Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:44 pm
After the plane managed to take off,

"Wow, it didn't crash and burn...statistically, take-off and landing are the two riskiest points in a flight, usually resulting in catastrophic injury or death for inexperienced pilots..."

"But still, no automatic gyros and no comsat guide...you can easily get lost too...if I recall correctly, old pilots may not have had all the fancy mechanics, but usually flew in formations or flying circuses, as we called them, so at least someone knew where they were...it's worse at sea, but even in the countryside, you can get really lost, and run out of fuel..."

The critter then jumped on Malem's head disturbing her train of though.

"Waah!"

It didn't seem as vicious as before, but it did flash not one, but three sets of sharp little teeth...followed by a pair of mandibles and a hypopharynx. She raised a hand to pet it...and it purred...and clicked it's mandibles. She reached into her pocket and fed it a piece of old dinner roll from the evening before, and the critter happily ate it and purred and even emitted a few stange insect-like chirps. It seemed content to rest on the back of her head now. Perhaps the bite was a way of saying hello...an odd, painful way?

She began to walk down the stairs to see the newcomer...when poof, a burst of smoke and magic enveloped her and dropped her at the bottom of the stairs...rather two feet above the bottom of the stairs. Malem struggles to have her feet reach the ground a few seconds before crashing to the ground, face first.

The little critter then purred to itself, pleased it could help it's new friend, snorts happily mini gouts of fire and ice energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:16 am
Sano looked at the stranger. He kind of scared him with his mask on. Too mysterious.

"Umm. Hello. I need shelter for the night. I can leave in the morning if you want. But I have no where to go. Hey, where am I anyway?"  

Dragon_Rider101

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:31 pm
---  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:24 pm
"Always like what?" Vincent looked down to Ventarbre. His long black tail and equally long demonic wings twitched slightly.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:10 pm
((I'm baaaacccckkkkk!!!! *grins as she skips in* It was so much fun! I wanna cosplay next year!!! ))

Caly had remained to the side and almost in the shadows below in the attic. She wasn't entirely sure what to do about the roof, not too sure why she had been heading up there to begin with, but she watched the others interact, suppressing giggles when the little man Vetarbre scared Cad. That would always be amusing to see.

After Vincent and the other one headed downstairs to a new visitor, she decided to silently follow, her powers picking back up as she left the eerily magicked room. The corridor was alsmot completely restored, even some of the areas she hadn't gotten to yet, but had sent her powers further.

As she caught the last thing the little man said seh couldn't resist and answering Vincent, "You're always so polite, yet mysterious." her voice was soft, yet full of her cheerful personality.

Poison twitched in her arms, oddly wanting to "meet" the new person in the building. She wasn't sure why he was acting this way, but she gracefully and her footsteps silent made her way down to the ground floor, coming up beside the tall demon. Her powers still restored the floor beneath her as she consciously boosted the spell to begin covering more floor in the lobby.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:23 pm
Vincents ebony batlike wings twitched again. He had still failed to hide his wings and long slender tail that matched the color of his wings. His tail swung back and forth slowly. He turned to Caly, his attention drawn away from the new person.

"I'm complicated.. I know."

His voice was slightly sad as he spoke then he turned back to the newcomer.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:41 pm
She looked up at him, catching onto his tone and had to give him a sad smile. "But we wouldn't want you any other way Vincent. Now, if you're going to go watch the race, I suggest you go. I and whomever else is here can take care of the place while y'all are gone." seh said. She glanced at the newcomer again, giving him a smile before her eyes moved back to the demon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:22 pm
Vincent thought about it. And then shook his head.
"I wouldnt want to distract anyone while i was there. Besides there's still things to do here."
He said gently. He walked past Caly his wings gently brushing her skin as he passed her. He put his hands in his pockets and headed into the house.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:32 pm
She watched him go feeling his wing brush against and was curious as to how they would feel if she was actually allowed to touch them. She also didn't know if she could have said anything to cheer him up and wishing that she could have. When he was out of view she looked back at the newcomer and put a smile on her face. "You are welcome here...though there isn't much of a house at the moment. We haven't gotten to any of the bedrooms just yet, but you are welcome to stay for as long as you wish."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:08 pm
Vincent stood in the lobby his tail twitching every so often. He felt off his wings twitched again. He looked around for Alex Campbridge but he couldnt find him.

He ended up in a room upstairs on the second level. It was the same room he had found before with the two manequins in it. He sat down on the floor in the middle of the room and wrapped his wings, arms and tail around him.

He felt off and he wanted someone to hold him.

"Alex.."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:43 am
Malem gets back up, and the critter bounces on her head.

"Groogh, I feel sick...kind of like I was sucked down a drain through my belly button..."

"Grue...I guess, I'll name you that."

She pats the critter on the head. She smiles, then turns to the newcomer,

"I don't know if we really have any food other than some fruits...oh yeah, and that overflowing ding of red viscous liquor in the sink...does the fridge even work? If it does, someone needs to go shopping for food, at least some basics."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:04 pm
"Ohh. That's cool. Can I help you in anyway with this place since I might be staying a while?"

He shifted his bag a little bit. His ears twitched slightly. He hoped it wasn't noticeable.  

Dragon_Rider101

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:15 pm
[D:<]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:54 pm
"Uhh, I'm not sure, we're still looking around...we haven't even found a place to sleep other than the benches in this lobby..."  

Kokuwagata

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:26 pm
"Oh. I can sleep on the floor. I got a bag. You guys sleep on the benches. I probably won't be comfortable anyway. Too used to the floor. But at least it's good to be indoors now."

Sano could feel his stomach growl. It was starting to bother him.

"Hey, can someone show me where those fruits are? I'm getting kinda hungry."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games