Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 am
Mayah Playah
That's some shoe store, h-having a bed and all emotion_awesome

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai slipped the shoes on and looked them over. They fit well, not squeezing any part of him in any way. He stood from his seat and experimentally walked around a few steps. Good traction, no slips. "They're perfect." he commented, honestly surprised.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:59 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Then we'll get them," said Leon, walking over to the cashier and handing her his card. "We'll take them. Thanks!"

Awesome nerd
s**t. Okay, I'fl fix it later.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Setting his normal clothes into the bag, Nikolai wandered over to Leon. "Are we done now, darling? I'm eager to see what surprise you gave me." he smirked lightly.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:48 pm
Leon Court

"Patience!" he answered, leading Nikolai to a department store. "That reminds me, I set aside a scarf for you the other day. Don't be polite and tell me if you hate it, okay?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:53 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"If it's blue then I already hate it, dearie." Nikolai said while glancing at the department store. "What are we here for?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:58 pm
Leon Court

"A coat, since it's starting to get cold. Ah hah!" He lifted up a dark grey one, holding it up against Nikolai's figure. "Try it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Since it was just a coat, Nikolai didn't need to run to a fitting room. He slipped it on and glanced down at his body. It was loose, but not too much to make him appear bloated. In fact, it fit him just right when it was properly closed. And it was incredibly comfy. "Dear me, it's like wearing a blanket." he murmured and seemed to melt in the warm cloth.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:55 pm
Leon Court

"And it goes well with this scarf," he murmured, settling a long silver scarf around the man. On the edge was a delicate script that read "Sloth" in green and purple, with a small snake making the S. He smiled sweetly, kissing the man's forehead. "You look beautiful, Nikolai."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:32 am
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Oh hush, dearie, before you make me blush!" Nikolai laughed lightly while feeling the cloth between his fingers. "I must say, you certainly know how to find comfortable clothes, darling." he praised while examining the cloth. "You must have gotten some very strange looks when you ordered clothes with 'Sloth' plastered all over them, hmm?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:33 pm
Leon Court

"Amazingly, no," he remarked, handing a clerk his credit card as they waited to be checked out. "I don't know why, but the store employees were perfectly fine with everything that I ordered. Something about sloths being a national craze. Strange, isn't it?" Leaning down, he pecked the Sin on the cheek with a smile. "All in all, you look beautiful."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:03 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Mmm, it's almost flattering. I would have thought Greed and Lust would be the top Sins." Nikolai smiled lightly before blushing at Leon's comment. "Oh posh, dearie. If any of us are the beautiful ones, it's you, of course. Unlike you, I don't have admirers watching me." he grinned and lightly pointed to the group of people pretending to rest on a bench.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:39 am
Leon Court

"Ah, but I'm not beautiful inside and out like you are," he replied, not even bothering to acknowledge the stalkers. "Hey... let's give them a show, huh?" With a mischievous gleam in his eyes, the dominant male wrapped a strong arm around Nikolai's waist, lifting him just enough to lovingly press his lips against the soft Sin's.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:36 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"You must really love me to speak of me as an ange-Mmm!" Nikolai blinked at the kiss, surprised by Leon's suddenness. The way Leon held him, the way he so shamelessly showed his affection, his very warmth, Nikolai loved it so much. He placed his hands on the man's arms and gripped the fabric fitting against the muscles as he kissed back.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:50 am
Leon Court

The man was more than happy to push the simple kiss into a deeper one, his tongue peeking out to run across Nikolai's bottom lip. However, before he could continue and make things harder n himself, he pulled away. "Careful, now. I would hate to be turned on in front of so many people." With a smirk, he took Nikolai's hand and tugged him out of the store, already on his way to Nikolai's surprise. It wasn't long until they were in front of the jewelry store. "I was thinking that I could buy something to make up for losing the earring that you so sweetly picked out for me. Pick out whatever you want, and I'll get it for you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:40 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Before Nikolai could offer up one of the many comments he had ready, Leon dragged him away to a store. More clothes? He already had a new jacket, new shoes, and a completely new attire, what else was there to get?
Oh.
Nikolai stared at the store they were in front of, holding Leon's hand while gazing at the bright lights. His lime green eyes slowly looked at every diamond, each one sparkling back at him. The Sin slowly turned his head back to Leon, the lights of the store giving the larger man a radiant glow. "You've already given me so much, dearie, I couldn't possibly take any jewelry too!"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games