Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 pm
"Well I guess that was my bad. I will say that I am sorry for ditching you." The clawing hunger for blood started to grow stonger. His head started to spin, then he passed out. The last thing on his mind was blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm
'There was an extra bed, and thinking back, i remember seeing a few personal items on the dresser, when we stopped by. But yeah, it doesn't matter,' she agreed.
'The future?' She looked at him, wondering where he was going with this. 'Sometimes... Sometimes more than others,' she admitted with a curious smile.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 pm
Alex gasped then grabbed him and dragged him onto her broom and it started to float. "Where do I go!!??" she said worriedly "I know, Zann's Room!" she said as she flew there. She zoomed through the halls and once she got there she knocked on the door, forgetting that she put a curse on it, and got sleepy then looked at Luke and dropped and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:23 pm
Zann watched as two people passed out in front of him. "Well, that was weird." Zann said. He started to open his door to put the two in there to keep them out of peoples way, but passed out as soon as he touched. There were now three passed out people on the ground in front of Zann's door.

(( Hehehe ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 am
((please note that Shane is still in human form))
((Zann, I edited my earlier post so that I replied to you))

Shane growled playfully. "I'm the only one allowed to be mysterious." he said with a grin and squeezed her again. "What I mean is, I wonder how the world is going to be in a few years. I don't want our.. I mean," he blurted before looking away and turning red. He coughed and resumed his original position before continuing on, still red. "I don't want to live in a world that hates us, that reviles us. Ultimately, it doesn't matter, but that doesn't change the fact that I am a Demihuman." he finished with a drawn-out sigh. He looked at Hana and gazed into her shimmering violet eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:48 pm
After an hour or so she woke up then looked around and saw Luke and Zann lying on the floor. "I should probably help those guys up." she said as she grabbed them and put them on her broom and flew to her room and opened the door and threw them on her bed. She opened her cupboard and put together some potions and made the boys drink it "Hope this will wake them up she said to herself, waiting anxiously.  

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:07 pm
The potion woke Luke up, but his hunger for blood was unbarable. Before he went into a beast like furry he was able to say one thing."Run." All that was on his mind was the taste of metlic blood. He started to look at Alex's neck hungerly. He then jumped and tried to pin her to the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:27 pm
'I thought about that,' she admitted, and then pointed out, 'but.. love, I'm not even human at all!' meeting his gaze she smiled at him encouragingly. 'Besides, we're not bound to this planet, are we? if we decide later, we can leave... unless you know otherwise...' she added cautiously.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:24 am

Shane wore a pained expression and closed his eyes. "Hana, there's something I didn't tell you. My parents weren't the only ones who were harmed by the elves." he opened his eyes and turned his back to her, showing her the gash in his undershirt. "The scar must've been healed by that teacher's magic, but you can see what happened. I can never go back to my homeland. It isn't possible. If I go back, then the only thing waiting for me is war and pain." he turned back around and looked Hana squarely in the eyes. "If I go back, I can't take you. They'll expect me to lead the resistance. I am.." he took a deep breath. "the blood descendant of Gilvor. The same Gilvor who led the Enrevaarian army against the elves when they first docked on our lands, before my time." he closed his eyes and turned his head down. "I am... not strong enough to lead an army." he said, shuddering a little with repressed tears.

((laugh all you want. I was trying to spice up the story a bit razz ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 pm
Hana sat there silently, unsure of what to say. Finally she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around him, pressing her cheek to his back between his shoulderblades. 'I think you under-estimate yourself, Shane,' she said. 'but I understand. We can find another place to go, if we need to.' she squeezed him breifly. 'you said there's a resistance... What if they come looking for you?' she relesed him and turned him to face her, her eyes worried.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Shane noticed the worried look in Hana's eyes. "I'm not gonna try and sugar-coat it." he said. "The resistance is already looking for me. Luckily for me, though, none of them use magic. Me and a select few other Demihumans are the only ones who can use magic, but the other magic-users have already been executed by the elves. They couldn't take any chances with the resistance having strong soldiers. Not that the other soldiers aren't strong." he added. He shifted a little bit. "I read somewhere that this place can only be found by magic-users. You see, I didn't come here to study magic, I'm already competent with a good variety of magic. I came here to hide." he dipped his head in shame. "Not a very leaderlike move, huh?" he said with a faint smile.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 pm
'Shane stop berating yourself!' she told him gently. 'You did what you had to, and came here - whether to hide or to learn, I'm glad you came. But while you're hiding we can become stronger and maybe find a way to help your people. While you're here they'll be orginaizing themselves so by the time you're ready to come out of hiding they'll HAVE an established leader and won't thrust that upon you,' she reasoned. stretching a tiny bit she kissed his cheek.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

forsillyfools

Ruthless Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:21 pm
Alex was terrified and thought of a spell that would help her right now but couldn't think of anything. She grabbed her wand and hoped that something would happen but nothing did. She was so scared she looked in Luke's eyes then weakly asked "Luke...What are you doing?" and fainted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:28 am

Shane closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them again. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be acting like this." he said, and his eyes filled with a fire not seen in them before. "You're right. we can become stronger." he said. 'You know, you're giving me a courage I never knew I had." he said, with a hint of shyness. "Though," he yawned widely. "It's kind of tough to save a country when you're tired." he joked as he half-closed his eyes.

((AVW, you need to reply my post real quick, I can't leave the RP in a suspended night, and Lucien can't be tied up in the pool [see the events between Luke and Alex]))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers