Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:50 pm

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta slowly looked up as Savannah warped her arms around her shoulders. Her blush went down but it was still there. She smiled faintly when Savannah kissed her cheek.
"Well, I mean I wasn't sure if you rolled that way. And I remeber making that mistake once."
Krysta giggled. The remembrance of her first Bi-curious kiss was with a straight girl. Her best friend actually but after that they didn't talk anymore. Krysta was a bit devastated at first but after a while she realize that if her friend couldn't accept the mistake then she was a very good friend at all.
"I'm sorry."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:16 am

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah smiled, shaking her head lightly. "Don't be sorry. It's ok." She giggled. She sat there for a moment, her chin on Krysta's shoulder as she though. She didn't know what to do now. Sure, there was plenty of things to do around here, but, she didn't know what she wanted to do.

She looked up at Krysta once more. "What now?" She didn't quite know how she meant that, but was pretty sure she'd get an answer for either reason from Krysta, even if those reasons were unclear to herself.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:11 am

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta looked up at the ceiling aimlessly. Tappin her finger on her chin, Krysta thought about what to do. And then when the idea hit her, Krysta smiled at Savnnah.
"Lets go golfcart racing!"
Krysta chimed jumping up and holding out her hand.
"I can teach you how to drive and we can have a bumper competition too!"
Krysta was so lad that Savannah hadn't rejected her like her best friend did. But she still wasn't sure if Savannah was Bi or a lesbian. 

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:00 am

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah giggled, taking Krysta's hand to pull herself up. "Sounds like fun." She smiled, not sure where the golfcarts were. She thought for a moment on the idea.

"Maybe just the racing part. Not so much the bumper competition." She smiled, rubbing the back of her head. She hadn't really ever likes bumper karts. She didn't like the idea of crashing into other people to see who can hit others the hardest. But, she was going to try to be open to this thing, if Krysta really wanted to do it.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 am

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta crossed her arms and playfully pouted.
"Fine. No bumper kart comp."
She swayed then laughed. She took Savannah by the hand.
"Come ons! Let's get out of here! It so sunny outside."
Krysta tugged her off the bed and jumped up and down excitedly. It has been forever since she have had any fun. She spent most of her days working to pay off the rent and bills for her parents. Taking care of drunks wasn't ever fun, ever. There was puke and spills of beer and vodalka everywhere. Krysta was completely and utterly alcohol free. 
"And maybe if it gets too hot, we can go by the lake and dunk our feet in and drink in the sun."
Krysta smiled looking out the window. At the shimmering waters below.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:52 pm

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth was happy, even if it was false.
But he was happy nonetheless.
And then the bottle disappeared, and in its place was Ritter.
He wasn't drunk off his a** yet, but he wasn't perfect in the least.
When Ritter asked him the question he frowned.
Ritter was pissed.
He shook his head.
He tilted his head.
"My detox has been over. You've just been gone so long you haven't noticed."
Seth huffed.
His words were slightly slurred, but he was still in his right mind.
He hadn't felt sick all morning.
He just had a small ache in his hips.
A semi-bearable headache.
And a very lonely room.
He had been pushed away from helping.
He might have looked terrible and acted groggy this morning, but he was better.
He crossed his arms.
"I hope you don't forget about me this easy all the time. You can remember your s-"
Seth stopped.
He was pushing it.
He was going to throw his sister out there, but that would result in a fight.
Seth got up.
This was why he had went out earlier.
His attitude was boiling from being cooped up.
He walked past Ritter and went outside.
Without caring too much for anyone's thoughts or other's safety he got on one of the boats.
He didn't untie it, just got on it and sat down.
It rocked him back and forth, making him tired.
He covered his face and started crying.
As much as everyone had called this a family, Seth did not.
He had had a family.... and he hated it.
He had had two families and one had been drugged from his memories and had left him back at HMI.
He was lucky no one had asked him anything about this 'family', cause he would have nothing to say.
Seth had bitten one bullet... but what about the other ones?
What about the sex issue?
Was that always going to be a part of him?
No one would ever know.
He didn't even know.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi was shocked by his kiss as he pulled away and had to bite her lip to force back a whimper of protest. She pulled away and blushed at him with a small smile.

"I'll try to forget the past if you kiss me again." she said with a blush as she interlocked her fingers with his.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:47 pm

User Image 
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter frowned as Seth spoke. Seth was right. Ritter had been oblivious to Seth since the morning and hadn't even noticed until Decker had asked of him. Ritter stood still as Seth walked out of the kitchen and he heard the front door close. Ritter sighed deeply and punched the wall next to him. How could Ritter not even ackknowledge Seth like that? Ritter felt disgusted with himself and wanted nothing more than just to hold Seth dearly.
Walking over the the refrigerator and opened the freezer. There stood the ice cream treats Jake and Kairi had prepared for them yesterday. Ritter took them out and grabbed two spoons from a drawer. Pushing it closed with his hip , Ritter walked outside to find Seth again. He didn't want to keep this not stop drama fest, he just wanted Seth to be happy again. With all that has happened to him, Seth deserved to be happy. Looking around, Ritter found Seth slumped in one of the boats. Ritter smiled faintly and walked over to him.
Climbing into the boat, Ritter tried his best not to drop the ice cream. He sat quietly next to Seth and nudged his shoulder with his head. 

