Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 pm
Izuru didn't look at Izaya but she said in a soft voice,"I don't want to live..... I'll never be remembered, I'll never make friends, I'll never find love. I'm just too shy to speak to anyone. I don't know why I'm alive. Even if i do jump no one would care. No one knows my name.... No ones knows me personally.... So why not jump?" She then looked at Izaya."Why do you care anyway...... You don't seem like you want to stop me. So leave...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:07 pm
Izaya laughed. "So you came to the academy just to kill yourself off?" He looked down. "Each person at this academy has a story to unfold, secrets they hide, pasts they can always remember, so make your own, or die, I just wanna know what your gonna do." He said.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:16 pm
She looked down and sighed,"I want to make my own story, but i just don't know how to. I'm not good at talking to people." She looks at Izaya."Could you help me? Only if you can. I want to make friends."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:43 pm
Izaya smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder, smiling. "Of course, I like shy girls." He teased. "Do you know anybody here, friends, family?" He asked her. kinda surprised by her change of heart, but he didn't really wanna see anybody die today at this wretched place.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:59 pm
"Family's gone and I'm shy so i haven't really made any friends. I'm sorry i'm such a boring person." She looked away a bit as she started to get a bit shy. She was wondering why all of a sudden she started to be a bit cautious around him. Just a second ago she was talking to him like they had known each other for years. All of a sudden the edge started breaking and she was about to fall to her death. In an instant she clung to Izaya, her eyes closed, and her heart racing. The ledge fell to the rocky bottom and she stood there holding onto Izaya.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:18 pm
Izayas eyes widened and he blushed abit as she clung to him and he smirked. "I know some people you can make friends with but they can be kinda crazy sometimes, anyways for now lets just fet to know each other." He said, a gust of air blew and he was standing on the air, a square of some kind of platform under them. Izaya laughed and looked down at the ledge falling. "Phew, good thing we weren't gonna stay on that." He breathed out, putting an arm around her. "Oh yeah, your not boring at all." He said softly, as if the whole scene didn't shock him at all.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:28 pm
Izuru blushed as she realized she was holding onto Izaya. She took a step to the left, away from the ledge, and placed both her hands behind her back a bit shy-like. She looked at him and blushed a bit more then quickly turned away trying not to show him her red face. She said softly,"Uhm... S-so what now?" She flinched a bit as she remembered something. "Oh i'm sorry I didn't introduce myself." She turned to Izaya and bowed, while keeping both her hands close to her chest. "M-My name is Izuru. I-It's a pleasure to meet you sir." She couldn't tell his age just by looking at him, so for the moment she addressed him as sir.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:34 pm
Izaya crossed his arms on his chest and sighed. "Sir?, please dont address me like that, im only seventeen." He sakd and bowed down, putting one hand on his chest and looked up at her. "The names Izaya, It's a pleasure." He said with a small smirk and ended his bow.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:44 pm
"That's a nice name. It kind of sounds like my name. Well just the first part of it actually." She giggled a bit then got all silent again as she looked around. She kept her hand close to her chest and the other one was holding down her miniskirt. "Uhm.... C-Could we go somewhere else? I don't quite like this place that much." She unintentionally got a bit closer to him as she looked around at the narrow ledge. She was terrified of falling off, and Izaya not being able to catch her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:26 pm
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
User Image

Izaya laughed abit. "We can go to my dorm if you'd like, or we can go to somewhere your comftorable with." He said, blushing lightly as she got closer to him, Izaya also had trouble getting close to people, but he managed in the end. He also noticed she was scared so he put his hand on her shoulder again. "You dont belong at this place, so we should leave quick." He breathed out.

People are either charming or tedious

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:14 pm
Izuru nodded and stayed with him. "It doesn't matter to me. I just don't wish to stay here. You might not be able to catch me if i fall again." She closed her eyes then opened them again trying to erase the thought from her mind. "L-Let's go Izaya."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:37 pm
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
User Image
Izaya took her hand and smiled, "Come on." He said cheerfully, leading her to his dorm. ((Would you mind posting first?))

People are either charming or tedious

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am
It was a nice night. Calm and peaceful with only the sounds of water hitting against the edges of the rocky cliffs. He sat next to the edge, having a cig as he looked to the light. It is so strange having such an attraction to this negative place. Maybe he just liked the view.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image User Image
Emily walked to the cliff with Cassiel. Cassiel kicked a rock, watching it fall off the cliff. "God it's so boring here at this school..." He growled under his breath. Emily rolled her eyes. "Well of course it will be boring for you. Just because you haven't had sex with a girl here the second you arrived doesn't mean this place is boring. Pft, you act like that is all that keeps you alive." She sighed, scoffing. Cassiel scoffed himself. "Shut up. You know you are the same. You just love sex, like I do. So I wouldn't be talking if I were you." He defended himself, flipping his hair in a mad motion. Emily rolled her eyes. "Shut up Cassiel." She growled, feeling defeated. Cassiel rolled his green eyes. "Whatever." He scoffed, putting on his gas mask. Emily sighed, shaking her head and pacing the cliff with Cassiel.

(( And here go Mr. Manwhore and Ms. Whore. : D Haha ))  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:43 pm
(( Why did I have to be here when they showed up... =w= ))

Shinzo saw a pair of people walking along the cliff. He was interested but also strangely sickened hearing their conversation. Now he only wanted to go home and wash his crotch in rock salt.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games