Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:00 pm
(Enter, Nosferatu)

Nosferatu entered the Raikage's office with a bow before cutting straight to the chase. "Raikage, though I am a Genin, I must request the ability to exit the village. My family's dojo lies right outside the border, so it's impossible for me to get there without leaving....as I'm a genin, I normally cannot do that." He shifted uncomfortably; he knew Ryugan was in the Dojo...where else would he take someone privately?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm
Hiro looked at Nosferatu, another genin. The village is in need of Senseis...." Of course you may go."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:06 pm
"Thank you, Raikage." He said, the thankfulness practically shining out of his eyes. He bolted from the office, shooting down the steps with two powerful strides before sprinting straight for the gates, nonstop. There had to be SOME way to convince Ryugan that the two were related without having to fight....However, if Ryugan demanded this of his brother, he'd have no choice. He WOULD fight Ryugan to the bitter end if meant reclaiming his place in his brother's memories.

(Exit, Nosferatu.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:54 pm
Darth Sen
The genin slowly rose from the floor, ligthning trickled from his body and his electi blonde hair spiked behind him now, as he chose to no longer surpress the riken chakra within him. YAsu grinned and folded his arms. "Hiro-sensei...or should I say Lord Raikage. I have two things I wish to share with you...Sengetsu has discovered a new power dormant within himself, a power that makes him a god amongst shinobi, this is why i said that that shinobi was doomed, with his mission to purify the uchiha clan he means to wipe the world clean of all transplant and to hold the sharingan to the uchiha name alone, but it does not stop here...he sees the uchiha as weak, and he wants to rid the clan of the lesser members. WIth this said I would like the opportunity to demonstrate my skills in hopes of achieving a higher rank, so that i may continue my trainning personally as it is not allowed for a shinobi of my rank to train themselves."

(Yea well there it is, I plan on killing off the weaker uchiha clan members because its way too crowded, and I want to wipe out all the idiots in the guild with sharingan transsplants cuz there pissing me off, because it means I'm not special for having one naturally.)

Gee thx Hiro for acknowledging me and assisting me on accelerating the prgression of Yasu. lol biggrin I love sarcasm.  

Supernal_SOul

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:03 pm
Sorcam walked up through the office and waited near the doorway. He thought he heard a commotion downstairs - was that the screams of an angry woman? He couldn't tell. But, a moment later, Lenon (or, a clone of him) appeared at the top of the staircase, chuckling. Sorcam eyed him for a minute. "Oh, nothing." He said, before opening the door without any kind of politeness and walking in. "We're here because of the announcement." he said bluntly.

-----5 minutes earlier------

"YOU!" The secretary screamed at Lenon when he walked through the doorway. He merely glanced at her, and he walked by. It was that secretary again.... He tried walking up the stairs, but she blocked him. "Get out of here!" she screeched. "You will not see the likes of the Raikage!" Lenon chuckled and merely preformed a handseal, which changed him into mist, and he passed her up the staircase. She screamed in frustration, which scared several people and alerted security to her plight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:44 am
Austin knocked on the door then opened it."Excuse me Cousin...I mean...Raikage."Austin said as he stood infront of the desk."I wish to become a sensei.But, In order for me to do so i may need some scrolls.Mainly elemental and taijutsu scrolls."  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

A clone of Velox arrived behind Austin. The clone looked at Hiro. "You called?"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:28 pm
Austin made one handsigns then a shadow clone appeared.."go roam..."the clone did as told  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Going up the stairs of the Raikage's tower, Kairi's clone entered the office of the Raikage, adjusting the mask on her face. On her way up, she was surprised to see both Lenon and Sorcam there as well. Waving to the two of them she looked at the Raikage and remained silent. Rumors of a new Raikage had reached her ears, and it seemed like the rumors were indeed true.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 pm
Sorcam smiled at her and waved slightly before he sent out a pulse to see if any other Jounin shinobi were not here - and he noticed two previously unfelt chakaras. One was particularly powerful, too. He grimaced and disappeared after making a quick water clone. Lenon, however, waved vigorously at her with a wide smile. "Kairi! How are you? Has your training gone well?"

((XD Remained silent. I love that.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 pm
"Extremely.Well.Master.Luo.Is.Excellent.Teacher" she told him as she weaved the signs for each of those words. It was always easy to speak with Lenon and Sorcam, mostly because they were two of the only people she has ever met that knew sign language.

(Thanks XP)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:46 pm
((God of pies...LOL that made my day Hiro XD))

The blindfolded chuunin of Cloud walked up the stairs (are there stairs?) to the kage's office, before bashing noisily on the door. The door fell off its hinges and shattered as it crashed onto the floor. Oops. Quan thought as he carefulyl stepped over the broken pieces of the door and into the office.

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:29 pm
Hiro turned to see Quan at the door... Or what used to be of the door. Hiro chuckled, "Thats the second time that doors been destroyed since I've been Raikage. Nice to see you Quan, Kairi, Sorcam, Austin, Velox." Hiro got up, "So the matter we have at hand is over population. We are getting Genin like crazy in this village and I need you guys to find the students that would be best for you to train. Any students left can report to me afterwards."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxJouninxx▎▎xxThe Blue Fang of the Eastxx▎▎xxANBUxx▎▎

The clone simply bowed to Hiro. With a handseals it then dispersed in a cloud of smoke.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:42 pm
And here Kairi thought the job of an oinin was to perform scout missions and the such. But now she was being asked to take on genins to train. She wasn't exactly sure how she felt about that, not only was her own training far from being complete, with her handicapp, she wasn't going to be the best teacher. And what about the commander...what was he going to assign her to do now? Regardless, Kairi folded her arms and didn't say anything, wondering if that's all the Raikage had to say.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games