Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:34 pm
"Well then," he said taken aback a bit, "I guess I better stop then shouldn't I?" He said letting go of the owner but then the earth clang onto the owner even though the owner was now of the ground the earth began to move up his skin onto his face. The little kid meanness starting to take over.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm
Ariana sighed, then Ari sighed after wards.
"Kid, I hope you know how to fight an Anbu."
Ariana stood up and Ari followed suit.

Bodhisattva Empress

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:49 pm
Bankotsu simply laughed as the dirt then began to force its way through the shop keeper's mouth choking him. Then he began to laugh, "Well I hope you know how to fight a boy whos had a lifetimes full of experince."

[[Ima explain my charcter, as hes resurfacing yet again. Hes the son of my old charcter, whos name was as well Bankotsu. And this kid is able to know everything his father and anything his ancestors knew.]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 pm
"A life time? Hope you are aware that many lived a life of a fool. What's your motive?"
Ariana said in harmony with Ari as the sounds of choking were heard.
(ok)

Bodhisattva Empress

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm
"Then I hope you know, that my lifetimes were those that helped build nations." Then the second question began to take his astew, "What do you mean motive? I only did that cause he was pissing me off."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:00 pm
"So your life times were so smart that they thought this was a reasonable solution? Wow are you sure you should be llistening to these people because judging by what you're doing they arent too bright. I bet they died prematurely due to stupidity"
Ariana asked as Ari giggled

Bodhisattva Empress

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 pm
Bankotsu being the short tempered little boy that he is raised his voice, "Or they died in service to the Earth Goddess!" He yelled praising his goddess, "You should listen to her! She had a hand in the upbrining of most of these nations!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:07 pm
"sorry that's not my chakra affinity, besides if your Goddess is so great why is he dead from serving her and why are you still ignorant and dumb?"
Ari giggled as Ariana continued to insult the boy

Bodhisattva Empress

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:11 pm
Bankotsu laughed, "You are naive. Do you not get it? My ancestors live on through me! They are always with me, just look at what your standing on! Thats where we reside."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:18 pm
Ariana sighs palming her face and shaking her head as she muttered
"Oh boy, what was his moms bloodline, autism?"
Ari giggled a bit harder trying to fight it. Ariana looked at the boy once again to ask him a question
"so what does your Goddess want and you just said he pissed you off right? Then what makes you think thats okay with your Goddess?"
Ariana did air quotes with her fingers as she said "Goddess"

Bodhisattva Empress

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:26 pm
Bankotsu's eye twitched then the earth that went down that mans throat shot out of his stomach and was caught in Bankotsu's hand. "His life is expandable. This being one of the nations her grace had a hand in, she should be able to take back what is hers." Bankotsu looked at her air quotes, "You want to see how I know she is real?" Bankotsu took off his long coat to reveal oddly shaped tattoos. "This is what seals her power inside of me. I have a little bit of the earth goddess."

[[And this isn't part of the storyline that happened some time ago.]]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 pm
"so what you're saying is, she's a earth Goddess yet she lost land to whom? and is taking it back because she lost it yet she is a goddess but she lost land which she happens to manipulate? y Tu madre es una pera grande?"
Ariana asked casually, as Ari began to burst out laughing

Bodhisattva Empress

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:45 pm
"My goddess hasn't lost anything." he said then upon hearing that next phrase he spoke out, "Vos les deux prostituées" Then he shook his head in disgust.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:50 pm
"did you say she should be able to take back what is hers? If she hasn't lost anything then whats there to take back?"
Ariana asked as she put her right hand up and flicked her pointer and middle finger before Ari. Ari nodded and took off.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku suddenly appeared as he looked around an saw the Ramen owner dead, he was rested up enough to fight like normal though he was still hungry the dog meat was not enough and seeing the death of his main provider of food angered him,"Hey you, killing that guy will cost you your life and your Goddesses virginity! And I'm the one who's here to collect." Arekku said pointing at him as he glanced at Ariana curiously,"Ello."

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games