Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:44 pm
Hades facepalmed "You dont go and tell her that!" he mumbled. "And you say responsibilities like I dont keep up with them" he crossed his arms. "And you may be a god, but I am a lord my old friend." he smirked, his fanged teeth showing. "All things dead and dying fall onto my shoulders, but I have my underlings who help me carry out my responsibilities." he laughed "But you sir, are one of my main death gods." he grinned again. Hades shot a glare towards Hana "Oh the pissing off has just begun young one." he hissed the entire graveyard going dark. A few skeleton hands shot out from the ground, flesh practically falling off the bones as they started clawing the ground trying to escape Hell. "Everyone should know not to piss off a god, especially one of death." He growled his voice went soft again and the graveyard slowly got brighter again. "But since your the friend of my daughters friend i shall let this pass."

(edited)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 pm
"yeah i know.... but still..." Thanatos shrugged and took his scythe back. "pluss; anyone who's done their research would know that." he sighed. "but in a way; you're still my boss.... and my oldest friend." the god gave a small respective nod to Hades, a smirk on his face as he turned to the girl. "and why couldn't we hlp you with something, hana?" he chuckled and held onto one of her wings. "you aren't afraid of us are you?" he pouted slightly, playing it up a lot. for a death god; he was really full of life.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:57 pm
Hana squirmed and tried to get away and she swatted Thanatos' hand. "Dont touch those their sensitive!" she squealed she faced Hades and frowned. "What? Friend of your daughter..? Wait what?" she ranted. She squirmed more huffing up her chest angrily. "I need inspiration you cannot help with something of that nature, it comes on it's own."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 pm
"aw for the love of crap!" thanatos groaned and turned around, mumbling to himself in greek. he then turned around and looked at her. "ya know, if you thought really hard; i'm sure that having two greek gods standing in front of you would be insperation. no mater which ones they are." he huffed. "but i am sorry about the wing. had to stop you somehow." he shrugged and gave her a kind smile.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 pm
"A friend of my my daughter, yes. Your friend is a boy named Jun right?" he mumbled then looked over just as the three of them appeared.

Lili let go of Jun's hand as soon as she appeared "Dad, brother" she mumbled then crossed her arms.

Mio let go of Jun's hand then ran over glomping Hades "Daddy!" she said cheerfully.

Hades spun Mio around then sat her down. "You like angel's dont you Hana?" he mumbled  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:21 pm
"On the contrary! Everyone has done Greek gods their over done I've seen so much art of the gods, I bet could choke and drown in it." Hana stuck her tongue out at him childishly. She turned and looked at Hades and nodded. "Jun and i are very close. I do like angels very much their everything I can't be."

Jun ran to Hana and tackled her to the ground, "Hana I was so worried!" he began to fake sob. "Obviously not enough to come looking for me. Now get yer fatass off me!" she squirmed but Jun only held on tighter. "I love you too Hana!" he grinned.

"I'm going to kill you. If you don't let go, I'll skin you alive!" Hana roared flailing in bear hug. "Oh Hana you love me to much~ You'd never do such a thing!" she broke free clambered to Thantos hiding behind him. "He's evil don't let the ears fool you!" she hissed.  

iiRenPie

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:28 pm
Hades laughed "I could find a real angel for your inspiration." he blinked a few times at the two's weird behavior.

Mio hid behind her father when she saw Hana getting mad. Mio hated to be around people like that, she didnt like being sad or mad. And other peoples emotions effected her.

Lili rolled her eyes "Jeez your all loud" she hissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:30 pm
Thanatos gave a small chuckle and looked at the newcomers. "good to see you Lili. last time i saw you tho.... i think you had longer hair.... and louder friends.." he mumbled and then shook his head. "whatever... sitll good to see you" he grinned and gave her a small wave.
he turned to hades and sighed. "before i forget, i actually have been meaning to talk to you about my wife. she's getting worse..." he sighed and pinched th bridge of his nose. "Eris attacked Daisy and Carnation... almost killing two immortals. she knows the secret to killing us and thats dangerous in anyone's hands. but especially hers."

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:38 pm
Lili rolled her eyes "Ya, things changed" she mumbled towards Thanatos.

Hades sighed "Damn it" he hissed. "We will have to talk about this in private, I dont want these children getting concerned." he mumbled towards his old friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:44 pm
"alright." Thanatos nodded to Hades and then smiled at Lili. "well; just remember that no matter how dark crap gets you can always change it." he smiled at her. "a little something one of my girls used to say." he grinned.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:54 pm
Hana walked out from behind Thanatos and to Jun plopping down next to him. "Who are they?" Jun asked. "Hades, Thanatos, Noctis. The girls?" Hana said pointing at each. "Lili and Mio I'm staying over for the night." he mutter taking Hana's book looking through it. "So your looking for inspiration?" he asked doodling in her book. "Yep. Angels. I'm gonna paint a master piece it'll be amazing." she said softly taking her book back holding it close to her chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:02 pm
hades looked down at the girl then pulled out his cellphone(yes the gods have cell phones as well lol). He dialed a number then suddenly a small burst of light came from behind him. A young girl, maybe 19 or so came from the light. She had long blonde hair and a white robe on, the girl had huge white wings sprouting from her back. "You called?" she said politely and smiled to Hades. Hades nodded "This girl likes angels and feels inspired by them. So....inspire her." he nodded thinking it was a good idea. The girl blushed feeling a bit happy that her kind inspired someone. "So you like angels" she said quietly her cheeks flustered.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Hana's eyes lit and she nodded "Please sit down choose your own pose." she turned around in the grass in search for her pencil. "Ear my dear! Don't lose your head!" Hana mumbled to herself reaching behind her ear and throwing down her book it flew open to a blank page.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:25 pm
The girl laughed a bit, "Oh how i love human figures." she said knowing the girl was a demon. The angel girl sat down slowly, her legs off to the side, her weight on her arm that propped her up. She pushed her ground long platinum blonde hair out of her face and looked back at Hana her eyes practically sparkling. "Im not the prettiest of angels but hopefully i give you some good inspiration" the girl laughed, her voice smooth and angelic like all the stories. The air around the angel seemed lighter and gave a radiance of happiness. The angel girl gave a sweet smile "Is this a pose fine?"

Lili facepalmed "Damain said my name" she mumbled "I will be back" she hissed and the shadows covered her, pulling her down.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games