Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:59 am

Liz walked back to her house and plopped down on the bed. Then she looked at the ring and sighed. She didn't want to know what new powers she had now. Things were bound to get wierder after this. For right now, she just wanted to pretend her life was normal again.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Kabal woke up his head hurting as he grabbed his hand he held his head.He yelled feeling as though something had been rushed his head full of nightmares as his skin turned into scales and his teeth into fangs this transformation was painful as he grew a tail and claws and turned blacker.His dragon form was as big as the entire Vally but calmer as he stayed there the earth rumbling ever time he moved his tail on the ground.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Chi slept silently as she held his book gently
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Kbal was slowly dying now since he was in his corrupted form.He let out a roar and the sky tuned pitch black not even being able to see clouds or stars.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Liz teleported to Kabal. "Wow...you're um...big. Hey, I don't mean to interrupt your death or something, but aren't you forgetting about someone? Come on Kabal, you can't die. Be a man for once. You have a girl to worry about. Are you seriously gunna just ditch her?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Kabal looked at her and growled angrily not wanting to be bothered and his voice was heard in her head follow by a whisper "I can't keep her happy." he said "No matter what I do she is either pissed of sad." he said and sighed "I can't find your mother to revive her...hate seems like the only appropriate feeling coming from you or her." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:41 pm

She rolled her eyes. "You really don't know the female species very well, do you? Look, if you wanna make her happy, just be there for her. Stay by her side. Do things with her. Show her that you love her and you want her and you need her. Besides, she has your book. Isn't that what you were looking for? And I don't know where my mom is either. I can go ask John if you want."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 pm

He growled "Everyone is different.." he said "Yeah but......I just don't know anymore Liz.....you can't say you know anymore than I do...' he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 pm

"you wouldnt know what i wanted if it hit you in the face," chi said sleepily in his mind "liz is right but you dont listen to anyone but yourself do you , i might as well just shut up and go back to sleep", she had the urge to peek into the book

(going to the gym, now that ive had to make my own meals for the last few days i have waaay to much energy lol... ill reply later)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm

He laughed "You something yuor right....and You know hat here is something I never told either of you....I am blind...I went blind after I separated from Salem....Before I did I memorized everything about the world...thats the only reason I know my way around this place...I can hear yuor heart beats and that is it." he said "Chi if I spend time with you try not keep that scowl on yuor face." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm

"hey now you barely touch my face, plus its perminant from when i worked as a killer when i was human, its a rarity for me not to be scowling hun" she said softly mentall "wait how do u read this d@mn book then?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:02 pm

He chuckled in her mind "I have enough!"he said "Open it....you tell me." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:06 pm

She rolled her eyes and opened the book curiously
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:19 pm

(you havent replied to the left for dead rp... we still need more people to join it too lol.... whos wrath? i just read over the character profiles to blow off time and i noticed he has a crush on chi lol)

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:28 pm

9I have block on that rp...I will respond later and he is too late!)

He smiled "Do you see how?" he asked.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games