Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:40 am
Lol ya I know rofl imagine the scientists, ey?

*cuts LEATHER jacket with scalpel* Damn it! *grabs chainsaw*

I really can't imagine her to be a human-tyrant like Wesker (like Alice in the movie), but strangely, it'd be kind of weird if she was. ...Then again, a legal, hot female tyrant wearing leather is better, no? Dx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:33 am
Looks like bubbles.Under water? Not nessacarily in a test tube...Human tyrant? Sherry?Nah....Wouldn't that need the G-virus? And she's immune to it.Right? If there is another human tyrant i'm all for Steve. blaugh blaugh blaugh I'm pretty sure that the girl is Sherry. No other blonde that would look that young.  

Little Freaky Girl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:55 pm
Like I said, my theory is that Sherry's been kept in stasis for 10 years. That Wesker injected her with the T-Veronica Virus, and kept her in cryogenic containment.
She's not immune to T-Veronica.

And no, normal Tyrant are made with T-Virus, not G-Virus. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:25 pm
Ya, what Extreme said. :3 Plus, she's more hotter (and hopefully younger) than Alice - so bleh razz . Leather ftw Dx What did they named the G Virus from? I know T-Virus standed for Tyrant ;x  

Kobo-chan

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:03 pm
Uh....*goes to look it up real quick* I can't find it. And wow, that picture just screams Sherry, but that brings up a whole bunch a questions.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:44 am
The trailer was just released on XBOX Live, and I must say, CAPCOM has let us down again.
It looks pretty much like Resident Evil 4. Chris in the town thing to do a job, weird things happen and then BOOM it's Resident Evil 4 all over again. At the beginning when it showed Chris, you could see his VEINS in his visible arm. Funny thing it, it shows some villager restrain him pretty easily, I mean for someone who was once part of an elite group like STARS and is now taking steroids, he got taken down by like one enemy. Stuff was thrown at him at one point which like Resident Evil 4 can be shot in midair, it showed him kicking enemies back and at one pint even showed him kinda PUNCH a guy in the face. He ducks from attacks too. But the good thing is, the enemies seem to be more human than antyhing because they tried to tackle Chris.
Anyway, from what I can tell BSAA is kind of like STARS. In the town in the trailer we see a dictator type man on a bus with a megaphone while the Residence are throwing stones and other things. So BSAA might be a GOVERNMENT organization to subdue rebels.
Anyway, Chris walks into a house and sees a human zombie type guy after he attacks someone, the guy runs away, this guy seems to choke and then he bleeds from his eyes and tries to attack Chris. Chris is then attacked be the townspeople, in one shot it shows, just like in Resident Evil 4 when you get grabbed from behind you can elbow them away.
At the end of the trailer it shows the girl in the chamber, you were right Bio, and she opens her eyes.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:21 am
I hope you're wrong and BSAA is not a government organization, because the last thing we need is for Chris to be a government agent... It would mean he'd be doing backflips all through the game.

But yeah, when they reuse the engine, a lot of the gameplay would be the same.

As for the girl. I'm not usually wrong about these things. I dunno how. Like watch. Couple of months from now, I'll be posting that pic to Bathory, when RE2 isn't in Umbrella Chronicles. Either way, I'm eager to see the trailer. Wonder when it'll leak onto the internet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:38 am
Here's what Chris says, or close to what he says.
"Casualties continue to amount over the long years I have struggled." (War or steroid abuse.)
"More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for." (Freedom?)
"Who knows."
"There's one thing I do know. I have a job to do and I'm gonna see it through."
Since the town seems to be in the control of a dictator type, one could assume Chris is talking about how he has to subdue him in order to stop an upcoming rebellion.
Either way, Chris is on steroids, you get an Assault Rifle, the pistol appears to be a 9mm Beretta 92FS with a laser, not the H&K USP like I hoped and it shows how the heat will affect you. But only for a brief moment.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:49 am
Well, hopefully BSAA is a private organization.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:54 am
It might be, but who knows? I'm actually starting to think Chris is working for Wesker. Don't ask me why, it's just a strange steroid related feeling.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:03 am
That would be the coolest thing in the world. Imagine if Chris is working for someone, having absolutely no clue who the CEO is, and then having it be Wesker...

It's also possible that Wesker decided to pull an RE1 + RE3 scenario, sending Chris out to slaughter against Wesker's own puppets.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:08 am
It'd be the coolest thing ever.

Maybe, or Chris is working for the same thing Ada is working for.
s**t maybe BSAA stands for Bums Starve And Attack.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:22 am
I just saw the trailer. It's sick as hell.

Download it here people: http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_4151_en.html

Or check the Raccoon City Times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:23 am
But you see what I mean about Chris' steroid abuse, right?  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:30 am
I even saw it in the E3 trailer. I think it's a bit ridiculous. But in all honesty, I prefer that over backflips anyday. And so far he hasn't done a single backflip, so I'm happy.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games