Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:45 pm
"The fool in the Gaplant that fell to Earth? I mearly took out the trash...That's all..." Grim said before his scythe was brought out as he boosted upward, dragging the Tallgeese by its whip.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:57 pm
"Is that all you have to say about people?!" Demi snapped, waving the Tallgeese's hand, sending the wave down the whip and releasing it from the Gundam's leg. "You snuck up on Gil behind the smoke of your own men's fallen suits! You're obviously someone without honor, like that damn Rosh!" She kept barking, flying straight for him, firing off hallf the Tallgeese's missiles straight at him while she was still a safe distance from the explosions they caused when they struck.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:01 pm
Grim Strafed ((Moving in a forward-diagonal direction) and avoided the missiles without much effort.
"You act like I'm supposed to care about human life. I've been killing humanity for as long as I can remember." he responded, speeding right at her and slicing down onto the shield. If the scythe missed, the bladed wings wouldn't.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:06 pm
"I don' care if you don't care! you acted like a coward rather than facing him with honor!" Demi yelled back, catching the blow with her shield, and holding it up despite the damage done. "What the Hell happened to him?!" She suddenly asked, pointing the right arm right into the main cameras of the suit, since they were the easiest place to reach. "Did you just take one hit at him like a coward or just disable him and left him to fall down to earth?!" She barked, before firing the cannon.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:11 pm
The wings on the DeathScythe-Hell suddenly rose before coming down on the Tallgeese, hitting the cannon and shield.
"He was KAVA. And so are you. You all deserve to die." he said bluntly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:51 pm
"And why is that?!" Demi snapped, firing the cannon after it had been hit, blasting a large hole into one of the wings. "Because we're your enemy who stand for some simple god damn freedom!? Because we don't stand aside and let you assholes claim something that belongs to no one!?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:01 pm
Dojime had been sitting in his Gundam. He let out a sigh and launched at about the time the fighting had started. "were the ******** did Demi go?" he asked himself. He then saw her new suit and the Reaper Gundam that had taken out Gil in combat. He moved into a flanking position and began planing out his next moves in his head.

{{you guys should wait for me... I wanted to talk and party with the pirates scream }}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 pm
Geno suddenly appeared in front of Dojime's Gundam.
"...Interrupting a fight would be grounds of shame...Fight me instead!" he said, his fist slamming into the gundam's chest.

The back of the scythe suddenly pierced through the Tallgeese, but below the cockpit.
"...Your freedom is brought upon arrogance and idiocy...You are a blight on the universe."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:19 pm
((I don't think their the partying.. Well no. They did sing My Heart Will Go On when they were drunk...))

Demi just scoffed, growing tired of his responses. It's like the god damn freak was nothing more but a machine with human characteristics. She then suddenly swung the beam sword down onto the handle of the scythe, breaking the blade off of it. "You're nothing more but a machine aren't you?" She asked, grabbing the broken scythe blade and throwing it aside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 pm
The Deathscythe-Hell kicked into the hole and sent the blade still in the Tallgeese's core through the other side and moved away.
"Your incompetence only proves my point..." Grim responded, pulling out another staff witch then formed into another scythe.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:46 pm
My honored brethren, we come together to unite as one against those that are damned.
We show no mercy, for we have none.
Our enemy shall fall as we apprise to claim our fate.
Now and forever we'll be together in love and in hate.

Demi blinked her eyes rapidly, coming back into consciousness. Wait.. when did I lose it..? She asked herself, trying to remember everything that happened. He kicked me, the suit shook.. I heard my training squad's pledge.. She backtracked, shaking her head at the end. She'd figure it out later. One thing though did come out of falling unconscious, whatever had caused that. She needed to stop fooling around. She was in a battle with someone who not only outclassed her, but was responsible for the disappearance of her only true friend. With Gil missing, it was no up to her to step up to the plate and take on bastards like the one in front of her. Unlike Gil though, she wouldn't defeated; She was going to walk away victorious.
She looked down at a flashing screen, practically screaming at her. Her suit was in no shape to keep fighting on.. She ignored it though. She wasn't going to let him get away. Not after what happened.
"At least I have a real reason to fight." she said, firing the last of her missiles at The Deathscythe. When they struck, they created large clouds of smoke along with damaging the suit. The Tallgeese then suddenly appeared through the smoke, stabbing the beam sword right under the cockpit and straight through the suit.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:54 pm
". . ." Grim looked at the damage ratio on the suits parameters and grunted.

There was suddenly a blast from a beam rifle from a good distance away. It cut into the Tallgeese and DeathScythe.

"...Disengaging from the battlefield..."

The shot came from Rosh's Bawoo.
"Hmm...Looks like I hit my comrade too..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:01 pm
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Demi exclaimed, seeing now yet another large hole in her suit. Her eye twitched, hearing the voice followed by it. "WATCH WHERE THE ******** YOU'RE AIMING NEXT TIME YOU JACKASS!!" She snapped rudely and loudly at Rosh. Her attention then turned back to Grim. "And you're not going anywhere." She said coldly, the whip coming out again and wrapping itself around the staff of the new scythe. She then jerked down on the whip, sending him towards herself as she released the whip, the parts combining into a sword which she then used to swing down on the Deathscythe with both the blades, the linked whip and the beam sword.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:02 pm
Dojime let out an irritated grunt. his blade lit up. They shouldn't know who I am yet since I got a new suit. Understanding this he didn't speak. He raised the blade over his head and swung deep and fast from shoulder to hip. The suit reacted as fast as he moved the controls. Much faster then his old bolt gundam.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:08 pm
The Deathscythe-Hell suddenly spun around, its bladed wings cutting into the spiked whip and broke free.
"My life isn't going to be taken by someone who was lucky..." Grim said before he flew off, retreating.

Rosh suddenly appeared right next to the Tallgeese, watching Grim escape.
"...Looks like he escaped..." he said as he paused. He then slowly moved the rifle and aimed it right at Demi's cockpit.
"That's good to know..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games