Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Alright, darling," he said, picking up the tired man once again and starting down the steps.

Anthony lost his spine for a second, and almost ran away. But, with a blush on his face and Nikolai's words in his head, he forced himself to speak. "I wanted to introduce myself, si-since we work together and all that. M-my name is Anthony Shell. I... I really enjoyed your testimony during the Council. It was very brave of you!" Anthony bowed his head, blushing bright red. "I greatly admire you, Mr. Volkov."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Grigori seemed pleasantly surprised to see a fellow angel actually approve his decision. There were plenty of people that told him how grateful they were for his work, but most of them were from Hell. Seeing Anthony's response was a refreshing change. "Oh, thank you, but I was only looking out for an old friend. Still, it's nice to know I'm not completely hated right now." he smiled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image

"I don't really have room to be upset," he said, peeking up at him. "I mean, I spent so long hating Mr. Nyko blindly. Now that I know the true reason for why we was the way he was, I can't be angry. I would have done the exact same thing." He sighed, then raised his head to fully look at Grigori. "I wanted to ask if you would accompany me on a peace-keeper's trip to America."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Grigori's expression instantly softened. He remembered when he first heard of Nikolai as a Sin and his path of destruction. The first thing he felt was disbelief and shock. There was just no way that frail, scared man he met at the gulag was now a high commanding Sin of Hell! And then he heard of the things Nikolai did, and he felt his heart break. Nikolai did all that because of him. In a way, he felt as though it were his own fault. If he had just stayed alive then maybe this plague of pain would have been avoided...
The angel's eyes quickly brightened when he heard Anthony's offer. "America? I'd love to!" he beamed. He had always dreamt of going to America, he even learned English for it as soon as he was put in Heaven! But they never allowed him to leave because they wanted him to become an archangel. Well... He was sure that Foster kid could handle things for a day or two.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image

Anthony brightened, smiling happily at him. "Oh, I'm so happy!" he giggled, reaching out a hand for Grigori to take. "Come on, you gotta tell my superior that you're coming with me. We leave tomorrow morning. Is that okay, Mr. Volkov?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:24 am
Mayah Playah

"Tomorrow? That's pretty soon, don't you think?" Grigori blinked. Well... He couldn't pass up a chance like this! In the end, he looked down at the hand extended towards him and took it, allowing the smaller man to lead him to the superior.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image

"Well, the trip was planned several months ago, but the archangel that was supposed to come dropped out, so now, it's just me. Well, you and me now!" Giggling a bit at the end, the cute young man tugged the larger one back into the council-room. "Mikhail? Mikhail, are you in here?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Mikhail was busy trying to talk down a murderous crowd of people that were pissed about Nikolai's verdict by the time Anthony came back. The blonde angel turned his head when he was called and scowled at the former priest. "What do you want now? Can't you see I'm busy?" he scolded and shot a glare at Grigori before looking back at the crowd practically breathing fire at him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:20 pm
User Image

Anthony hardly noticed the scowl, surging forward to grab the angel's arm. "I found Grigori, and he's agreed to take River's place for the goodwill trip in America. I need you to put his name down so he can go!" He looked up at his mentor with big eyes. "Please, Mikhail? I'll never ask ya for anything ever again!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:48 pm
Mayah Playah

"America?" Mikhail raised an eyebrow before remembering what that was about. He looked at the hopeful look in Anthony's eyes then looked at Grigori, who gave him a sheepish smile. They originally denied Grigori's wishes to visit America because Nikolai was there, and destruction would certainly follow if they ran into each other. But if what Grigori said was true and Nikolai actually rejected him... "...Fine. I'll see what I can do tonight, but if I hear that something happens, I'll make it to where you two never see each other!" he said.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 pm
User Image

"Oh, thank you so much, Mikhail!" exclaimed the former priest, releasing Grigori to wrap his arms around the elder angel's neck and hug him tightly. "I don't care what that mean old Mr. Foster says, you're the nicest guy EVER!" After letting him go, Anthony took the taller male's arm again and tugged him along. "Come on, you gotta hurry and go pack!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah
Are they going to be actual characters with arcs and a storyline?

Mikhail felt his eye twitch. It was so hard to remember that this cheerful guy was once some bitter, reserved priest.
Meanwhile, Grigori laughed lightly and slid his arm out of Anthony's grip. "I'll pack on my own, Anthony, it's fine. It'd be awkward for you to be in my home, anyway." he chuckled and ruffled the man's hair. "You worry about yourself. I'll meet you in the morning, okay?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

"Awkward? How?" He tapped his chin with his finger, tilting his head. "I mean, we all live in pretty much the same little apartments up here. Oh well. Just don't take too long, okay? We've gotta be at the Reflecting Pool by 7 AM."

Awesome nerd
I... I guess?We could move them to a Missing Chapters onexone if you want.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah
We'll see

"That would still make it awkward, Anthony." Grigori chuckled. "Just because we could be neighbors doesn't mean you can come into my personal space." He moved away and started heading to his place. "I'll see you tomorrow! Thanks for the invite!" he called out and jogged off.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image

"Oh, okay, bye!" he called happily before turning to skip to his own little apartment. This was fantastic! He was going to America with the wonderful Mr. Volkov, who was astoundingly straight, but seemingly oblivious. He wasn't likely to return Anthony's affections or even notice them, but who cared?

Awesome nerd
Weird...

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas