still be seen under her robe. Taking away a huge amount of mystery it doesn't matter all that much this is the Grass, this is home. "I've never been good with names sir. How about you make one up?"

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:54 pm
(Forgot to say this but I edited my post in the house >.> <.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekkku rubs his head as he tries to figure out what to name Shoko as he never had to do this he tried to think of the people in the past in his life,"Ummmm well how about Manami, Satu, or um Kotone. Sorry not really that good when it comes to names." Arekku said with a weak unsure smile trying to think hard.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:01 am
(Seiteki? Susa?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:17 am
NUR

User Image

User Image

((This is tough I really never have been good with names. Ugh))

Shoko thinks and thinks, pondering what her code name should be. What name would fit Shoko? "Nai." (In japanese means "to not exist.") As an Anbu special forces she ought to work on her secrecy. What with Shoko's use of explosives and weapons she really isn't the most secretive person out there. "Does that name work?" She smiles lifting her mask to the side of her head so it is ruffled between her flowing hair.

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:36 am
(Night Eris, I gtg to bed. I have a feeling tomorrow is gunna blow)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:29 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

"Mmmm so Nai? Well if you like that sure then." Arekku said smiling as he see's her face,"Nai of Kusagakure then." Arekku said now acting less serious as he put his hands down to his side.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:40 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"-is under arrest." Fenrir finished with a growl to Arekku's sentence as he appeared at the springs, glaring at Nai.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:33 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Thank you sir." Nai bows then looks to Fenrir from behind her mask...secretly raising an eyebrow. She has no idea why someone like him would say such a thing. She knows full well she hasn't done anything to the Grass village nor any others really that would constitute her being arrested. "Under which law? confused slightly. "And the charges against me?"

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

"My law." the clone growled as he took a few steps closer to Nai. "For being a member of, or affiliated with, the former criminal organization known as Akatsuki."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:57 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

"Fenrir your law means nothing in Kusagakure especially while I'm here." Arekku said calmly at first,"Though touching Nai.......... I will rip you apart before you have anything else to say." Arekku said sternly now as he was now in between Fenrir and Nai.

Arekku looked at Fenrir with his hands still on his side,"So leave now, or become nourishment for our land." Arekku said casually trying not to lose his temper though failing at it.

User Image
Areku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's eyes snapped to Arekku's. "Did you know that she is affiliated with Akatsuki, Kusakage? And yet you still house her as one of your own?" His eyes sharpened. "I wonder how deep your connections with Akatsuki truly lie." Fenrir grinned a bit, showing his sharp canines. "Or maybe you're acting so foolish because you've found a new pony to ride. Her scent is all over you."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games