Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaxOswald

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Hi there :3

i really cant wait to start rping.

see ya'll around. dramallama

oh, and ive posted in the market place area, and ive noticed that no ones been there for a few months. id really enjoy it if someone came to rp with me! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:40 pm
Hello!! Iam new to this guild, but not to Gaia. I've been around since early 2004. Most of what you need to know about me can be found on my profile page. If you have any questions, feel free to P.M. me and ask. I won't mind. Iam however a mild mannered college goer by day, and I do indeed spend alot of time in my lab at the college or here at my home.
I do like to have a good role play every now and then. And I will try to post as often as I can. If there is anything that I can do to help rebuild the city, Please let me know and again thank you for having me.  

Created In His Image

Devoted Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:20 am
welcome glasgows! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:52 am
surprised hello all. i've been on gaia since aug. of 2008, and this is the first guild i've joined. eek i trust you wont ruin this experience for me.
anyway, um, er.....most of the things you'd want to know are on my profile, and if you want a complete profile of my RP character just pm me and tell me what you want to kno. 3nodding

Warning: i have the extreme tendency to be completely confusing. I'll try to do the best i can not to.
biggrin  

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

SickAnna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:59 am
Okay, so HI! I'm Anna, I'm not new to gaia, but I'm kinda new to rping. I used to do it on another character, but just kinda lost interest and lost my ability to be creative (I guess I found writers block?) So nowadays I try to keep my rping as close to how I feel or what I'm doing in RL, soooo I guess it's not really role playing...
ANYWAY! I have a kind of busy schedule at home plus I have college (or something like it...) so I'm on at random sometimes. My profile has some info about me in case you're reading something I wrote and it's all "whaaaa?!"

sooooo.....okay bye!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:16 pm
Greetings to the citizens of Byako... You may address me as Klcx or Kona-chan... (Note: I prefer Kona-chan...) I hope that we all get along... Thank you for your time...  

Kodansha Empress

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:39 am
An invite! Neat-o. biggrin

I'm Krowe. I don't RP much, seeing that's it'd fairly difficult to find a literate RP that's engaging enough for me. So my skills are pretty rusty.

I'm in college at the moment and only have dial-up at home, so I sign on rather sporadically.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:25 am
Yiee!
Interesting an Invite, my name is Riley you may call me by Moofan, Riley, Rio-san or anything else you think of ^.^ .
I can't wait to start Rping and meet you all.
My Rp skills are sort of "Out of Date" because I never Rp'd in a while wink
Can't wait to have fun!  

Freundschaft

Mellow Zihark

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:19 pm
Ello! I'm Mellow Zihark, and I just got an invite today. I'm not a thread-god roleplayer, but I am an active member. Marching band ended and I'm just about to get into college, so my free time is now. Riley, Krowe, I'll be looking for your posts. C ya around! pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:03 pm
Hello! I am RagingBluMunky, or Raging or Munky for short. I was invited recently, and I have no Idea who any of you are or how this guild works, but I am very excited to join!  

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

Tezu

Enthusiastic Hobo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:33 pm
*wiggles in* I see someone is alive *U* *plops on Jasae*

Tezu likes........magical things eue  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:51 pm
greetings all of you!
welcome to byako ^_^  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:28 pm
this was err random but hey its the city of everything ^^ but seriously why did you pick me and various others?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:27 pm
hello *bows* i just joined and i hope we all get along and have some fun rp's.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Namine of the Lethe

Fashionable Vampire

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 pm
Random invites, FTW!!
Thanks for the invite. Hope to find a good RP here. Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated, though not expected.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games