Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

"It's alright Miss Mint. Just remember that with friends like us, there is always another way." Jubei said as he continued to hold onto her with his tiny cat frame. "If you ever begin to stir again, just come to me. I will always be able to help you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

"If you hadn't of stoped me then , I would have killed you both for the souls.. You both have great souls.. better than the one I had.." Even though he was a cat, She concidered him her bestfriend right now. "I'm glad to have you guys as friends." She pulls Dragon into the hug.

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 pm
Dragon was caught off guard by the hug and quickly began blushing. "U-Uh, I-I'm happy to b-be your friend, t-too." he stuttered, awkwardly hugging her back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:31 pm
-- Domino The Damned --
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

"I'm glad I have you as a friend as well." He said easily sliding out of their hug.` I believe you still hunger, correct?" Jubei said to Dragon, noticing he might be feeling awkward about the hug.

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 pm
Still blushing from the hug, Dragon looked at Jubei and nodded slowly. "B-But... I-I only eat raw meat." he murmured with a shameful look on his face. It was because of his hunger that his eyes stayed black, stayed to match his Wendigo, and if his beast was really released than it would take much more than a snack to stop him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

Jubei smiled. "Well then, that is not as bad, though we should probably feed you before you change, excuse me." He stepped back behind a tree, and there was a silence, then suddenly, a skinned cow carcass fell from the sky and landed next to them. Then Jubei stepped out behind the tree again. " Hopefully fits your choice of meal, I would understand if you wanted to eat alone."  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:36 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

iiWinty

Dragon blinked when Jubei left. He scooted closer a bit to see if he could find where the cat man had gone to. He was just three inches from getting a dead cow dropped on his head. The boy jumped back with a sharp gasp and clutched his quick beating heart, trying to come to his senses. The first one was feeling, and he was feeling very hungry. His stomach roared out and his black eyes deepened a little as he stared at the raw meet, some drool in the corner of his mouth.
He felt his teeth sharpen and ready for the meal, but he restrained himself. Mint and Jubei had accepted so much of him, his eyes, his age, he didn't want to push his luck with his awful eating habits. "Umm.... C... Could you turn away?" he mumbled shyly, he tried to look down shamefully, but he couldn't drop his gaze from the carcass.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:41 pm
Awesome nerd

"Umm.. Yeah sure." Mint turns away and walks into the park a little bit.

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:13 pm
Jubei turned away, expecting his shyness. "I understand." The cat followed along with mint, and waved his paw behind him. "Catch up with us when you can!"

((simple post, because i'm doing this on my psp))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:46 pm
Once he was sure the two were gone, Dragon turned to the carcass and opened his mouth. Since he was a demon/Wendigo half-breed, his mouth was bigger than many, maybe every human's. You could probably fit one and a half large fists in his mouth normally, but when he was hungry like now, you could fit a maximum of five entirely large fists into his mouth. Every single one of his teeth were sharp and jagged, and they did a number on his meal.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:47 am
-- Domino The Damned --

"So Jubei , you'll supply me?"
She asks kinda embarresed from the question. "I lost my suppler when I moved to this school." Mint thinks of her brother Ren and sighs. "You just left me here , Ren." She thinks to herself and looks into the sky.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 pm
iiWinty

Jubei jumped up on her shoulder and nodded with a purr. "Of course!" after a while of sitting on her shoulder, curiosity came over him. "May I ask who Ren is?"  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:52 am
-- Domino The Damned --

Mint blushes because she said it out loud. "He was my brother." Her mood shifts a little." He was killed by a hunter a few years ago .. Ren was everything to me.." She sniffles and wipes her face. "The person had a Black Rose Academy jacket that he or she left. All I remember .. is sitting in a tree and watching him die.. I couldn't do anything.. I was weak.. Thats why I came here. To get stronger , find this person , and kill them as they did Ren." She takes the locket from around her neck and opens it to show a boy with white hair and silver eyes. "Thats him." She shows Jubei the picture.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:22 pm
iiWinty
User Image
Jubei Shishigami

He saw the picture and then closed his eye. "I want you to be careful." He said stoutly, as if she was heading down a concernable path.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 pm
-- Domino The Damned --

Mint looks at the cat on her shoulder. "What for? I haven't done anything bad yet." She laughs and pets his ear.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games