Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Razz

Anxious Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:21 pm
((Yutakia-San, Please don't quote posts. Thanks. ^^))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:16 pm
(opps sorry sweatdrop )

Eyes went wide went the thing called "Luna" flew near her "If you don't mind my asking, what would you be Luna?" she hadn't seen anything like that before."Sorry, I only really know about the magic of lightning and thunder, guess I never thought of learning more outside the box" Yutakia sweatdropped lowering her head so her eyes looked upon the floor.  

Yutakia-San

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:31 pm
Brenda sat down on the couch wondering why it was so hot. Waiting and waiting for someone to talk to her. She was exhausted from practicing archery outside the campus grounds. So Brenda slightly layed down on the couch. So no one could sit. "That wouldn't be nice." she thought. So lifted up her feet so someone can sit next to her hopefully. Her long hair was on the ground since she wanted to make room for another person. Out of all the days she spent here at Ria she didn't even make one friend. That was odd since she always could make a friend at her old school. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:52 am
"Luna is one of Ayumi's summons. She's made of moon magic." Chiro stated out of habit. "She can find just about anything as long as it's hit by moonlight. And she can use some impressive attach and support magic." I think I'll tease her a bit. "Even if she is still a little child." He said shrugging his shoulders.  

Chase Arni

Yutakia-San

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:33 pm
Yutakia looked up and turned to Chiro "Moonlight you say?"she asked looking at Luna more closely."Thats pretty cool" Yutakia stated"maybe i'll go look up moon magic next time I go to the library" she said with a nervous laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:50 am
"C-C-Child!? Ooooooo!" Luna flew off Yutakia's head and headed straight for Chiro, tackling him in the stomach.
"Uh, yeah. Chiro likes to tease Luna." Ayumi said with a nervous laugh. "Anyway, yes. She's made of solid moon magic. She's an elemental sprite." Luna flew back to Yutakia's head. "And, she likes meeting new people."  

Lyrical Nanoha

Yutakia-San

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:22 pm
"So I have noticed"Yutakia replied with a small smile while looking up at the moon magic being.

'Such nice people...'she thought looking at all of them 'school...should be a piece of cake with these guys'Yutakia smiled a bit bigger now, eyes closed happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:58 am
"Don't get too lost Luna. See ya, Ayu, Yutakia. I think I'll go get something to drink and then head back to my room. See you later." As he walked away, he lifted his hand behind his back, blocking another tackle from an angry Luna.

Chiro headed to get a smoothie, but then saw the enormous line there. "Well, that's out of the quetion." He walked to the Chill room and sat down on a couch. "I'm never going to get used to this timescale. A 24 hour day? That's too short." He looked to his side and saw a girl with long hair sitting next to him, Looking kinda depressed. I didn't notice her there. "Hello? You okay?" He asked Brenda. "You look kinda down."  

Chase Arni

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:25 pm
((Yutakia-san, your last post was only 259 characters. By Ria Rules, that is a one-liner. Please extend your post. Thank you!

~Max))

Bijou smiled as Keith handed her the rose. She sipped her coffee slowly and looked at Keith, who had asked her a question about her powers. "I don't actually control their emotions... I can do a number of things... make weapons more potent... poison weapons and other things... make weapons. All sorts of things" she smiled and placed the Rose in her hair. She extended it a little bit with her magic and looked at Keith.

"Oh, right! I can also use the environment for magic. I use it more often... that's what I was trained in. she said. She nodded slightly and took another sip of her coffee. "Watch..." she picked the rose out of her hair and showed it to him. It sprouted another rose and became more of a tiara, with a rose above each ear. Then she shrunk it down to the regular rose. "See?" She grew it out again and placed it back on her hair. Her hair was falling out again, so she fixed it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:49 pm
Sasuke walked in Supporting Ananda and walked over to the Pizza Parlour. He looked around, sat Ananda down at a table, and Sat down across from her. He yawned a little bit. "Well, what toppings or type of pizza do you like?" Sasuke asked Ananda. He thought to himself 'What an eventful day some pizza sure would hit the spot!' He looked up at the menu. "Every topping you could imagine! Pick away Ananda!" Sasuke said.  

Shouting Whispers

torrinne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:01 pm
Ananda sighed with relief, leaning back in her chair. Thank god. I didn't think I could make it much farther. Out loud, she said, "Hmm...pizza. I can't even remember the last time I had pizza. I'm boring. Plain cheese. Never tried it any other way." She shrugged. "But I'm open to suggestions." She peered around curiously, since this wasn't a part of the school she had been in often. She had hoped to see Rille at some point. He must have given her whatever it was Unc wanted sent to her. Wonder what it was. Oh geez, she must be worried sick! She knows I'm on the run. I hope he didn't hurt her any. I'd have to go after him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:09 pm
"Actually, I like plain alot too. Be right back!" Sasuke said happily. He went up to the ordering place. "2 scices of plain pizza please."

"Sure, coming up!" The pizza guy said.

"Thanks." Sasuke took the Pizza, and went back to his table. He handed Ananda her slice. He began to eat hungrily, but not very piggishly, maybe just a bit. He was STARVING! He got up and got 2 cans of coke and brought them back. He gave one to Ananda and sipped at his.  

Shouting Whispers

torrinne

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:47 pm
Ananda took a little bite of the pizza. She hadn't really expected to be very hungry, but as she chewed her eyes widened. "This is really good!" She took a larger bite, her eyes smiling. Her mind was still racing, and she was glad she wasn't expected to talk and eat at the same time. Sasuke was there with...him...the whole time, it sounds like, from what he said. So, he must've been here before, to drop off the package and get the lay of the land. And Rille must be fine, since...he...didn't go anywhere but the gates. So I don't have to play avenging angel today. Good thing, too. And that sounds just like what he would do. He's predictable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:04 pm
Hideki followed Kim down the stairs and into the student lounge, staring around eagerly. The larger, dusty brown wolf gazed around, never having really been here before, other than when they'd just gone through to get to the roof. He shifted slightly in place, looking up at Kim as his tail wagged happily. He wasn't sure why he was remaining in his wolf form... Maybe because he never got to be in it often and it felt pretty cool to do so and see things from an entirely different perspective. It was kind of odd not being able to talk though. He'd change back eventually, but not jut yet. He looked up at Kim, tilting his head questioningly. Were they going to get breakfast? He smelled pizza, though he knew that wasn't he best breakfast food. They might end up making another trip to the dining hall soon.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games