Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp C

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:48 am
Adam smiled. "Well, you already know Anabel, but I still need to tell Samantha, my brother knows where I am, and he's coming here!" He said, his tone and face lighting up with excitement.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:30 am
User ImageWow Adam that sounds great !! She was excited for Him ..When will He arrive .? So when do you expect Him ..you Know rakata And T.J. are on some super secret Mission outside of the school and Riena Had to Leave on Family Business ..So More students would be Most welcome ..I have come across a cave in the woods That seems To Have some Mysterious Engery and Lights comming from it . I was headed there Before I heard Your voice .. and I realy wanted to see you ..^^  

KommandoKat

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:05 am
((SorrySorrySorry...! I've been really busy....))

TJ marveled at the book, her lips slightly parted, though she hardly dared to even breathe near it. But at "let's get out of here" her head snapped back up and she nodded in agreement, picking up his shovel. She wasn't one to fright easily, but she had no idea what else lay in these tunnels and rooms of the pyramid. Besides, if Rakata had felt the need to prepare for this excursion with as much weaponry as could fit on his body, even if he was just going for 'safe' rather than 'sorry' she still had a feeling she wouldn't want to meet whatever was here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:09 am
User ImageSamantha kept talking....And talking....and talking...I didnt want to inturupt her because she haden't seen him in ages. My phone kept ringing off the hook. I picked it up and excused my self from everyone..It was my mom
"Hello?"
"Annabelle? Is that...you?"
"Oh..Hello Mom"
"Your Aunt Mason said something was wrong and I just wanted to check up making sure you havent screwed up there yet. By now you'd have the place on fire"
I took a deep breath.
"how are you today Mom?"
"Im great. You'r father got promoted"
I rolled my eyes. Means less time at home.
"Good..Thats..awesome"
"Hm. He also said one of his co-workers dropped by to say hi"
To say Hi? serious? more like kill me. but we have different views on the word "hi"
"So how's that ugly power you have?" My mom changed the subject
I had it..she pretending to care ticked me off.

"Mom we both know you dont care. so Just shove of and leave me alone"
I hung up the phone after that she didnt call back..thats what I was expecting. Serves her right. I went back to samantha and Adam and sighed then smiled  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:17 pm
"ive got a good idea on how to get out of here in the fastest possible way. but im not sure if it will work. im going to try to teleport both of us back to the hotel." Rakata explained. he walked over to TJ and grabbed her hand. "this may feel a bit strange..." he told her. he drew the shadows up around them, and suddenly, they were back in the hotel room. safe, and unharmed.
"dont worry about the car. Iri can hack the computer system and log it as 'returned' after we've left." he put the weapons on the ground, and flopped on one of the beds. "that was fun." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:14 pm
TJ instinctively took a deep breath as Rakata teleported them back to their hotel room, and laughed as the strange feeling subsided. "Yeah, that did feel a little strange," she said, removing the weapons Rakata had given her and setting them down beside his. "That trip was-- well, interesting." She stretched across the opposite bed, on her stomach and facing him, kicking her legs idly so they wouldn't dangle over the side. "So now that you have that book, what are you planning on doing with it? And is anyone going to be after you if they figure out you have it?"  

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:47 pm
"id say it likely. though i doubt anyone would be able to pinpoint me as the one who has it...technically, i dont exist, remember? i can do that for anyone as well." he told her. "besides, id love to see anyone try to take this from me.
as for what im planning on doing with it? study, increase my own understanding of my gift, and keep it away from anyone with evil intent. actually, to safeguard it, iom going to scan its contents into my computer, and use the most secure file lockdown out there to keep it safe. than im going to destroy the book." Rakata explained to her.
it was decidedly odd. here he was, in a hotel room with a girl, yet he didnt feel at all awkward about it...strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:13 pm
"Destroy it?" TJ repeated. "That's a shame-- it really is beautiful...." She sighed and rolled over onto her back, letting her head hang down over one edge of the bed and her legs over the other. Fingers drumming on her ribs, she said in a musing tone, "I wonder if anyone's actually wondering where we are. I mean, from what I've seen in my short time at that school, they're not big on security. The administration might not even know we're gone." She laughed and looked at him curiously in her upside-down state. "It's sort of fun breaking rules, isn't it...."  

