Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:37 am
((Depends on who's RPing... Me and Luo took a couple hours. Some people in a 3 way battle still aren't done!))  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:03 pm
havockboy
(( mind if we do it somewhere they cant disturb us))

Zeramaru looked at Tera and said "I have not treated you in a while wanna you know go out?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Zera I think we should" Tera started to talk but she clammed up and looked down.
"Maybe fenrir was right." She thought as she turned around looking at herself and what has happened.  

ACsweetpea

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:41 pm
Aki looked up at Areku as he kicked the bench. She scowled a bit at him and opened her mouth to say something but bit down on her lip. Her eyes glanced down to see Vrail staring up at her with dreamlike eyes. A hot flush brightened up her cheeks. "Eep!" She squeaked and stood up knocking Vrail from her lap. "S-sorry!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:45 pm
Vrail fell on his head, hitting the ground hard. He rose to his feet with his hands on his temples, trying to get his new headache to subside. He turned to Aki, with a questioning look on his face, but all he said was "Owe" as he moaned in pain!

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:51 pm
Aki felt terrible for what she'd just done. "Vrail! I'm so sorry!" She rushed over and placed her hand on his head. "I didn't mean to... You kinda startled me." Aki stood up from her knealt position by his side and sat on the edge of the bench. Her stomach groaned out again. Frowning she clutched at her grumbling guts. She was still a young and growing girl and needed food soon.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image

Zeramaru was shocked but he kinda understood what Tera said.
"I see I guess it would have never worked anyway" Zeramaru said kissing Tera's Cheek  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:59 pm
Vrail looked at her and shook his head, too try an get the pain out. He pulled her hands off his head and looked her in the eye "Let's go get something to eat. I need something warm to drink!" he said as he felt really cold at the moment. He still held her hands.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 pm
Aki smiled at him and stood up. Her hand was still clapsed in his. It was awkward and she wasn't to sure if it was right. It was comforting, she was sure about that but... Aki stood up causing her hand to be pulled from his grasp. "Kay. I want udon." She backed away a bit with her hands behind her back. "Areku is welcome to join." She looked at him then back at Vrail waiting for him to stand up.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Vrail stood up slowly, trying not to get lightheaded from his headache. He knew she was nervous and that she didn't want to be alone with him. He took a step to the door "I'll go get food and bring it back if you want?" he asked politely.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:35 pm
Zane ran up to the Grand Hall, and realized that he was posted on a fight. "What!? I'm fighting Sano again!? SWEET! Another chance to take him on," Zane exclaimed.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:38 pm
Luo walked in after Zane. "Cool, you got Sano again. I'll come watch your fight if you'd like?" Luo knew the terrain for his battle was dangerous, and planned to send a clone instead. However, he knew how important it was for Zane to feel supported in the beginning.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:44 pm
"Ah, okay. Thank you." Aki smiled she was greatful that he understood her uneasiness. Once again she sat down. Up down up down, she needed to make up her mind. Her hands folded lightly in her lap. "Ah wait!" Again she stood up. This time she began rummaging through her pack. Her hand emmereged from the pouch with a few paper notes, "Please use my money, it should be enough to cover both meals for us."  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:47 pm
Vrail started to laugh. He held up a hand as he started walking away, without taking a dime "I asked you to go it and you expect to pay?" he laughed again "No it's my treat." he said as he glanced back before he left.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:53 pm
Vrail laughed at her and left. She knew he meant no harm but it frustrated her that she couldn't at least pay for a bit of it. Frustrated she waved the notes in the air. "Vraaaaail! Get you butt back here!" But he was gone and out the door. "Hmph!" She huffed and stuffed the money back in her pouch. Suddenly a light went off in her head and she turned to where Shiro had been. "Sensei! I need more grass seeds." She'd used all the ones she had in the last battle.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:03 pm
((No place to get food so I'm faking it))

Vrail returns quickly carrying a box of Aki's food and a tray with some cups on it. He set them on a table next to the bench and took his cup off the tray he then held the rest out to her. He then sat down next to her, not knowing she was angry or even why, while still holding her food for her to grab.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games