Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:10 am
OOC: What's up with the honorifics all of a sudden? XD

IC: Legend nodded respectfully as Rosa helped her. She was glad to hear that the worst was over, and that she would be okay. She soon fell into a deep sleep.

While Legend was sleeping, she had an awful nightmare where Ria High was attacked by a dark, murderous creature. Everyone died except for Legend herself, so she left the school and returned to her awful life with her parents. The creature then took on the form of a boy who began to attend Legend's mortal school, and the boy, who's name was Calcifer, continued to hunt her, as he could not die until every student who ever attended Ria High was dead.

Although Calcifer was careful not to threaten Legend at school, he stalked her as she walked home everyday. When Legend finally questioned him about this, he told her he loved her, and that he needed her soul to live. Of course, that was a total lie. He told Legend that if he took a little of her soul, they'd both continue living. So Legend let Calcifer take half her soul.

For the first week or so after, she was fine, but at the beginning of the second week, Legend started losing her magical powers, and eventually her body. Her arms disappeared first, then her legs, then her ears, until she was a bodiless-half soul. Legend searched for Calcifer, who had retained his creature form, now that Legend was virtually dead. She demanded he gave her her body back, but he simply laughed her off. He told her that he had nothing to do with her body disappearing. She had commited suicide in a dream, and Calcifer manipulated her dream so that it became reality. Thus, when she woke up that second week and found herself deteriorating, she was underground, dead.

Thus, Legend, as she wasn't allowed to go to Heaven, she stayed with Calcifer in the realm for half-souls and worked for him. He eventually ruled the Mortal and Immortal Worlds, and he had killed all but the half-souls to do so.

Legend jolted up, panting heavily. She had slept for at least 5 hours, and found herself alone in her dorm room again. She glanced at the clock. 7:30 pm. It was halfway through dinner, and although Legend was hungry, she was so shaken and bewildered by her dream that she just fell back to a dreamless sleep.

OOC: This was probably my LONGEST RP on any site EVER!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:50 pm
Rosa just walked out of the lounge. She was very tired. As she started walking to her dorm which she just found out was next to legend's, she stoped in front of Legend's dorm. Rosa slowly opened the door to find Legend sleeping. Then she smiled as she saw Legend alittle more peaceful. She felt sorry that the girl had to go through that. Rosa herself went through it once.

Next Rosa got a peice of paper and wrote on it. Then she tapped the note on the door. It said on the front, To Legend.

inside:
Legend,

I'm glad that you feel alittle better. I just recieved news that for now I'm dorming next to you so if you need anything I'm next door. Why I wrote this leter? Well you looked too peaceful to wake up. But there is important news that you can't tell anybody...This week is my last. My mission is almost over....and I may never come back.....It's All up to Risa I guess. And if you ask me, I think she wants me out right away. Well talk to you while I can!

From the one and only,
Rosa-chann

P.S. This should help alot...it helped me when I was younger. Now I am passing it on to you. You should never get this sickness again if you wear this...Use it and live your live will you still can! Use it well.~Rosa

Next rosa took off a cross necklace and taped it on the card. But that cross wasn't a normal one. It had magic healing powers and it gave off alittle shine so you would never be in darkness. She had thise since she had gotton the same case. Rosa walked out the door. Before entering the room she coughed.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:55 pm
During Risa's long pause, Livvy took the time to think herself. She figured Risa was probably remembering the trip. I was against her going in the first place. I should have tried harder to make her stay. I shouldn't have just let her go. Livvy felt like she was responsible. She didn't know what Risa's answer meant but it didn't sound like anything she had learned did her any good.

After Risa recieved a letter for Rosa from a strange boy at the door, she seemed not to acknowledge Livvy. But Livvy could tell from the expression on her face that she was thinking about reading it. "Don't," she said, breaking the silence. "I may not be a mind reader like you or your sister, but I can tell what you're thinking. Don't open it."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:10 pm
Risa was looking at the letter with evil eyes untill she heard Livvy tell her to stop. She knew that something bad will come from reading it but Risa knew her sister couldn't kill her....no one in the village can. The only person she could think of was Daisuke but..he shouldn't be here. "What if he is here?" Risa's glaring eyes started to open up as she threw the letter on the couch. Next she sat down on the ground and looked at the floor. "That letter could be the answer. IT could have what I have been searching for. It could tell me what Rosa is doing here. And if Daisuke is coming. And why they made Riku evil. Why did they make her burn down the city. Why did they lie to me all these year?!?!?" With each word her voice started to angrier and louder. Then she started to cry...but with no tears. (underbreathe) "You would never understand." As she cried a dark magic started to glow around her.

Meanwhile...Rosa was walking around. "I wonder if Risa is ok? Well its my job to see if she is ok.." So then she started to walk down the hallway. (note: Rosa will be at Risa's dorm by your post)  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:20 pm
Normally, Livvy would have made some kind of witty retort or get angry and yell back, but instead she walked over to Risa and kneeled next to her. "No, I wouldn't understand. I haven't gone through anything like this ever and I probably never will. But," she brushed her finger across the bottom of Risa's chin to get her to look up at her. Then she smiled and said, "Maybe they had a good reason. And even if they didn't, do you really want to know? Perhaps some things are better left unknown." Livvy got up off the floor and stood next to Risa. She held out her hand and offered to help her up. "But who I am to tell you what to do? Do as you please, just don't do anything you're going to regret." Just then, Livvy heard the doorknob 'click'. She turned to see Rosa entering the room.

