Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin felt her warm hand in his yet again. It made his smile seem all the brighter. "Yeah, it is really hard. Of course, the only ones that I've ever had to look out for were my brothers. I really didn't have any other friends besides Striker and the others." He turned his head towards Alaina. "But then I met you." He blushed a bit from his last sentence, but he didn't care. He meant it, every word. "You aren't afraid of me and even trust me. Not to mention you are just so cute." He gazed into her eyes with happiness. But then he turned his head away from her, for a couple of tears were flowing down his cheeks. I think...I love you.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:52 pm
Due to Justin’s words Alaina’s cheeks grew a soft pink. She moved her gaze to him, rather than the nearing shops. On her face rested a soft expression along with a sweet smile.”Justin I feel so lucky to have met you. To say I know you.”She spoke honestly. Then came his next words,which sent her face feeling as if sunburned or even on fire.”Y-you think I’m cute?” Questioned Alaina , in a surprised tone, as she also batted her long eye lashes. “Of course I’m not afraid of you.”Her gaze was casted forward, growing what was the word …shy. “I trust you and am not afraid of you because you’re a really kind person. I-I think you’re a wonderful person. “Again her gaze shifted back to Justin.”I care deeply for you.”Spoke Alaina in a hush whisper.Something caught her eyes.Tears sliding down his cheeks.Immediatly a concerned expression consumed her expression."What's wrong?"  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm
Oh noes D:
I completely forgot about this RP T~T
I'm sorry. It looks like Luna hasn't posted since forever ago. So, I'm stuck at the moment.
:/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 pm
Raemida
Oh noes D:
I completely forgot about this RP T~T
I'm sorry. It looks like Luna hasn't posted since forever ago. So, I'm stuck at the moment.
:/
((It's okay I'll just pm her and if she no longer wants to be apart of this rp then I'll have to replace her.Since there was a time skip you could make him be some where else now.Nessie's stuck to make him bump in to her possibly.))  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image

ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓑⓔⓛⓛⓔ k α ι t ℓ y η ∂αиιя

After witnessing something that'll she never forget, Jessi found herself leaving the site of her eating machine sister to her room. She wasn't tired, but she was just.. going there. Everyone seemed to be.. stick to another vampire. And, she still hasn't met the youngest.. Which saddens Jessibelle. Everyone of her sisters seems to like the princes. Well, except Lenah, but her head was always in the clouds. So, Jessi didn't count her. But, even Cherie has one. Even.. Alania! Jessibelle was so furious. But, she couldn't let out her anger. Not just yet. She made it to her room. Not bothering thinking that no one was there. No one, not a single vermin. Not any of the vampires. Jessi.. was...alone. She hates feeling alone and helpless, but she cant help it. She was always surrounded by someone. She sighed and in bed and hugged her rabbit. Only Momi-kun was there for her...

The time for her to awake was arriving. She fluttered his eyes. Her deep orchid eyes opened and she smiled. She had Momi in her hand still. She stood up and raced to put new clothes on, which she did. Her short, blue jeans. A cute, frog shirt and her hair was in two pig tails, and she truly looked like a little kid. She smiled and slipped on flats. Those beige ones. Jessiebelle grabbed her rabbit. What was it? She didn't know what time it was. She shrugged and decided to walk around till she found a person she could talk to.

∂σит ʏσʋ ɛʌɛя ƨʋƨρɛcт тнαт мʏ ƨιʓɛ ιƨи'т αƨ вιɢ αƨ мʏ вιтɛ..

[[OOC: O:!!! I POSTED?!?!]]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Justin realized that Alaina had seen that he was a bit more sad than before. He wiped off the tears with a smile. "It's fine. Like I said, I've done a lot of thinking lately. Heh, it must be kinda weird seeing someone like me being emotional." He stopped walking and looked down to the ground. He was still grinning. Of course I think you're cute. I think you're the greatest person I've ever met. But, she would only be shunned if others realized that we are really close. Plus, we are the eldest to each of our kingdoms. We would have to take our separate thrones and probably never meet again. The vampire prince made sure his top hat was secure on his head. He then smiled and started to run out in front of Alaina. "Come on!" he called to the princess. "We're wasting time! Let's at least wander around! It'll be nighttime before we know it!" Justin laughed at her and kept running, his trench coat flowing behind him. I don't want you to worry about me. I want you to be happy.

dreamingweirdo75

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:54 am
User Image
Qůiŋň Ēnň Claџmǿoяз

Quinn stared at the ceiling of his room, arms crossed casually behind his head as he "thought" about what he'd done. Frowning he sighed and looked over at the window.
'It was just a harmless prank, and no one got seriously hurt. I'm sure she didn't mean to stay in my room the whole time.' Quinn grinned and grabbed his hooded sweater, throwing his legs over the side of the bed he slowly crept to the doorway.

