Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:01 pm
He glanced over, then continued walking. "Because he and the good detective are dating now, Niji. We'd best stay out of their way and let them get over this phase."

"There's a child at the station," said Ellery, running a hand through his brown hair in an attempt to calm himself. "He's... he's saying things you won't believe, Detective. He's saying things that make your blood boil. I managed to get a little of what happened out of him, and his mother was too big a crying mess to say anything. This is really bad. Detective. He's claiming his stepfather... touched him." The man almost gagged at the thought, covering his mouth to keep back the vomit. Collecting himself, he tugged keys out of his pocket and gestured to the door. "Come on, I'll drive."

Awesome nerd
You're too sweet~

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Niji Han

"okay..." the kitten nodded, pouting as she curled into her brother when more doctors passed by. "why do they all have to be so scary...?" she muttered to herself and chewed on her cheek, keeping her good ear in the direction of Ethan.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:17 pm
Pure T0rture
You guys should go...

Mayah_Playah
...to Comedy Central and watch Drunk History

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

The detective blinked when he heard Ellery. A molested child, sad but common for his type of work, yet seeing Ellery like this reminded him that there were still many people unused to such a crime. His expression softening yet staying serious, he nodded and followed after him. He could probably drive himself, but his wound would start hurting him if he stayed on the road too long.
On his way to the front door, he caught a glimpse of two people passing by. Han and a neko girl, but no Ethan. Was that loopy boy that passed by really...? Fredrich hesitated in his step and halfway turned to the hallway the boy was rolled down. Did something happen to Ethan? Was he attacked? Fredrich was tempted greatly to turn back and to check on the brunette, but remembered how twitchy Ellery was and reluctantly turned to him. Han would take care of him, he had no doubts about that. Recomposed, the tall detective followed Ellery to the car and strapped himself in.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:26 pm
"Niji, you know I won't let anyone hurt you," said Lock, kissing her temple. "You're safe, I promise."

Once the shaky brunette was buckled into the car, he started it up and started out of the parking lot, his thoughts racing. A child, no older than 4, was at the station, and accusing his stepfather of touching him. It was entirely possible that his mother, or someone, was coaching him, but children that young, that innocent couldn't lie like that. Still, Ellery prayed deep inside that the child was lying. He couldn't believe it, he just couldn't. How could anyone touch a baby?
Gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his knuckles were white, Ellery drove on, hard eyes on the road. "After we speak to the child, I'll take you to the interrogation room with the stepfather. I'll be staying in there with you to take notes. Will I be any of distraction to you?"

Awesome nerd
Maybe later.

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:35 pm

Niji Han

smiling, Niji wrapped her arms around Lock's neck and hugged him close. "thanks, nii-san..." she murmured, her tail swaying back and forth just above the ground.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd
merp... my dun watch tvs

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:58 pm
"Lock!" a feminine voice shouted down the hallway. After a tap-tap-tap of footsteps Mr. and Mrs. Wilhelm hurried over to the two, both wearing matching worried expressions. Behind them was a young woman looking to be in her early twenties, but she seemed more curious than worried.
"So it was Ethan the nurses were carrying!" Mrs. Wilhelm frowned deeply when she didn't see her son around the pop star. "What happened? Is he hurt? Did someone attack him?" she asked repeatedly while grabbing fistfuls of the star's shirt to keep him from moving away from them.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:04 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

The pop star turned to the three, smiling softly at his soon-to-be in-laws. "He's alright. Niji jumped out and scared him, so he fell and got a nosebleed. I drove him over here, and since there was so much blood, they thought he was seriously injured. He'll be alright, though, so there's nothing to worry about." One hand left Niji to rest on her hands, gently easing her off of him and settling itself on her shoulder. "Mrs. Wilhelm, he's perfectly alright, I promise. Niji and I could secure the perimeter, if you would like?" Turning to the young woman, the pop star nodded and smiled kindly. "Hello there. I'm Lock Han, Ethan's significant other. And you are?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Niji Han

smiling softly to the young woman, Niji shyly clung to her brother's pant leg, her tail wrapping around her leg as her good ear twitched around nervously. this place still freaked her out.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:39 pm
Letting out a long sigh of relief, Mrs. Wilhelm released the blonde and moved to her husband, who put a comforting arm around her shoulder.
Meanwhile, the orange-haired woman stepped forward and gave him a smile between relaxed, focused, and amazed. "I know, you're Sang-Min Han, lead singer of BLackJAck. I'm a big fan." She smiled nervously. "You're shorter than I imagined." she commented shamelessly then brushed some hair over her ear. "I'm Shirley Gladstone, Markus' girlfriend. I really never expected the rumors about you being with a random boy to be true." She smiled brighter. "And with my boyfriend's little brother, who knew?"

