Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:18 pm
Rei glared at Usagi. "Go buy your own if you want some so badly," she said before eating another spoonful of ice cream. She did this slowly, however, so as to make her friend more jealous and more hungry. "Mmmmmm," she said as she took another spoonful, "It's so yummy."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:19 pm
Minako had a sort of confused look as to who to help. If she were to help Usagi she would stop bugging Rei, though for how long was unknown. Though if she were to help Rei out, she would still have to listen to Usagi whine until the ice cream was completly finished and probably even for a little bit afterwards. She looked from her raven haired friend to the other blonde, as she argued to see who she should assist. In the end she choose Usagi, as her complaining soon got to her.

"Maybe you could give her a small bite." She suggested in a somewhat nervous tone, as she waited for Rei's response.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 5:17 pm
[quote="Solar Kitty-chan
~*~

Daiki smiled and set his now empty plate down. It made him feel special to have someone ask about his music. "I'd like for it to be more than just a hobby," he said as he leaned closer towards Makoto.

Makoto pretended not to notice the leaning, and nodded. "Any luck with advancing that goal?" she inquired. It seemed that if Rei, Minako, and Daiki were all out to be singers, there would be some serious competition between the three of them. If they ever met that was...good thing Michiru was already famous, or they'd be up against her too...and somehow the odds would likely be in Michiru's favor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 8:02 pm
"Hai, hai!" Usagi chirped in agreement with Minako. That would teach Rei to be so mean, especially with the other girls around. She waited eagerly for a response from Rei, looking just a little smug.

~*~

With a slight shrug, Daiki pulled back and draped his arm lazily over the back of the chair in which he sat. "So far... I've only got about a million attempts at lyrics lying in a box," he mused, thinking about all the things he had written. To him, most of them were failed attempts that were not worthy to see the light of day or to be finished.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:21 am
"As long as that box isn't the trash, then I'm glad you're making progress. And if that box is the trash, don't throw them away..you never know when you might be struck to finish or fix one..." Mako knew for a fact that Rei always tried to downplay the tons of effort she put into her songs, and that seemed to be true of Minako too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:49 pm
"She should still go buy her own. She'll blow up like a balloon if she gets free ice cream all of the time from her friends," said Rei, taking another bite of her ice cream. She did reluctantly hand over the ice cream, however. The raven-haired girl shrugged. "Just don't come crying to me when you can't fit in any of the clothes you bought."  

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:39 pm
"Uwaaahh! That was mean Rei-chan!" Usagi exclaimed before finishing off the girl's icecream. Even if she had been insulted, she was still the victor and that made the ice cream taste even better. After it was finished, Usagi turned to the other blonde haired girl at the booth. "Ne, ne, Minako-chan! Why were you so late getting here? Were you with a boy?" the odango-haired blonde asked, ehr eyes sparkling with curiosity and a little mischief.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:49 pm
Minako turned a deep shade of red, as she began to scratch the back of her head out of embarrasement. She wasn't exactly with a boy, but was talking to one on her phone causing her to be late. She wasn't sure if she should tell them right away that she was dating someone, or if she should hold off on telling them.

She shook the thought out of her head on waiting to inform her two friends. She was going to have to tell them sooner or later, plus if Kou was going to meet up with them all later it was better if they found out right away.

"I wasn't exactly with a boy, but talking to one on my cellphone." She responded to the other blonde, deciding to wait for more questions that she knew would be asked, before filling in the details.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:16 pm
Usagi's eyes twinkled. "The same boy you mentioned on the phone earlier?*" Usagi asked, remembering the first conversation she had had with Minako that day.

"AH! I forgot about Ami-chan!" Usagi exclaimed suddenly, changing thr subject without waiting for Minako to answer. The odango-haired blonde had completely forgotten tht she still had yet to get in touch with Ami. "I called her house but she was gone! I can't believe I didn't try again!" Panicking, the blonde set her purse on the tabletop and started rumaging through it for her cell phone.

"Usagi-chan..." Luna sighed and shook her head.

((*The conversation in question begins when Usagi tried to call Minako at home on pg. 29 and ends on pg. 33))

~*~

Daiki just shrugged a bit and stood up. "Where should I put this?" he asked Makoto, motioning to his empty plate. He had had his fill to eat and since he was done, he didn't want to just leave his dirty dishes sitting on the table.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:58 pm
"Oh don't worry...I'll get to it...you can leave it there..or if that bothers you, in the kitchen is fine too..." Makoto said. Daiki certainly was polite. "So how does my cooking qualify on your scale of approval Daiki-kun?" she asked, half teasing.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:08 am
((For the sake of my sanity and so people don't loose too much interest, I'm going to go ahead and move the clock a couple of more hours to the late evening.))

With a sigh, Kou locked the doors to the dojo as the last of the students left for the day. He went into his little office and picked up the phone to call Minako on her mobile. He had been thinking about her pretty much the entire day.

"Minako, it's Kou." He said when someone either answered or the voice mail kicked in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:21 am
((I'm also making available characters that people haven't posted in a while. If you were on the list and want to continue, please contact me and I'll gladly add you back in. 3nodding mrgreen ))
Cast of Characters:
Heroes and Heroines!
Sailor Moon/Usagi = Solar Kitty-Chan
Sailor Mercury/Ami = Mercuryangel
Sailor Venus/Minako = IkumiAngel
Sailor Mars/Rei = Lunar Wolf-Piggy
Sailor Jupiter/Makoto = Mercuryangel
Sailor Saturn/Hotaru = SaturnGrl
Sailor Neptune/Michiru = Beautiful Jasmine
Sailor Uranus/Haruka = Zelas Metalium
Sailor Pluto/Setsuna = psychotic__Gal
Tuxedo Kamen/Mamoru Chibi
Mercury Knight/Suiseki Kuroi
Venus Knight/Kou Ai Kensu= lightsenshi
Mars Knight
Jupiter Knight
Saturn Knight
Neptune Knight
Uranus Knight/Haru Kadoshi = lightsenshi
Pluto Knight
(others will be considered once these roles have been filled)

Villians!
Izumi Arima (Dark Moon) = IkumiAngel

lightsenshi

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:18 pm
Ami happened to glance outside, and jumped. "Nani?! I didn't know it was so late...I was supposed to go back to studying hours ago!! Gomen ne Mako-chan, but I need to go back to work..."  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:19 pm
((Since I've been puppeting Mako for a bit, I might as well continue doing it. 3nodding If no one else wants to play her that is...))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:59 pm
((Whoops I totally forgot that Usagi and Minako even had that converstation sweatdrop , thanks for reminding me xd ))

Minako nodded, and opened her mouth to answer when she suddenly heard her cell phone begin to ring. She grabbed at her bag, as she began to dig through it in search of her cell phone. She wasn't sure if she was going to get to it in time before it reached the voice mail, but to her surprise she was able to catch the person on the other line just in time. A cheerful grin soon formed on her face, as she recognized the voice on the other end.

"I was wondering when you were going to call me." She said jokingly into the phone, as she waited for his response.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff