Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm
'Lies!' Izume screamed. he raises his hand to hit Shinzo, but Zara runs in front of him to block Shinzo right as Izume swings. Zara fell to the floor holding her face in pain. Izume looks at Zara then to Shinzo. 'Look at what you have done! Make me strike one of my own daughters.' Izume suddenly stops and looks at Shinzo as if he has figured him and her out. 'Why would Zara save you?'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:48 pm
" ZARA! "
He said, kneeling beside her to make sure she was alright. He looked back up at him, surprised but still trying to stay calm.
" This violence is un-needed your majesty. You don't need to do this. I can only give you my word that I did not take your daughter. However, if you are unsure, you can take me to a court case trial and I'll prove my innocence."
He looked back down at Zara and then back at her father. Unsure of what to say.
" I...She..."
He breathed and started again.
" I have fallen for your daughter as she has for me. That is why. "
He said, keeping his pose.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:57 pm
when Shinzo said that it pretty much jerked Zara awake. but she stayed on the ground to see what would be done after what he just said.

Izume looked at Shinzo and Zara with horror. 'W-what? How dare you speak of such things.' he said while looking angered, but sounding scared. 'I-i j-just...'

Amara interrupted, 'What King Izume is trying to say is that we are happy for you.' she said with a sweet smile. she kneeled down next to Shinzo and Zara and put her hand on Shinzo. 'You have our blessing.' she said then whispered, 'Zaras father is just afraid you will be judged like we were when you come back to the colony.'

Zara opened one eye and looked at Shinzo and her mother, trying no to be seen. she really wanted to just leave and never see these people again, mostly because she was embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:01 pm
Shinzo was really honored. He hugged Izume lightly and let go.
" Thank you. Both of you. I'm actually really honored to hear this. However, if you think I'm afraid of being judged, then I can all ready tell we all have a lot of catching up to do. "
He said, trying to help Zara up.
Then he heard what Izume said.
" Wait, we are going to the colony? Now? "
He asked, puzzled. Of course he'd like to go but it seemed so sudden that they'd want to bring him back. If he becomes a prince from this, the day would be his number one craziest day ever.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 pm
Amara looked at him. 'Well i would say yes, although people might take it better if you brought her back, you would be a hero in our colony.' she said smiling. 'We will go back but say we did not find our daughter, then when you feel better about it, some day soon, you can bring Zara back and be found a hero. We will speak of details when you arrive.'

Zara stood up and looked at her father, then mother, then Shinzo. all this was too much for her to handle as well. she hugged her mother then bowed to her father. she then grabbed onto Shinzos arm intending on not letting go.

Izume looked at Shinzo and Zara as he crossed his arms. 'no more than 4 days will you wait to get my daughter home.' he said feeling beat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:24 pm
He thought for a moment.
" Is there a possibility of going now? I don't know where this place is. I could go there instantly if I could. "
He asked. Such kind folks they were.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:29 pm
Amara looked at Shinzo. 'Why yes young sir, we could go there now if you wish.' she said calmly.

Zara jumped in, 'Mother, may we meet you and father there?' she said with a slight bow. she then looked over at Shinzo and gave him the look as to not through in the part where he can control energy, at least not yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:33 pm
He nodded.
" Well, whenever you want, your highness, we can go there. After all, I have no other way to go besides you two. "
He noted, giving a happy smile.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 pm
'I would prefer you two to make the journey on your own. It will show if you truly do care you will come back on your own.' he said as he looked at Zara.

Zara turned to Shinzo. 'lets leave at least an hour after them. i cant make that trip with both of my parents. then i will have time to explain myself.' she whispered to Shinzo then smiled to her parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:42 pm
He nodded.
" Of course. I will see you both then at the colony. It was a pleasure meeting you both. "
He said, bowing to both.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm
Izume grabs Amara and he floats off into the distance.

Zara cat believe what has just happened. Zara plops down on the sand and sighs. 'Oh my god, i cant believe this happened.' she says as she puts her hands over her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:54 pm
" Woah woah woah..."
He said, kneeling beside her.
" Is everything alright? "
The moment was way too draining.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm
User Image

Zara looked at him. 'I just cant believe they found me, and you were here for that, and all of that happened. It was like a dream, no, a nightmare.' she said with a sad face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 am
Shinzo hugged her tight, stroking her hair.
" Hey, don't worry about it. You worried about them finding you and they did. What happened? They accepted me and want me to be the hero of their people. If that happened, I can maintain their good side. Everything will be settled. "
He said with a calm and soothing voice.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:08 am
User Image

Zara looked down. 'You dont understand. I lied to you, and im sorry.' she looked at him. 'not to mention if i go back, people will ask so many questions like, who took you?, why wont you marry Takeshi?, who and what is this man that brought you home? i dont know if i can handle all of that.'  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games