Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:39 pm
Kenji was walking home when he saw the moon out from the sky above. He then thought of climbing something high, and just stare at the sky. He used to do that a lot when he was young and it didn't change now. He looked around to see if anything was sturdy enough to climb and saw that the biggest house was right in front of him. He forgot that it was the Shale residence and jumped over the fence and climbed up the house to the roof like a monkey. He was wearing dark clothing that day and it made him blend in with the night so no one would even notice him staring at the moon.

Tempest wasn't tired for some reason and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. He saw Zeph there drinking wine. He went up to her quietly. "Drinking wine when you should be sleeping?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Asani looked at him nodding. She understood that there were pressures as the Prime Leader of a nation. She wanted to help him as general and even on a personal level. Asani then smiled brightly at him. She kissed him back with a slight blush on her face. "That's a great idea and a smart move" she said. "But we should still move with caution. They wil be watching you and questioning your every move"

Kitara continued to mmove matching Amalia's pace. The moon energized her and she release the excess energy by causing ice to form where she stepped. This prevented her from super speeding as she had done before.  

Mewchloe

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:25 pm
User Image
Chyuta had been training every since earlier mentally since his physical state was at its peak and strenght far more than the adverage Tenshu soldier. His training was coming to an end as he didn't want to brun himself out so the wind which was rotating around his body had ceased returning back to normal as he himself stood on his feet from floating and now headed back towards the palace. A light sigh escaped his lips as if he was tired or frustrated but that wasn't entirely the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Kyuri felt his fist being grab though he wasn't introuble in the least bit, he swiftly used the flames coming from his feet to push himself up into the air as he was now hovering above Helios though he still had his hand, lke when he was in the handstand position on the chair but he didn't stop there as he utilized the momentum from the thrust and in a flipping motion threw Helios off of him putting some distance between the to. He can tell that Helios was getting more irritated and that something was rising in him but their was more to Kyuri's aura flame and himself all together for he was just getting started. He then held out his hand as he created several senbons from his own flames by crystalizing them and sent them all flying directly towards him, there was a count of ten of them but they were nuthing but a decoy for he wanted Helios to infact dodge them but if that wasn't the case he was still prepared as the smirk still played on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:33 pm
Zephyr sat at the kitchen table with her glass in front of her. She stared at the deep crimson liquid, motionless in the glass. She sighed a bit and placed the wine to her lips, taking a slow sip, though she had no desire to really drink it. Her mind was racing and she needed to calm it down.  

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:46 pm
Helios looked as the man did this as created a fiery shiled around him, making the crystals fall down as he touched every last one of them as they all went back hurling back towards him with a whizling noise as Helios filled them with Kinetic energy, exploding near the young man. His fiery aura stayed around him as the force was building in him.

Amiea looked at Rygor and smiled. "Well thanks alot Rygor...I'll see you in the morning she stated as she went inside and prepared her nightly ritual before she would go to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 pm
Tempest noticed Zephyr in the kitchen drinking something. She looked very troubled and he wondered what was wrong. He went up to her. "You seem stressed, is something wrong?" he asked.  

Elricbrothers1144

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 pm
User Image
Kyuri was having a blast with this fight literately as with a simiple wave of his hand a fire wall was created and by crystalizing the flame it shielded him away from the explosition though he barely made it. While the blast of the explosition and all the smoke blocked Helios view he used this to his advantage and using his ability over Acceleration of molecules he moved with a speed which made it seem like he was non-exsistant when he vanished and exsisting again when appearing and he appeared directly to the left of Helios and while appearing he used the same method he used to get there with his right and with his rigth arm already extended and glowing bright he released a midly concentrated form of the aura flame towards Helios in a jet stream which would not only drive him back but also explode on contact regardless if blocked with his flames, or his body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:13 pm
Helios looked at Kyuri as he turned into pure fire absorbing the heat as he created a blast that surpassed any of his fire attacks. As lightning struck throughout the sky, a bolt came hultering down towards him as he absorbed the lightning directing it towards at Kyuri right behind the blast.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 pm
Zephyr sighed and shook her head. "No, I'm fine," she said, not looking up from her glass. "Well...actually...I don't know. I need to talk to Chyuta, but I am afraid to because I don't know what I'll say." She turned the glass around in her hand absentmindedly. Sighing, she finally looked up. "I'm sorry I'm being so cryptic, Tempest," she said with a weak smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image
Kyuri saw what had happened it he was quite surprised that helios could become pure fire but that really wouldn't have worked for this was like no ordinary fire, it was aura fire, which was aura that took on the properties and characteristics of fire though he knew no one besides his family knew of this and he wasn't plan on telling, for this was no easy matter to figure out, but as the attack came in contact with Helios the attack would still take affect just with lesser damage thus keeping him from actually sending the lightning towards Kyuri and since he was pure fire anyways the lightning would have only passed through him, or so thats what Kyuri thought but either way the redirecting of the lightning would have failed and using the flames around his hands and feet he decided to put more distance between the two of them and jetted off to the left. "You shouldn't take things head on you know nuthing about boy." He teased but was giving honest advice.  

Celestin Selone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:54 pm
Tempest just nodded and gave a slight smile. "Well if you need to talk to someone, you should go ahead and talk. These things always work out somehow." he said suprising himself with the words of encouragement. "This is just a guess, but did something happen in that meeting in Shale?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:59 pm
Zephyr nodded. "I'm just not sure what," she said. "I'll have more information tomorrow. I'll be traveling with Dulceri to Noroa tomorrow. But that's not what I need to talk to Chyuta about...it is...different." She didn't want to get more into it without talking to Chyuta first. "But you are right...I should go ahead and talk to him. If you see him, will you let him know I wish to see him? I'm going to head upstairs to my suite. Get some rest, Tempest. The city will need you looking out for it tomorrow while I'm gone." She gave him a weak smile and began on her way out of the kitchen and to the stairs, hoping to run into Chyuta on the way.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 pm
Tempest nodded. "I'll let him know, and don't worry, I'll look after here in your absence." he said smiling. He was feeling a little thirsty and grabbed a water bottle in the fridge. He then went to his room upstairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:32 pm
User Image
Chyuta sighed once more as he was now at the bottom of the stairs leading up to the enterance of Tenshu Palace. He continued up the stairs nearly at the top but that moment he could then see and feel two familiar Aura withing the Palace and near by, these aura's belonged to a friend he has made over three years who was Tempest, and a woman he has grown very fond with since he was a child, Zephyr. As he reached the top of the stairs he proceeded to the enterance. She probably still don't want to see me right now let alone talk to me. But I don't blame here. He told himself in thought.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:29 am
Helios was getting even more angrier than before. "Dont offer me advice and stop calling me boy...I'm not prime leader for no damn reason!!!" he yelled as he shot multiple fireballs towards him, sending hundreds at him as a fire vortex was created, comsumind the whole arena as a fiery phoenix like aura surrounded him.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games