Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image

"Your daughter?", Shadow hesitates and leaps back. He skids back and stands staring back at Vincent. "I was never free. And I never will be. Its a fate I accepted even before you gave me this sword.", Said Shadow. "But that doesn mean I'm running away.....", said Shadow as he raised his head up to Vincent. It seems Shadow has plans in the future from the way his eyes look full of determination. Looking at Vincent, reminded him of Cross's father figure persona and of himself as well. Now he was sure they werent so different after all. But still, he didnt know what to do now knowing Vincent's true intetion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:12 pm
The wolf tilted its head and it chuckled.

"Your mother died the night your father proposed to her."it said.

"Caroline was her name. They had you..two months before he proposed."it admitted.

"She was the watcher. She was Prophecy's own kid. She found out by complete accident about Vincent. Thing is the two bonded very quickly."it said and the wolf tilted its head.

"Vincent was the first of our kind to show his emotion. Its lead him to the point he is at now. If today is my last in existence..at least I see his point myself."it said.

"Oh you will be Shadow. As all things come in its cycle. Even if death is freedom for you. You will eventually have it." Vincent replied. As a man he could read Shadow as he could read Cross.

"Your no different then me Shady boy." Vincent said tilting his head.

"But you can't let the truth get in your way now."He said and sighed.

"Aim to kill me boy. You won't succeed..but do so anyway. As that is what our paths have come down to. You and Cross..both owe me don't you?"he asked.

"My plan brought the group you have togeather. So do me this one favor in return. Bring all you have to the table or you won't convince me. Much less Cross." Vincent said coldly.

"Do you understand what I'm asking of you little brother?"he asked.

"Do you want to keep that feeling in your chest? That feeling of belonging? That feeling of having a family of your own!?" Vincent shouted.

"THEN COME AT ME WITH NO REGARD TO ME OR MY PURPOSE! ONLY FOCUS ON THE PURPOSE THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THIS FIELD TODAY!" Vincent shouted loudly.

Cross's eyes came to Shadow and Vincent.

" You know its not so great for you two to have a conference without me." Cross said as he stopped next to Shadow.

"I hope I didn't invade into either of your privacy."  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 pm
Mirage closed her eyes trying to reopen the memories when she was barely a year old.

"The night of the fire..." she whispered softly not realizing it. She gripped her arms when that memory replayed in her mind like an old film...

Early memories as they were even if she was two months old, she remembered all those memories she spent with her parents. Vincent talking her mother as she slept in the cradle. Eating, sleeping, oh all the small things in life. They left her with a babysitter on the "big night" a night that was suppose to bring them together...but actually broke them apart.

Mirage laced her fingers into the feathers of the raven's back with a small sigh.

"So what do we do now?" she asked softly. "If like you said today is you last in existence...and my father dies"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 pm
The wolf looked at her with a sigh.

"Then you enjoy the fact your dad died making a future for you."it said.

"Other then that..we no longer have a say."  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 am
Mirage gave a tiny nod.

"Basically go back how I lived before the awakening of my powers however I would be aware of who and what I am and the real story of my parents existence..." she sighed as she curled up in a ball using the raven's neck as a pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:49 pm
The wolfs head tilted and it sighed lightly.

"No. There is a big difference between the stupidity of man now and what will be the change here today."it said lightly.

"Nobody would look at you in fear and nobody would judge you for your past. There is much he looks to change. Especially for the few of us who are so young."  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:52 pm
Mirage smiled softly.

"Well...I can't wait to see," she whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 pm
Vincent looked up at his wolf again. In that moment his eyes turned a crimson in the middle. Black on the outside.His eyes met the white cat like eyes of his younger brother Cross.

"No more talk little ones. The fire will not hold off the rain forever."he said lightly.

" Lets play."he said as a rolling noise occurred. Beside Mirage's raven a huge Helicopter came roaring by. The wolf growled loudly but not to his masters surprise. Dark Matter rose up and wrapped around the Helicopters tail. Tearing it off. Explosions occurring as Cael's creatures were being attacked by Military Jets.

"The War has started brothers..and it won't wait on either of you." Vincent said clearly. The Helicopter came crashing down onto more of Cael's creations. The explosion sent rubble flying into the air.

"And here I was hoping to finally have a conversation with you." Cross sighed and his eyes closed before he lifted his hands. Matter rose up and lifted toward Vincent. Vincent lifted the blade he created after giving Reaver to Shadow. One firm shot sent matter flying across the field.

Cross flew at Vincent and landed a left hook. Vincent ducked the following right and kneed Cross in the ribs. Cross and Vincent both nailed a simultaneous left kick. The collision caused more matter to separate. Vincent was obviously keeping his eyes on Shadow aswell.

"Come on Cross.."he sneered and then he wrapped a hand across Cross's collar and threw him with ease. Cross landed but slided across one of the flying Jets and hit his head on the next one. Sending him spiraling into the dirt with a groan.

"Fair enough Vincent..I'll get serious." Cross scoffed as he stood up. The mark on his head began getting stitched up by his matter source. He had his answer now. He floated back up and sighed as he tore off his jacket sleeves. Revealing his completely taped up arms.

Vincents eyes: User Image  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:49 pm
User Image

"So will I", said Shadow as he stood next to Cross grinding Reaver's handle. The blade suddenly starts reaction with Shadow's indigo dark matter as it formats around the blade and causes it to glow and sear bright blue. The other sword, the katana in his other hand turned became emitted in his black side of the dark matter and vibrates at a high frequency. But forms spiral all around him in a searing vortex as his red eyes glowed right through.

"I'm ready..", he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:10 pm
Cross looked toward Shadow with a simple nod.

