Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 pm
Telaria's eyes never left the judge's. She gazed at him with unhidden distrust. He may have seemed like he meant well, but one could never be sure especially when he has condemned so many innocent lives to death. She slowly took a seat never taking her eyes off of him. There was a small glare upon her face.

Eisti looked at the judge with uncertainty in her eyes. She was not sure whether she should trust him or not. It was clear that the others save for Jean did not trust him one bit. Eisti wanted to trust him, but then she remembered Alice and how she had suffered. She took a seat next to Telaria.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:49 pm
((Okay...I'll just assume Brim came in the house too. >.< Sorry ))

Levi sighed, seeing the obvious look of mistrust around the room. Well...at least he expected this so their disaproval didn't come as a complete shock. But he would have liked them to trust him a little more....like Jean. But then of course...there was only one Jean. But despite that...they did seem like good people, just hurt, and angry for loosing people close to them becasue of him. Oh how he wished there had been a way to save all those people.

However, Levi's attention was soon taken elsewhere, as in the cornor of his eye he noticed through the window that Miss Abigail was leaving the mayor's office, and behind her, the town crier was at her heals. "Jean...I think the dream I had is about to get clarified." he murmered, going over to the window, opening it a little to better hear what was about to be said.

Abigail left the town crier, walking back over to Tabitha with a masked smiled in her eyes, as the crier went to the center of the town where most people were gathered for one reason or another. He looked around, with a look that made it obvious that his news was grim, before clearing his throat, and beginning his messege. "People of Salem, due to the dark times as of late, the town from this point on untill further notice, will be placed under Marshel Law. All townspeople must be in there homes by sunset everynight, and anyone caught after this time will be emprisoned. All people connected with, or accused of witchcraft, will have their homes searched. The following list people are suspected of witchcraft, and any citizens with knowledge of there whereabouts should come forward. Matheus Silva, Eisti Paesaer, Brim Ogre, Jarlin Evans, and Aelor Vadeli."
With his messege delivered, the crier stepped out of view of the people, heading back to the mayor's office.

Abigail smirked, arriving next to Tabitha. "What do you think? Guards will be swarming now, and the Mayor is under my control. The blessed will soon find it nearly impossible to continue hiding." And as for Aelor...she would see now what it was like being on the other side. The price of betrayal.  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Aelor was upon one of the rooftops. However, she had heard the town crier as clearly as if he was standing right next to her. She clenched her fists when she heard her name being called. Her eyes were livid with rage. So...it seemed she was right in not trusting Abigail. She'd had the feeling ever since she had first met the young witch that she would one day betray Aelor. Aelor stood up. A swarm of dark petals surrounded her as she disappeared reappearing deep within the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:13 pm
((Sorry Luna! I wish I could lend you a character to rp with but they're preoccupid. crying ))

Ayatane helped Jarlin along with his training, Giving tips when he could and letting the boy get a feel for his weapon on his own. When his attention wasn't being focused on Jarlin, it would travel to Telaria and her well being. He hoped that things were going well and that they were coming back soon. He was a little uncomfertable with the group being split up like they were, especially with all the deeds going on in town.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 pm
((I was waiting for luna to post before I posted as Brim, but didn't notice her post earlier today. xd ))

Brim listened to the new announcement from the town Crier, and let out a flustered sigh. "It is good they did not mention Goldor, or they would find almost every-one on that list." Said Brim in a low tone of voice before he walked back up to the Judge. "Have you a secret entrance in which we may all escape, and talk about this in a... Safer environment?" he asked Levi in a curious tone of voice.

~*~

Goldor had followed the group into town secretly, and out of sight. He stayed in an alley next to Levi's home, and listened in onto the conversation going on inside. He sat in the dark with crossed legs. His staff in his hands, but also leaning against the wall. His eyes only half open with a lack of interest on the conversation.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:19 am
Jarlin looked at Ayatane as he continued to fight and practice. "I think I'm getting it Aya" he stated with a smile. Jarlin was proud of himself for his "accomplishment". He looked at his sparring partner and smiled. "You miss Telaria, dont you?" he said in a childish like tone.

