Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Alice fluttered her baby wings "Oh..No..that lady won't let me yet, but I think this might be part of a shapeshift thing I need to learn...I got these from a healing spell I did , while you were sleeping " she looked behind her back It does feel a little weird though... She then thought of how the woman kissed her, "Ah! no!" she yelled to herlsef, covering her mouth.

Alice smiled up to Shou, as she felt the burn from her chest leave her a little "S-so do you need me to find you a new room to rest then?"
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:48 pm

User Image"I'm not that tired, anymore." Shou replied, somewhat cold.

((brb in an hour or so))

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:53 pm

"Oh.." she felt the coldness sting, though she still held her smile "Well what would you like to do then Shou?" she asked kindly, as she held her hands behind her back.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:30 pm

User ImageShou was silent for a while. "Go back to what ever you were doing." He mumbled, as he turned around to leave. Somehow, a pain shocked throughout his body. He noticed it came from his heart, but instantly ignored it.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:43 pm

Alice suddenly reacted, as she turned around and grabbed Shou by the back of of his Jacket, as she looked up at his head. She stood their frozen, as it took a her a minute to relize what she did, still holding on.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:45 pm

User ImageShou's face loosened up and showed surprised and confused. "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:50 pm

Alice look down then shook her head, as her eyes had shock and red on it, quickly W-what am I doing?... She stood there for a moment, then let go "A-ahaha Y-yeah studing I s-should do that!" she smiled nervously, as her face was red. "I-I think I'll go see the lady then I guess haha!" she turned around, with one hand on her head, in a confused state

Get a grip..t-w...felt weird she took a deep breath, and began to head off towards the womans way. She stopped as she saw her chest glowing with the same crystal, but kept walking Maybe a spell to make it not do that...and get rid of the wings... She thought as she went into the next room.

She saw the lady there "H-hey.."

The woman looked over "Hi sweetie, what do you need now?" she looked at her glowing chest "I see.." a small grin came over her face "You hold feelings for me then?" she asked, as she grabbed Alice and placed another kiss.

Alice flinched and shoved her off "K-knock that off! No!"

The woman looked at her confused "Well the heart says otherwise.." she said, as she reached towards Alice's chest, and pulled the purple crystal out. It was glowing, but the glow faded quickly. "Hmmmm I guess not then..but for something hmm?"

Alice's face was still red, as the thing glowed again, and she grabbed the crystal "Hey put that back!" she shoved it back into her chest slowly "I just want to make it stop doing that, and maybe get rid of the wings.." she asked in a way.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:03 pm

User ImageShou was quiet and didn't really have much to say. He turned and left, with the pulse of pain still rushing throughout his body. "Hearts are for the weak." A familiar, yet evil voice echoed in his mind. "You've survived decades without women in your life. And yet you suffer because of their blind hearts towards you." Shou finally found out that the voice was of his demonic self.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Alice sighed, as the woman casted a spell and her wings dissapeared. "Thanks!" she yelled running out.

The woman yelled back "Don't forget your shapeshifting you just took a first step to it!"

Alice held a smile, as she ran back for Shou. "Hey sorry!" she yelled towards him, she panted a little "Remind me...to keep my gaurd next time I visit that lady" she sighed, with a little pink on her cheeks thinking about it.

Alice smiled up towards Shou, hands behind her back "Are you sure your fine? You seem tense in a way..that or that stupid spell gave me a side effect" she said, with a stubborn face on her. I was able to feel everyone's pain in that room...there was allot of it from them..Not just physical pain either.. she thought, as she sighed in her own mind.
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:24 pm

(Nice job portraying Shyarron.)

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:27 pm

((lol XD I dunn i just figured she was some kind of bi-sexual so that had to be there haha ))
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:37 pm

(No, more like yuri)

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:41 pm

((yeeeaaahh -.- wellll thats neva gonna happen..hehe ur fantasy only ))
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:21 am

User Image
Shinobu watched Shou leave then everything became blurry. She touched her face and felt tears trickling down her cheeks. She moved the covers away from her and set her feet on the floor. She pushed herself up, and fell. She landed on her front with a quiet yell. She gritted her teeth and clutched her chest. She pushed herself up, even through the arrhythmia. She was on her feet again. She pushed herself along, the pain searing in her chest like a white hot knife was forced into her. She made it into the corridor, where a real bad one hit her unsuspectedly. She crawled along the floor to Shou and Alice. She saw Shou's face and sudden fear gripped her. She went backwards and gasped in pain. If this arryhthmia lasted any longer she'd go into ventricular fibrillation and possibly die. She gripped her heart and buried her head in her knees. She loved Shou but she caused him and Alice grief. She was about to change that. Her hands grabbled around on the floor and found something sharp. She pulled her hand away and tried to find the blunt end. When she did she grabbed it and examined it at first. It was an extremely sharp shard of glass. It would do. If her heart would kill her, she'd kill it before it could kill her.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:27 am

When Guroji noticed the glass in Shinobu's hands, as well as the act that she did, he then dashed over to SHinobu as he snatched the piece of glass from her hand as he then put his hand over his heart and hers. Then he said to her in a subtle tone "I shall give you mine, so I can have yours. Live long, Withering Petals." Guroji said as he then swtitched hearts with Shinobu, ultimatly ending her Arrythymia.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games