Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:56 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel stood at the ready for enemies as three Stalfos with shields appeared. He banged one of them in the head with his shield before swiping at it's feet and cleaving it's legs off and then decapitating it. "Be careful that one's headed towards you." He said jabbing his blade into the Second Stalfos' back severing it's spine sending it crumbling into dust. He collected the Rupee's that it dropped.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:17 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

As Gabriel was killing the other Stalfos, Gavin was also shooting at hers. At one point it got too close, so she had to stab it with one of her knives. "Already done." She said, picking up the rupee as he spoke to her.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:54 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled seeing Gavin kill the last stalfose. A large chest then appeared to them. "Looks like there was treasure hidden here after all. You take it. I got everything I need already." He said going over and inspecting the container.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:57 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

"Cool." She said, walking over to the chest. She opened the chest, and took out a piece of paper. "Looks like a dungeon map... you take it, I see no point in maps." She said, handing the sheet of paper to Gabriel.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:30 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head. "I ran this place before, I lived here for several months hanging out with the guys and helping rebuild before the music called me away. You keep it." He said refusing the paper.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:02 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin rolled her eyes. "Sure, maybe Gwen'll want it. He's into this kinda stuff..." She said, walking further into the cavern. "By the way, how'd you stumble on this place? I mean, I know you have amnesia or whatever..." She asked, suddenly curious of how he and this part of Hyrule were linked.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:11 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled before replying. "I just follow where the music takes me. It's been that way Since I woke. A few years back I learned the song to travel here from a musician that claimed to have traveled a great distance. When I played it, well you know the rest you experienced it first hand after all. This place was a mess and I did my best to help out. I made friends with Shiek before Meeting up with Link, Dark, and Onii. The five of us traveled around rebuilding and exploring for several months. I spent about half a year exploring this land before the Music lead me to somewhere else." He said while they continued exploring.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:15 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded. "So it was the music..." She said under her breath. She started to climb up a vine to get up a ledge. When she got to the top she looked down at Gabriel. "So you don't remember where you were born?" She asked, crossing her arms.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:27 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head before using a clawshot to get to the top of the vines. "No. the earliest thing I remember is my brother playing songs for me on the guitar I carry now." He said walking with her into the next room that had giant skultulas running around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:06 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin nodded, shooting at one of the giant skulltulas. As it reared up to attack her, she shot it in the belly. It took a few dead steps forward, then exploded producing a green rupee. "I imagine you'll want the other one." She said, adding the rupee to her wallet. She thought about what he had said about his earliest memories. "You seem to know this place well... I mean, more than half a year well..." She said to herself, becoming immersed in her thoughts.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:11 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel used his shield to knock back the Skultula that was trying to attack him before stabbing it in the belly. "Well to be honest I only spent about half a year. But, traveling with those guys you tend to get through a lot of places very fast." He said as they continued onward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:20 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin stared intently at the floor, her face showing that she was getting frustrated, as they continued forward. "But...!" She said out loud, but then she stopped. She mumbled to herself, obviously annoyed. In the next room there was another giant skulltula, which took her about 5 seconds to stab in the stomach. "So... can we do a bit of imagining here?" She said, looking at Gabriel.

((So, if I were to compare this to another dungeon in a different game, which one would it be? Because all these skulltulas is making me think the forest level in twilight princess, but the fact that we're in an underwater cavern makes me think more... not twilight princess forest XD))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:19 pm
(bring in any enemies you want. I didn't really thing much about it. Only the main plotline of the story was ever dreamed up)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel . "I don't recall where I was born. But, I imagine it was someplace nice." He said to her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:22 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Alright, that works ^^

empress dee

Gavin sighed. "I've just been thinking about some stuff. You seem to know this place better than you would if it had really been just half a year. So... that makes me think that you might've been here... before you had amnesia. Just a theory." She said, tossing a knife at a mini skulltula on the wall. It got stuck. She sighed, as she walked over to pull it out of the wall.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:33 pm
(The door won't open normally, it's got something specific needed. It can't be found in the room though you can get magic bottles to replenish your magic and hearts to heal your wounds.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel thought about it for a moment as they headed off into the next room coming to a door that had markings on it. "I don't really know. But What I do know is that we now have two options. Go back or continue onward." He said to her with a smile remembering the door and what they had to do to get it open.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games