The Night Faery

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:41 pm
Samantha Saw out of the corner of her Eye something was wrong with Annabelle ..Anna You Ok ? ..hey how about we all go check this Cave out ..It will get our minds off things and who knows there might be treasure or atleast we can mayne learn how to work like a Team Samantha Looked at Adam then at Annabelle ? Im gonna Go Change real quik been wanting to try a new Look ..You Guys wait right Here ...Samantha was in her Room and pulled out a Special suitcase she opened it up inside were a Leather Vest and Pants plus a Jacket ( Custom Made for her Large Muscular Build ) She put on a belt and a special Sheath for a sword a very Special Sword one she had aqiured while training in Japan one of her Fathers Fellow Officers Kinda took her under wing in a fatherly way and trained her in some ancient forms of fighting and how to use her sences as well her Natural instincts ..She had Kept it with her Battle axe In the Airvent ..She opened it Grabbed her Axe placed it in the Strap across Her Back then she Held in her Hands a Sword Wrapped In the Finest silk she unrapped it ..It Gleamed Of The Finest Metals almost as if it Had an Energy in itself ..He had told her this was A gift for Her because She had Learned well and That she had Fought with the Spirit Of a dragon and the Heart of a Tiger .He saw This inside of her ..Even though her father did not ..She Put on her Boots and Let down her Hair , and placed her Knives she had Gotten from Rakata earlier in special hidden Belts hidden in the Fine Leather ..She placed the sword in its Sheath and a tingle ran down her Back ..She felt complete..She Hoped The others would like her new look and hoped Adam Did most of all ...She Ran Back out almost like she was running on air ...ADAM ... ANNABELLE she yelled as she approached them You guys ready ...User Image <--------- MY NEW LOOK until somebody makes me get Bloody lol...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:00 am
"being in the special ops gives you alot of freedom. breaking the rules was more of a pastime than anything, so im used to it." Rakata replied.
"and yes, it is a shame that i might end up destroying it. maybe i'll keep the cover and fill it with something else..." he said thoughtfully.
"my mother would have a thing or two to say about this if she saw me now." Rakata said out loud, laughing a bit.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:24 am
"What, breaking into the pyramids of Giza and stealing ancient Arcane books, or sitting in a hotel room with a girl?" TJ laughed, feeling her face grow warmer as the blood rushed steadily to her head. She rolled over again, and pushed herself up into a kneeling position, taking a few seconds to deal with the spots in front of her eyes. Now that she had a clearer view of Rakata, she grinned and added, "I'm imagining what my mom would do.... If she knew I was in this room right now, she probably could care less about me defacing one of the wonders of the world."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:15 am
im sure she'd throw a fit for both. though my brothers would be cheering me on and would say 'git some' over and over again." Rakata said, laughing.
"one more than one occasion, i would find a box of condoms in my gear, whenever i shipped out. they always said 'just in case' and i'd laugh." he started laughing a bit just thinking about it. "its strange how much you would miss that kind of thing..." he said quietly.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 pm
TJ laughed. "They sound like fun guys," she said, and then her smile faded. Rakata had lost so much-- his family, his home, nearly everything that mattered to him-- and he lived with it every day.... She couldn't begin to imagine what it must be like for him.

"It's not so strange," was all she said in reply.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 pm
"they were. i would have liked for you to meet them. im sure they would have liked you quite a bit." he said back to her.
"it also make me wonder how i would have turned out if they hadnt been killed. would i be the same? would i still be so detached from the world? i dont know. but it keeps me up at night sometimes." he said as he stared at the ceiling.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 pm
"im not suree since the major energy blast i dont want to put you guys in danger if anything attacks us" I shyly smiled and stood tall. "but I am ready for a new challenge"  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games