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:45 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

His free hand lowered to Niji's head, keeping her in place and reminding her he would keep her safe. Lock cringed and sweatdropped at Shirley's words, then cleared his throat and smiled once more. "Nice to finally meet you, Miss Gladstone. Yes, the rumors are true. My bisexuality has finally caught up with me and I've fallen quite hard for Ethan. In fact, I plan on marrying him one day. Strange little world, isn't it?" Bowing his head a little, he then chose to address her compliment/insult. "As for your comment about my height, I admit that I seem very much taller due to the shorter stature of my bandmates, but a height of 6-foot, 5-inches is nothing to sneeze at. Now then, have you all seen Markus today? I hear he is recovering well."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Niji Han

sighing softly when she felt her brother's hand on her head, Niji smirked and stepped around so that she could get a better look at Shirley. after a few minutes of the child just staring at the redhead, Niji finally opened her mouth.
"I'm gonna go find big brother." she sighed, walking away in the direction Ethan had gone without another word on the matter.

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:55 pm
"Mark's fine. He's still plenty bruised up and it looks like he's got a broken leg to add to his injuries, so he'll be stuck here for about a couple weeks, maybe a month. I managed to get time off, though, so I'll be able to take care of him." she said with a soft yet excited smile. "He should still be in bed if you want to see him?"

Meanwhile, two familiar voices could be heard inside Mark's room.
"...can't believe you got dragged in like that."
"Sh-Shut up! They thought I had, like, a broken face, or something."
"If it's any consolation, you look like you do."
"Shut up!"
Inside the room was Markus, and he had his head turned to talk to someone now taking up residence in the bed beside him. The resident being Ethan with a bandage on his nose.
"Ugh," Ethan sniffled and grimaced at the action, his voice slightly thick. "I can't smell a thing!"
"Nothing really to smell, it's a hospital." Mark shrugged, somewhat pleased to have company, even if it was his stupid brother.

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:03 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock sighed at his sister before returning his beautiful golden eyes to Shirley. "That would be lovely, Miss Gladstone." He took her hand and tucked it into the crook of his elbow, smiling in his charming way, as always. "Perhaps, along the short way, you would like to hear about my coming concert that you and the Wilhelms will be attending."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Niji Han

Pushing the door to mark's room open, Niji poked her head in and smiled. "so you are in here!" she smiled, quickly hopping up into ethan's bed. "you okay? Those nurses were kinda scary... The way they attacked you." she mumbled, making a face. And to her, it really had seemed that way, what with Ethan unable to get a word in as they tried to drag him inside.

Mayah_Playah
so..... When can we drop the "niji needs a bra" on lock...?

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:34 pm
Although she was now blushing, Shirley didn't seem too start-struck or petrified. "Stop calling me that. There's a chance we might be in-laws someday, so just call me Shirley. Besides, you're making me feel really old." she laughed lightly and walked down the hallway with him, glancing at the occasional opened room to see the patients and visitors within. "A concert, huh? I can't believe the lead singer's personally inviting me to one of his concerts." she smirked and looked at him with bright eyes. "And I know Mark will be glad to just be able to travel. Really, this'll be great."

"Tell me about it." Ethan sighed when Niji climbed onto his bed. He rubbed the back of his head and tried not to think about that awful event. "It was like fighting back a horde of zombies." he shivered.
"Hey, it's pipsqueak." Mark commented while blinking at the girl. "If you're here, then that means Lock is, right?" He settled in his seat and looked up at the ceiling thoughtfully. "I wonder if Shirley already saw him."

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games