Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:13 pm
(Ninja Edit)

Kaishin looked oa Larka as she walked out of the Den, guess he couldn't delay any longer. He ran out after her. "Let's go and see some bears then, shall we?" Once he got outside, he noticed the pup Hughy along with a new wolf. "Hmm? And who might you be?" he asked the newcomer.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:19 pm
(thank you biggrin )  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:55 pm
Kaishin stared at the wolf in front of him, waiting for him to give his name. He glanced over at Bakher, who seemed to be irritated about something. "Well?" Kaishin turned back to the wolf. "I asked you what your name was"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm
(WHERE ARE YOU? POST!)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 pm
(sry was on teh xbox)

Leren Stared at Kaishin. "My name is Leren. May i ask yours in return?" He sat and waited for an answer.

Eyea thought for a second. "Well try forming that fire into a small fireball in your hand for starters and let me see."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:20 pm
Miles nodded, he stuck his hand out towards the fire, it quickly jumped from the wood and formed a cube that hovered above his hand, "Thats...not right" he said a bead of sweat dripped from his forehead.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:38 pm
"Hmm i said ball but...that is a very strange shape...I have never seen a fire cube before?" Eyea was curious now. He took the fire cube from miles and as he held it over his wing it changed back to a ball. He then gave it back to Miles and it resumed it square shape. "Very strange indeed."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:48 pm
"do you think it's his Thought Pattern that's causing it?" Twilight offered, or perhaps something to do with his Aura? or maybe it's those markings again..."  

Chieftain Twilight

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:47 pm
Kaishin gave him a strange look. "My name is Kaishin, I am the Alpha leader of all the wolves of this forest, how can it be that you do not know me!?" He stared at Leren for a moment and the chuckled. "I'm only kidding, welcome to the Den of the wolves. You can make yourself at home. I have some something important to take care of right now, so we shall talk when I return". He turned to Bakher and Larka, "Let's go meet some bears huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 pm
Leren was a little suprised when he heard the word bear. "Bears?...I thank you for the hospitality." He said as he layed there.

Eyea thought for a moment on twilights words. "Miles what was your feeling when you did this?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:34 pm
Miles stared at the cube of fire as it twirled, "I...Im not sure..." Miles was feeling emptiness and lonliness, based on the reactions the others gave him earliar; he was under the impression that no one liked him, he felt like no one wanted him. Maybe that was the reason why hes been alone his whole life?

Hughy curled up into a ball next to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:57 pm
eyea saw his expression change as he held to fire cube and the cube shifted. He waved his wing and blew it out. "Be careful. The shape of the fire is one thing the emotions are another. If you Lose control of them the fire will consume you. summon fire with one emotion. As your emotion changes so does the reaction of the fire."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:12 pm
Miles thought about hughy, the only thing close to a family he had. The fire formed a small wolf that happily ran around chasing its tail, "Is that any better?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 am
((... Where'd everybody go?))  

MrTomGero

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:43 am
(I'm here...)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games