((ok, i didn't want to RP for Rosa and all...))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:28 am
Airah looked at Txaik curiously.
"Did you bring anything?"
Airah gave Txaik one of her smaller pieces of luggage, one of two bags that had been strapped to the top of her suitcase. One third of her wardrobe was in that bag, and although it was only the size of an old style computer screen it was packed quite densely.
"Thanks so much for helping. I always tend to over-pack whenever I go somewhere. It's always like, oh, maybe I'll just bring this along in case... But yeah, I'm excited about learning new things too! I want to learn how to control my powers better, and possibly learn new spells. I must admit my skills are pretty shoddy at the moment, but hopefully they will improve a lot here."
Hauling along the other two pieces of her luggage, Airah followed as Sam led them through the elevator to the third floor and thence to their rooms.
An elderly android came out of Airah's room as she reached it, and bowed floridly while she entered.
"Awesome..."
Her room was exactly the way she had wanted it, and although it was bland it already had a warm, cosy feeling that she immediately associated with home.
A drink sat on the desk beneath the window, and Sileeka put her luggage down to taste it. Tentatively, she raised it to her lips and sipped.
"It's strawberry... but it tastes great!"

sileeka_h

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:13 pm
"umm....I was just checking in....well...goodnight..." Rosa was suprised to That girl comforting Risa. Now Rosa coud tell Livvy was nicer then what Rosa had thought.

Rosa was about to leave untill Risa tugged on Rosa shirt. When this happend Rosa quickly moved her hands and blocked her face. She was still afraid from last time. Risa jumped back. "Um...Rosa-san...Here," Risa bowed down and put the letter in front of Rosa, "It was sent to you.."

Rosa slowly took the letter and pated her little sister on the head in a nice way. "Hehehehe (risa laugh) Thanks kiddie. Don't stay up too late! We have a vistor coming. You'll enjoy it. So be ready."

Next Rosa turned to Livvy and did a small bow. "And thank you,Olivia." Next She walked out of the room with actually a smile on her face. (note: Rosa usually never smiles.)

Risa looked at Livvy she could tell Livvy was shocked or suprised by Rosa's actions, "Just so you know that was the real Rosa. Well that was at least the true Rosa. Not the fake mission one. I know you may not like her. Well sometimes I don't ether but she can be nice. But for some reason...I know she has this nice side. Its just...hard for her to make it come out. Sometimes...she reminds me of you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:54 pm
Livvy stared at Risa for a moment and processed what she had said. She and Rosa were alike? As much as she wanted to deny it, she had to admit it seemed very true. "Maybe that's why we didn't get along right away, and why we may still not in the future," Livvy said out loud. "Opposites attract, don't they? I think when people find others that are very similar to themselves, they feel threatened or like rivals. Get what I'm saying?" Then her thoughts drifted to her childhood friend who was still waiting for her to show up. That must be why Minami and I get along so well. We're so different after all...  

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:57 pm
"hehehehe I see." Risa gave her little childish wink. "Well I believe you may have some one to see...right? But before you go..." Risa quickly got up and started looking through her bags. Next she pulled out a small box and walked to Livvy. She did a small bow and held the box in front of Livvy's face. "Here. I go this while I was in my village. It's candy. It was my favorite when I was small. I hope you can enjoy it." Risa put the box in Livvy's hand and giggled. "Also I hope I can meet this friend that you meet while I was gone. (does another one of her winks) I'll try to act normal."

How did Risa know about Livvy's friend? Well here is one thing, She never read Livvy's mind. She actually saw a girl with her one day when she froze time and just took a look around Ria. Eversince Risa wanted to know who that girl was but she had work to do. Risa was hoping when she got back Livvy would introduce that girl to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:44 pm
Livvy looked down at the box and then back at Risa. She smiled back - and it was a real smile for once. She looked genuinely happy. "Thank you, Risa...or should I say arigato Risa-chan? I love sweets. I'll be sure to share them with Minami."

Livvy made her way to the door and waved goodbye to Risa. "I promised I'd see her tonight and it's getting very late. Maybe I can introduce you tomorrow over breakfast. Goodnight." She had just turned and left the room, but stopped when she remembered something. She looked back at Risa. "Oh, but you have to promise me something. When you meet Minami tomorrow," Livvy said with a playful smile, "try not to make her too jealous, kay? She's got a thing for me, you know." Livvy winked and left the room in a flash, before she could hear Risa's reply.