Tabitha looked at Abigail as she walked out. She smirked at her news as she stood up walking alongside Abigail. "That's wonderful..." she stated extaticly. She looked over to Abigail. "I think I have a few plans of my own, it involves blood summoning though, but it's one of the most dangerous arts next to necromancy" she stated.

Jean looked at the rest of her coven as she frowned. She could see their distrust and the fact that the town crier had just mentioned their names just confused her even more. She looked at Levi and frowned. "I can transport you all to a small island off the coast" she stated trying to help. "At least for the time being...." she said trying to come up with ideas.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:22 pm
Ayatane quirked an amused eyebrow at the statement from the young boy, he was observent at least. Ayatane kept his composure with little difficulty. Though his smile pulled up slighty more than what it usually was. He looked over to the direction of the town. Yes, but I'm also worried about the others too. I personally don't know much about the man they are going to meet and I didn't get a chance to talk with him. I don't like the thought of us being split up any more than we have to. If these Conflicted are as brutal as everyone makes them out to be then we should be that much more careful.
Ayatane turned back to the boy. He was doing well, he was a far cry from a close combat master but he was still just a boy. He lacked the years of experience that would make him a true warrior, but at least he was a few more steps closer to holding his own. He suspected that it would be a last resort anyway. He doubted, and would be better if, Jarlin would stay out of the conflict as much as possible.
Yes, you are doing well Jarlin. You are getting a better feel for your weapon and thats a good start.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 pm
Once the town crier delivered his messege, one thing came to Matheus' mind. That hearing her name like that sounded way too much like deja vu. Well that makes two towns I'm wanted in. she thought to herself miserably. At least this time though she wasn't being acused of murder too. But unlike last time, this time she didn't feel the same panic. This time she didn't want to run away, and hide who she really was from the world. This time...she wasn't alone. No, she wasn't going to run again. She would stay, and help protect those dearest to her.

Jean wasn't the only one feeling a little confused. Levi heard the names, and couldn't understand why little Jarlin, and Aelor were being named. A mere child for one. And Aelor...she was often with the accusers. "Jean, correct me if I'm wrong...but wasn't Aelor part of the conflicted?" he asked, really not understanding why that particular name was called. Besides from that bit of confusion, he also felt a sense of realization. Marshel Law...that was what his dream had been pointing towards. And once again a dream had come to pass.
Levi also realized though, that now was not a good time for strangers to be in town. Jean and her coven needed to get out of there and somewhere safe as soon as possible.
"I regret to say sir, that no I have no safe pasage out of this house." He told Brim with sincere remourse. He should have never asked them to come. "However...Jean? You said you can transport everyone? Do you all have a safe house...or some place where you all could hide? I will not ask where it os of course, but before you go...I would just like to be assured that you do have somewhere safe to go." he said. Levi was obviously worried about their well being, especially Jean's. He did not want to see any of them in the courtroom. "Please...go and warn the rest of your coven. I will send warning if anything else happens, of if I see anything that is going to happen."

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Goldor shook his head in disbelief. He then stood up, and used his staff to pry open one of Levi's windows. "Idiots." He said bluntly as he crawled into the window. "I told you all to stay where it was safe, but you still felt the need to come out into the middle of town when you all knew damn well that you were being hunted by our enemies." Scolded Goldor. "The closest safe-house is my house, and Jean knows that as-well as every-one. SHe just doesn't want to deal with my attitude." With that said Goldor stood facing Levi. "And if these people are followed by the guard under your direction they'll be finding your corpse next." Threatened Goldor in a cold, and dangerous tone of voice.

Brim let out a soft sigh, and rolled his eyes lightly. "Goldor calm your-self so far Levi has been trustworthy" He stated, but before he could completely finish he was cut off my Goldor.

