Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:36 pm

Ella thought it over.." Perhaps a song.. I culd try to put some of my power into it to heal him.." She thought out loud, really unsure if it would work since he was Apollo. Then again, they didn't have much choice..did they?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:40 pm

"When do your powers work best? How do you feel I mean?" Eris asked seemingly out of nowhere.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Ella blinked, not expecting those questions really. " Well... I suppose I'm feeling alright. And they work best when I'm content.." She replied, a bit unsure why she asked that but decided to just answer.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:52 pm

“Alrighty then let’s do this thing.” Pulling out her recorder Eris started to play soft and low, like a child’s lullaby. The soothing music wove gently around Ella’s head and into her ears.

"Now sing," A strange voice whispered in Ella's ears.

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:55 pm

(( Bow chicka bow wow chicka bow wow o.o soooo ummmm is apollo like the epic music god? O.o))
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:07 pm

(Yup he was indeed.)

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Ella blinked, then shrugged..deciding to just go along with it. She closed her eyes as the music whirled around her, as the words started to come to her softly. "Here the wounded lay.. Here the god is down.. Here I shall pray..That these notes shall be bound... Let the blood soon dry.. And let thy wound heal.. For no one here shall die.. As I seal the deal... Let no one pass .. Hear thee's words... And let them go through the vass.. Like a melody from the birds.." Her voice echoed as she sang, with each word adding her power as she did.

(Sry if it's bad.. I prefer if they sing, then they sing words not just sing >.<)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:10 pm

Apollo openened his eyes slightly "Whos making all the noise..?" he said softly then tried standing up but fell back down "s**t..i cant even stand up.."

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Daichi watched as Ella and Eris sang and played in harmony, seemingly entranced. To his surprise Apollo’s wounds started to heal before his very eyes. Soon only the holes in Apollo’s clothing gave any inclination that he had been wounded.

(sorry I'm going to bed it's like 2 in the morning where I live. Darn insomnia)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:14 pm

Apollo sat there then felt better so he stood up still wobbily he stood up "Hmmm your music isnt have bad for a siren...and ummm truth be told eris are you a siren also?" Apollo leaned against the wall slightly ((It's 2:14 am here))

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:17 pm

(1:15 here too ^^' Heck, I'll calling quits too..my eyes burrnnn)

Ella chuckled at Apollo," Your welcome.." She joked with a smirk, then glanced at Eris. " Nice music.." She complemented then glanced over to Daichi giving a chuckle. Her friend is so amusing.. She thought with a chuckle as she looked back at them.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:11 am

Apollo stood there and sighed "Thanks for helping me...if it wasnt for you all i would probably be dead right now so thanks" Apollo sat down instead of standing "If i'm healed shouldnt i be able to stand up..?"

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Neama_Shinto

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 am

Eris smile cheerfully at Apollo’s confused face. “That would be Momo, I tried using her to give you energy. It was, of course, chaos energy.” She giggled, “You might find things a little…difficult until it wears off.” Looking down at her clothes Eris frowned suddenly, there was blood on her favorite shirt. “I’ll send you my dry cleaning bill.”

Turning back to Ella, Eris smiled. “Thanks you were good too. What else can you do with that magic voice of yours?” Placing a hand to her chin Eris smirked thoughtfully at Ella. “We could have some real fun if we could use it right.” Leaning over she whispered in Ella’s ear. “I’ll even let you play with my pet human Daichi.”

From his position on the floor Daichi watched as a scary look spread over Eris’s face and she leaned over and whispered something in Ella’s ear. ‘This will not end well,’ he thought grimly. The boy had seem that smile enough times to know it didn’t mean anything good.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:47 pm

Apollo couldnt help but laugh at what eris said to ella "Heck mind if i play with you and ella? We could rule the world" He said forming a fist he punched the wall only to hear a crack ".....DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!" he shook his hand and sat down "I needed that...DAMN YOUUUUU!!!!"

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:40 pm

((wow, wat did i miss?))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games