Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Val sighed then nodded smiling weakly.

"Yeah...and what the stories you and mom told Lucius and me when growing up...I see it" she sighed. Though it doesn't explain her visions...though they should come in handy... she thought glancing up at her mom.

Lexi sighed. "Damon?Victor?"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 am

Valcom seemed to pause but he let a frustated groan.

"Help her..don't use her."he said gently.

Damon sat down next to Lexi wrapping a arm around her. He hugged her like that.

"You alright?"he asked.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Val's cheeks flushed in embarrassment, so its official her dad is speaking to her in her head. She smiled weakly. "Yes daddy.." she said softly. She glanced over at Damon and her mother then smiled quietly going away letting Damon comfort her mom. She had other explaining to do anyways

Lexi sighed then glanced at Damon who resembled alot like his father now. "I will be...wounds still in need of mending but I should be fine" she sighed softly
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Valcom let out a chuckle.

"No need to be embarrassed hun."he said.

Damon poked her.

"Your a very awful liar."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Val smiled weakly.

"So why me? Why am the one who has you in my head not Lucius or Mama?" she asked.

Lexi chuckled slightly. "Of course you know I am..." she looked at the sky then at Damon. "When my husband died...I been seeing visions of the future...to be more accuarate those who's lives are going to end" she explained quickly
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Valcom sighed and he paused.

"Your mother wouldn't be able to take it..Lucius would of thought he was going nuts. He saw me die after all."he said gently.

Damon nodded.

" I know. I warned you a long time ago..Valcom knew more than he should have..and he knew exactly where to be."he said softly. He starred at her.

"You know..my dad always loved you like a sister Lex. You have been like a mother to me aswell.."he sighed and smiled.

"You have always been beside the Kabuato familly. That is a thing I must thank you for."he said gently.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Val nodded then thought a moment. "So this is our little secret then?" she asked softly

Lexi chuckled softly. "That's why it was easy for me to move on when..."she stopped then chuckled. "Nevermind it's not my place to tell that story. It might change your mind on your mother you never truly met" she sighed but smiled looking at Damon.

"And yet you know I had the pleassure of raising you along with your cousins and my children." she sighed again. "So I see visions now..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:42 pm

Damon shook his head.

"My dad was stuck between you and my mother. He looked between the two of you know? He considered both of you andhow your reactions would be before he decided..you have to know that..my dad loved you both. He just had to make a choice."he said and looked at her.

"Now these visions..what have you seen?"he said.

Valcom sighed.

"For now. Will you promise that?"he asked.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:16 pm

Val nodded smiling softly.

"Yes, at least I'm not going insane then." she said quietly. And she would keep her word.

Lexi chuckled softly. "I knew it was considered hard but I'm glad he had choosen your neko mother, I think we have enough ice demons around here" she glanced at her daughter who was sitting on the cliff and seemed to be talking to herself. She looked back at Damon frowning slightly.

"It's been moving really fast but...main thing...only one Kabuato male will survive this forcoming battle" she said quietly. "Though you and Victor would both survive...if you let Kira give up her life healing you after your battle with Crow..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Damon put his emerald eyes straight..looking into hers.

"Nobody will die for me Lexi Frost. I rather fall then let such a thing happen."he said softly. Damon gently sighed and looked at the moon. Clouds began to rise up in the sky.

"It's time..Lexi..for this to end..I need to be able to rest knowing my family is safe..or that we atleast fought for everything..with everything."he said gently. Damon nodded and looked at the river across the trees...he admired how peaceful it was.

"Go to the temple with the others..I will be close behind."he said..he then looked at the sky..and began to sing..the weather nearly making the music for him as they went.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7wSefU2H9Q

Gravedigger by Dave Matthews

Xalidir and Malik both were carrying there companions..Silvia..Victor..and Kira up the stairs to the temple of the 12. They heard the rain falling and they knew it was almost time..

Valcom grunted in Val's mind.

"Track Malik..you have to be there darling..it's time to end this war."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Victor wobbled slightly but walked along with Xalidir. He looked at the sky and sighed. Time was now or never.

Kira closed her eyes sighing softly. "Malik put me down please" she asked softly feeling she got a wedgy at the moment.

Lexi stood up but hugged Damon one last time before she started heading with Val and Lucius.

"Blessed be Damon Kabuato...my son" she spoked softly before taking Val's hand and started towards the temple.

Val squeezed her mother's hand. "Daddy with us in spirit mama...like auntie Karu and uncle Kiba" she said quietly. "The deceased helping us the living to defeat the damned now"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Two figures appeared in the rain. The two of them stood togeather in a very still stance.

"So it falls down to this Kabuato's?"said one lifting it's head.

"I warn you now..most of you will die here. My name is Cras. God of Spirits."it cackled.

The other had a long scyth on his shouldars..starring down the group infront of him.

"I am Mongar..God Of War."he growled.

Cras:User Image

Mongar: User Image

Malik sighed..Xalidir stood his ground..but they let go of there companions.

"You really wish to stand in my way?" Malik growled.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:06 pm

(why does teh bottom one look like one of the Ring hunters in LOTR? the foresworn? damn and i just watched all 3 movies during break XD)

Victor narrowed his gaze staying behind Malik. He felt his sister's eyes go blank as she tried to do some damn voodoo.

Val and Lexi where not far behind them when Lexi stopped their moving forward. Val twitched her hand towards her bow.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Cras starred at Kira nad she was sent flying down the stairs with a simple backhand to her jaw. Mongar put his blade to Victor's nose. Malik and Xalidir were caught by a sudden jol of electricity..separating them from the others.

Damon walked into view grabbing Val and Lexi..teleporting them past the electric barrier..but this drained him slightly..as he didn't get himself all the way threw..and he was shocked in the process. He grabbed one of his shouldars in pain but kept heading up..he had to.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Kira felt something cracked but regained her footing as she ran up the steps dancing around Cras this time.

Victor moved to the side yanking his sword out putting his blade out infront jumping back a few steps.

Val watched Damon go before turning around sending arrow after arrow working on breaking that electric barrier.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games