"Which could be exactly what he wants to lead you into a trap!" Spat Goldor, and with his warning laid down Goldor left as quickly as he arrived.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 pm
Jarlin looked up at Ayatane and nodded. "I think they'll be alright...I mean, if you want, I could go into town and look, and nobody would ever see me" he said with a smile. "Trust me, I've done it before, that's how I've been alive for so long" he stated with a smile looking at Ayatane.

Jean looked at Levi and nodded. "She is, a nature user as I am" she stated with a look of concern. "Well the only reason Abigail does what she does is out of spite and revenge, so I'm assuming that she had did something to really piss her off" she stated with a sigh. "And yes, I can transport everyone...." she stated as she heard what Goldor had to say. She flared up as heard what Goldor had said. "Shut up Goldor!!!" she exclaimed. She looked at him as she bawled her fist. "IF you call us names or degrade us one more time, I will shut you up....and Goldor, it's not a threat it's a promise" she stated as she heard what he said to Levi. "...and if you EVER think about laying a hand on him, I'll do more than just shut you up" she stated.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm
Telaria couldn't help but wonder why Aelor's name was called along with the others. After all, Aelor was part of Abigail's coven. She nodded in agreement with Jean. "Jean is right. Aelor must have done something. I always thought there was something strange about her. I never exactly saw her with the rest of the Conflicted unless they were at the courthouse, but after that, she would always go off by herself. Who knows what she was doing then. From what I've seen, she had never gotten into their inner circle I suppose you can say. I don't even have any information on her. She doesn't even live in the village."

Eisti sighed. "We're really getting nowhere with this arguing," she said before turning to Jean. "I know you despise Goldor, but please, could you transport us to his house. It's the only place we would be safe. They wouldn't be able to reach us there." After all, Goldor's home was well hidden and would be impossible to find unless someone knew how to navigate their way through labyrinthine catacombs.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 pm
Ayatane smiled and patted the boy on the head. No, we'll stay here because we said that we would. It's important for a man to keep his promises to others, no matter the cost. I'm sure that they won't be much longer in any event.
Despite his reassurence and his smile, he was a little anxious, the star predicted misfortune, and even thought the death of Miss Eisti's grandmother was tragic, it didn't quell his growing discomfert. He learned long ago to trust his insticts and thats what he was doing. He hope that it didn't involve his friends, whatever this misfortune was.  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:56 pm
Levi was a little startled to have a complete stranger break into his house, and start yelling at him. Levi could only assume this strangly dressed man was the one Jean spoke of earlier who would not go along with the idea of a meeting the most. The way he spoke made it obvious he was a part of Jean's coven as well.
For the most part, Levi held his tounge. Though he did find it odd that the man calling them all idiots, and clearly voicing his mistrust of Levi, was the same man who just gave away the location of their safe house more or less. Their weren't that many mannors in, or in the imdiate area of the town afterall.
"Believe it not, I did not invite you all to come here as some sort of trap. I invited you here becasue I merely wanted to meet the coven of a woman very important to me." he stated, glancing over to Jean. "The only alterior motive I had was I wanted to meet more people like Jean. Witches and wizards who were not nessisarily evil just becasue of the gifts they chose to embrace."
Levi then turned to Jean, manageing a calming smile just for her. "I don't mind Jean...despite the death threats...I know he ment well. You take them somewhere safe okay? I think I'll attempt to have a nap...and see if any visions come to me." he told her softly, bearly above a whisper. He laid a soft, though quick kiss apon her lips. "My door is always open to you. Return whenever you wish." he added, before looking up to the others, "And to all of you...I relize you don't trust me, but my door is open to all of you as well."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:41 pm
((I don't believe Goldor mentioned his house was a Manor. He just said his house.))  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:56 pm
(That's what it's been called throughout the entire RP though.)  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games