Cracking it open he peered out, and once the coast was clear he pulled his hood up and exited his room. 'A nice walk will do me good.'

{[ooc: Is it day or night? And can I be where I am? It was the only way I could get some kind of thing going >.<]}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello and Lillian went to town that night. They went to a couple stores, shops. They had a good time. He was feeling... "something" when hes with her. Ralf seemed to always smile with her. It was unusual for him to feel this way, he thinks. Raffaello carried a tired Lillian back home and took her to her room. He left with a smile and went to his room.

The next day appeared. Raffaello hid under the covers from the sun. The sun didn't hurt him, but he just didn't like it. He turned over a couple times and pushed his covers onto the floor and laid flat on his bed. With a sigh, he moved his feet to the floor and walked to his dresser. He took out a pair of dark jeans and a blue shirt. He changed into them and fixed his hair. He left his room and walked down the hall.
He made his way to the girls hall. The first person he see's in the day, the youngest princess, Jessibelle. Ralf caught up to her. "Hello, Jessibelle. How are you today?" He asked with a smile.

((Yayy, I've posted ;o I might have godmod a bit with Luna's charrie. :/ ))

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:00 pm
Alaina blinked puzzled by his words about her seeing him emotional.”Why would it be weird? Everyone has emotions.”She said with a smile forming on her face, again. When Justin’s gaze dropped to the ground again, yet again she was growing concerned and almost asked if he was okay,but kept her mouth sealed shut. But then she happened to see the grin on his face. Suddenly Justin just sped ahead and called out to her. “Okay! You do make an excellent point!” Alaina said as she giggled softly,while running after him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image

Jessibelle, still holding onto her rabbit, still felt like the darkness was covering her body as she walked. She needed someone to be there near or with her. She cant be alone, or she'll be crying. You see, it happened a long time ago, Jessi was the one that wasn't scared of the dark, still isn't, but she was used to be being alone. Being the youngest means you barely have any work to do. That's the older daughters job. Jessi was walking, till she dark. Her home is huge, and the servants and etc were out as a light. So, she heard something, told herself it wasn't anything. But, then she saw a shadow of a person. At first, she thought it was one of her family members.. But, since when did any of her family have ivory long canines? Anyway, she later put two and two together. It was a vampire. Now, she was living in the castle. But, she doesn't know who was that figure in the darkness...

Jessibelle was gonna curl up into a ball and scream till someone found her. But, then she heard a voice. She doesn't care who it is. She wants to go near it and and just hug it. She ran to him, Ralf, and smiled. "Happy, now that I am with someone else.." Her sweet, innocent voice replied to him.

[[OOC: O: Ralfffyyy!!! xDD]]

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:10 pm

Justin laughed as he ran through the brilliant kingdom. He didn't care about the people around the pair staring at them as they passed. He felt like a little kid again and he wanted to enjoy it. He moved at a quick speed, but still slow enough to make sure Alaina was following him and that he could see her. He would check on her from time to time. When he wasn't, he was examining the scenery around him, amazed by all of the sights of this mysterious land. He soon came by a park and found a tree with low branches. He sped up, jumped onto the tree and started to climb. He climbed up to a high branch and settled himself on it. He leaned his back against the trunk and sat on the branch. He looked down and called to Alaina, "So, now that I got that out of my system, where shall we go next?"

(It is afternoon right now, I would say about two o'clock or something.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Ralf heard the footsteps of Jessi running up to him. Raffaello grinned, trying not to make his fangs show so he doesn't scare Jessi. "That's good. Why were you alone, anyways? Where is everyone?" He asked little Jessibelle.
((Short o.x)

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:17 pm
User Image

Jessi didn't care of why she was happy to see a vampire. But, then again, Ralf is one of the very few vamps that she can tolerant. She nudged her head into him then looked up, "Can you carry me? Or, cant?" She asked first. She answered his question. "I have no idea.. They.. I have no idea.." She replied. Well, its the truth. Jessibelle never knows. Remember? She's the youngest.

[[OOC:]]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

Raffaello placed a hand on Jessibelles head. "Sure" He said. He lifted her up in his arms and started walking around the halls. He heard Jessi's answer. "I wonder where they could be" He said. It was odd. His brothers never really disappeared without saying anything. Well, the princesses are here, so they must be having a good time with them.

User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

Ralffy was holding Jessi. That's a sight for sore eyes. She smiled and cling to his neck area and laid the rabbit between her fingers. It may bother him, or not, but she cant lose that rabbit, and therefore, putting it on her lap isn't very smart.. Yes? Jessibelle looked at him again, she had to manage to glance at him. "Well, I think your siblings are getting so much along with my siblings.." She said to Raffaello. Then her tummy growled. A brush of redness came out to be. "Im guessing Im hungry.."

[[OOC:]]

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games