"I'm shorry for being ignorant."
Ritter apologized sweet and softly. He truly was sorry. Ritter felt absolutely terrible. Ritter looked up at Seth and waved the ice cream treat in front of Seth.
"I got ush ice cream...."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image 
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 am

User Image

Jake smiled down at her blush and smiled softly. He leaned down near her lips and spoke just inches from them. "Anything for you my love." He then placed his lips against hers and kissed her deeply. He kept the kiss going for a good while, surprised that he had the confidence to do it. But then again she took his cares and worries away.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 pm

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker frowned and crossed his arms.
"That really is highly offensive. I mean really, Jacky. My mind has been in the gutter less than yours it seems.", he chuckled.
He was being playful.
Teasing her about how much she had been on the subject of sex.
And Decker had rarely had his mind on sex... it just wasn't a thing for him.
He looked at her and nuzzled her neck.
He bit her again, just for the hell of it.
"I think it's an excellent place to mess with you."
Decker nodded.
"Well since I seem to fog things out in your mind, you can only drive when I'm riding shotgun, alright? If you think that'll work."
He laughed quietly and looked at her.
"We'll get along someday. Hopefully."
Decker thought about it... weening him like a dog or something.
He frowned slightly and shook his head sadly.
"It will work on getting him to quit... mentally. But think of it this way... he has a ton of drugs in him... and no matter how small the dose, you are still putting more drugs in him... They are going to have to come out. All of them. Not just the itty-bitty doses you plan on giving him, but whatever those guys put in him too. Not to mention what else they used on him. They do tend to have a habit of mixing things with other things."
He looked at her and shook of the sad face, putting on a smile, just for her.
"We'll do our best, alright?"
And that was all he could say.
Cause that was all they could do.
Decker frowned and rubbed his face.
"Alright. You got me. I was gonna say unless... whatever. Still, I'm not bi or gay or anything. I'm just.... Decker."
Decker laughed about her thoughts on his violent spurts.
"I was gonna kill him Jacky. He just barely made it out of there. By the skin of his teeth.", he chuckled, jokingly.
It was almost true.
If him and Jacky were a little closer and Noah had been a little older, Decker would have strangled him and likely slit his throat.
No hesitations.
Decker nodded.
"We're going to need your whole 'family's' help. Everyone is gonna have to throw him a bone and pat him on the head if you want him to get better."
And he hoped everyone would.
Noah needed a pack, and he already stole the hearts of a few.
Now it was up to the rest of the pack to accept the lone wolf.
And a pack suited them better than a family.
They fought together and played together and always stayed together.
Families tended to split.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:20 pm

So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi happily kissed him back as her arms wrapped around her neck. She wanted to stay like this with him forever as she continued to kiss him. Her lips danced agaianst him and she felt her body blush a fusia.

She felt electricity string through her like a thousand volts and her lips only wanted his even more. She wanted to go further but was content.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 pm

User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Jackson laughed quietly "Hey, give me a break, part of my many personalities is straight pervert, mind in the gutter. He's very loud when he wants to be."She argued, sticking her tongue out at him. She squeaked when he bit her neck again and blushed, a pout making its way to her face. "Meany."She muttered, glancing away, a small glint of amusement in her eye's. She looked back at him, chewing at her lips "Well, you fog things up for the guys, but I still see things, I was practically breaking down in the van yesterday morning remember?"She asked, she remembered, always did. That disembodied figure, scrapping its way up the car, leaving the bloody trail. She shivered, remembering it. "You can help me, somewhat, but you can't exactly fix me. It doesn't work that way unfortunately."She said, a little sadly, but he did fix her, for her worst problem. Yes, her hallucinations scared the s**t out of her, but, she was more afraid of someone dying at her fault again. "Hopefully.."She muttered, chewing at her lips as she listened to him. She sighed, nodding and running her hand through her hair, opening her mouth to say something but was caught by her stomach lurching, she pushed him away softly, heaving into the trashcan, but only a little water came out and she coughed, sighing and leaning on the trashcan, clearing her throat and biting her lip as her body gave a violent shudder. She cleared her throat once more. "Well, thats good. If he got out with you hating him, then he should be fine now, if your going to help me."She found herself chuckling, despite her insides feeling on fire. My god she wanted to sleep, but it wasn't working. She leaned against the tub this time, letting her head rest on Decker's shoulder, glancing lazily at him. "Alright, we can do it."She said, closing her eye's and taking some calm breaths. "Say, would that shot let me sleep?"

----------------------------------------------

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:54 am

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth took his hands away from his face and took the ice cream that was offered.
He set it down on another chair and looked away from Ritter.
No matter how sincere it was, it didn't make Seth happy.
He looked across the lake and covered his face again.
He could not do this.
Black Ritter would be back and he would try his best to hurt Seth.
And ignoring him was more painful than a punch.
Seth got down beside Ritter and grabbed his face.
He kissed him.
Not an everything kiss or a pleasurable one.
It was a goodbye kiss.
Seth put his forehead against Ritter's and didn't mind that more tears gushed from his eyes.
"Ritter. I love you... but I can't keep up here. You are fighting your own demons and then fighting me on the side. I'm not going to be your second and it's obvious that your sister comes first. So that leaves me out... These people are not my family. I had a family... I hated them. And I don't want to hate them too."
He motioned towards the house.
He closed his eyes and had to get a few sobs out before he could keep going.
But he couldn't.
He stopped talking.
He loved everyone, but as friends.
None of them acted much like family.
They broke apart and moved away, friends stuck together.
Lovers did too, but with the occasional quarrel.
But Seth really thought this would be the last.
He had finally broke down.
He got up and moved away from Ritter.
He couldn't be with someone who was tied into a past.
A past that didn't involve the person who mattered in the present and that wouldn't change in the future.
He went inside and went into Decker's room.
Ignoring Decker he went to Jacky and kneeled by her.
He was still crying and he felt terrible for bothering her in detox.
But she was the only one he could talk to right now.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games