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tabisu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:15 pm
The duo approached the immence brick building, and pushing past the many occupants rushing to-and-fro, they entered.
Lixue fumbled around her purse, shouldering both her backpack and laptop bag, in search of the ever elusive student ID. Waving her ID in the air, she approached a booth and young woman who she could only assume as being the DA. With a cough to catch her attention, she proudly presented her ID.
"Could you please tell me where my roo--" Before she could finish, the DA replied with a bored indifference.
"254A. Take a right down that hallway, up the stairs until you reach the fifth floor, past the waterfountain and snack machines, then a left and an immediate right. If you happen to destroy anything in the building, please let an android know."
'I suppose with teens possessing...unique abilities...residing here, wrecking the building is common-place.'
She bowed quickly and scurried towards a glass wall, barring intruders from entering the dorms without Identification Cards. The black eyed teen ran her card through the card reader, and after a beep and sliding of a glass door, she entered and waited for Ai to recieve her room information.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:25 pm
Livvy raced downstairs to where Minami's dorm was, glancing at her watch every now and then. "Curses, it's so late. She's going to be upset with me. Mental images of a particularly angry teal-haired girl entered her mind. Livvy winced as she thought about what Minami might do to her.

When she reached Minami's dorm, she took some time to catch her breath before knocking. When no one answered right away, she wondered if Minami had already fallen asleep. Livvy was about to leave when the door began opening slowly. When it was completely open, Minami was standing before her, with a dark look in her eyes.

Livvy chuckled nervously and her voice faltered a bit as she searched for the right thing to say. "H-hey Mimi," Livvy hoped using her friend's pet name would help ease the tension a bit, "I told you I'd be back. S-see?"

Minami still looked pissed but she stepped aside, indicating for Livvy to come inside. When Livvy was in, Minami closed the door behind her. Then she crossed her arms over her chest and stared Livvy down. "Well?"

"N-now, now..." Livvy protested, putting her hands up in defense, "D-don't be like that Mimi. I'm sorry I'm late. I promise not to leave you out again like that okay? In fact, I'm gonna introduce you to everyone tomorrow morning." Livvy took a seat on Minami's bed and patted the spot next to her. Minami came over and sat next to her.

"I guess I've got a lot of explaining to do," Livvy sighed and began telling Minami all about her experiences with her other friends and all that happened earlier. As her best and childhood friend, she had the right to know. The story wasn't anything special, but Minami was glad to be informed.

"So that's it." Livvy yawned. It was really late. Minami smiled as her dark-haired friend rubbed her eyes.

"Why don't you just sleep here? No sense in going all the way upstairs when you're so tired and it's so late."

"But the bed's way too small!" Livvy protested. It was only a twin-sized bed and if they both shared it, they'd have to snuggle close together to fit. The image came to Livvy's mind and she smiled. She knew Minami wanted her to stay more for that reason. So, she gave in.

"Alright, I'll stay." The two girls went to bed immediately, not even changing out of their clothes. Livvy fell alseep right away, but Minami stayed up for awhile watching her sleep. Occasionally, she'd brush away a strand of Livvy's hair that fell across her face. After about an half hour or so, Minami fell asleep to the sound of Livvy's steady breathing and the warmth of her body so close to hers. On her face was a faint blush and smile.

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

HoodedLegend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:16 pm
OOC: Where's Okami? I need her to come and wake Legend up! GRAAAAR, OKAMI, GET YER BUTT OVER HERE MISSY!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:39 pm
Risa watched as she saw Livvy leave her dorm. She was happy that she could meet some one new. “I hope she is nice,” Risa giggled as she jumped onto her bed. As she started to close her eyes she remembered what her sister said. ‘We have a guest coming…’ She fell asleep in her bed as the lights that she turned off came back on. Her magic was becoming weak.

Meanwhile Rosa was reading a book in her bed, when she heard a knock on the door. “Geez its 9PM will some people ever take a brake?” Rosa opened the door. “Sorry please bother some one els… Daisuke!!!!” The person in front of the door was a boy named Daisuke and he lived in the same village as the Twilight Sisters. He was the same age as Rosa and they were both on the same team. (team, sort of like ninja teams but they ain’t ninjas. They just do tasks for the government.) Rosa face started to blush as she saw the cute red haired boy enter her room.

“Hey Rosa. How the mission doing? Or are you to busy to talk to me?”

Rosa face was all red at the moment. She hasn’t seen him in around a year. “Well…um…well….the mission…it’s..it’s…um…ok. Risa Made a lot of good friends here… and… well”

Daisuke smiled sweetly. “Silly Rosa. Your acting like nervous Risa.. Relax..I will see you later. I just came in to say hi. Now got to find a place to stay.”

Rosa coughed. “Well you could stay here. I can make you a bed.”

Daisuke started to laugh. “This is a girl’s dorm. I can’t stay here. I will get kicked out.. Well talk to you later.” Before she walked out and kissed Rosa on the check and whispered in her ear, “It’s nice to see you again.” Then he walked out of sight.

Rosa closed the door and fell on her bed. Her face was all red and she was smiling. Then out of nowhere she started jumping on her screaming, “HE kissed me! He kissed me!!” After doing this for a while she fell asleep on her bed. She couldn’t wait.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

((um…bad news…I’m going on a vacation for the week and where I’m staying doesn’t have a computer so don’t do too much without me.))  

- -M ii ssy Mew

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:24 pm
((ugh, well we'll try...actually I probably just won't post then sweatdrop ))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games