"Then lets go."he said and just as he said it a swirl of dark matter took one of the jets in the air and swung it at Cross. He caught it..the engines roared and the flames absorbed the bindings and it revealed his arms.

"Thats starting to annoy me!" Cross growled throwing it down and it crashed into the ground.

Vincent laughed lightly and he lifted his blade in 1 arm. But as he did so the matter began to rise up again into a ball. He hit it 3 times. Each time he hit it sent out a tinier version of the ball. The explosions nailed the building behind Shadow and Cross. As it began to tilt. It fell forward toward the creatures below. As it crashed it separated there group from Caels creatures below.

"Now is there anything distracting?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 pm
Mirage couldn't help the girlish scream as she straddled her raven clutching it's feathers. She squeezed her eyes shut when the raven maneuvered from another helicopter. The summersault slightly failed when Mirage lost her grip and started falling.

"No!" she screamed opening her hand, her palm out and felt that electric tingling again in her finger tips. She felt something pulsed before she opened her eyes. A soundwave or something she wasn't certain hit one of those creatures that she recognized caused her black out. "If I didn't know that I was different I would say I gone completly mental," she whispered. She felt something push her back up on her raven.

(ssssssssssssssssssssssshity post >.<)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:56 am
The wolf opened it's mouth as the girl pulled herself back up. Matter surrounding the raven. A jet flew toward it..but it acted like a shield. Cutting it into pieces as it flew through. It never made it to the raven as it came crashing into a building to the far right.

"Don't get yourself killed now."it said lightly.

"It would send your father into a rage."

Vincent and Cross collided. Fist to Fist. The explosion destroyed 3 jets as they flew by. Cross ducked under Vincent grabbing him by his thighs and matter surrounded the two. As they dove down however..Vincent turned the weight to his favor.

"Still afraid you'll cause harm to the others I see. Let go damn you!" Vincent growled and he grabbed Cross by his head. As they spin..matter dove down for Cross who lifted his arms. In a brief moment white matter exploded from him sending Vincent flying upward. Vincent caught himself by using the matter like a magnet around his feet. He grabbed the Jet he landed in by its nose. He pulled and this sent it flipping toward the ground as he jumped off.

"Come on Cross! You can do better then this.I see Prophecy's power in you as sure as you see it in me." Vincent growled loudly. The souls whirling in the hexes that remained were singing loudly. Vincent's intentions were being revealed slowly but surely.

" Do you still doubt yourself?" Vincent asked lightly. Cross bolted and in that brief moment Vincent jumped over him and his palms filled with matter before he nailed his little brother in the back. Sending him spiraling through a jet. The explosion sent dark and white matter falling to the rubble below.

"WAKE UP CROSS! There is no other way to do this and you know it!" Vincent shouted.

"Aim for me with all you have or simply walk away! Choose your path you stubborn b*****d!"

As Cross lifted himsellf up he looked at Vincent with weary eyes. He didn't want to kill Vincent. He never wanted to do so.

"Theres always a different plan you can go by Vincent. Why do you condemn yourself just to save us? Why not tell us sooner?" Cross said softly. He lifted himself back up into the air. Vincent shook his head and he sighed.

"Because then..none of this would've ever happened and Cael would still be hiding. Waiting for one of us to slip up. Just waiting for his chance to crawl out of his hole." Vincent said and tilted his head.

"I've given the necessary bait Cross. Can you catch the fish?"

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzUmqHj3nHM  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:21 pm
Mirage squinted at the wolf as she placed her palm on her forehead pulling it away revealing blood.

"I'll try not too. I'm kinda working on that," she muttered. She narrowed her eyes at her hands.

"My dark matter...it's high in mental controll...or something s**t..." she muttered then shook her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:59 pm
The wolf looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"Then why don't you just pay attention to the fight. Not our surroundings. Vincent put enough power into this shield that a bomb wouldn't even make it."it said lightly.

"Now please..calm down."

Vincent and Cross collided again. This time Vincent tilted his whole body like a rubber band. The matter exploded so harshly as his hand met Cross's that Cross's hand was pushed to the side and VIncent's punch sent him spiraling into one of the now big piles of rubble.

"Have you still not seen the light then Cross? Are you still so niave to what Prophecy made you and me for?" Vincent asked as he dropped down to the ground. His hand gliding across his mouth.

"I've seen enough Vincent. Prophecys plan means nothing if it only means more sacrifice and you know that! What is Mirage going to do when her dad leaves her just like her mother did ten years ago?" Cross spat on the ground. Vincent's eyes closed and in a moment his foot rammed so hard against Cross's temple it sent him flying up were his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Cross however grabbed the tip of one of the flying Jets and gripped it. As he pulled it..he brang it crashing down on Vincents figure. The explosion sent Cross flying backward. Crashing into the brick wall of the police station. His groan echoing lightly.

"You can say that all you like Cross." Vincent said as he came walking out of the now flaming Jet. His hands folded neatly across his back. His shirt was completely burned off but the rest of him seemed almost untouched. A black mark here and maybe one there. Thing is..none of them were third degree burns and they were all quite small.

"You know that there's only two ways to do this. Either you die..or I die." Vincent said tilting his head.

"Tell me little brother..can you kill one person to save the lives of the others?" He asked.

"I can."he said lightly. He then bolted his younger brother. The two impaced with a huge explosion of matter as the result. The two flew up into the air. White matter popping every time Cross got a hit. A red tinted black matter popping every time Vincent hit. White, White, Black, White, Black, Black, White, Black, White, Black. Then a huge explosion of Black occured and Cross was sent flying again. This time catching himself on one of the jets and pulling it into VIncents shield on Mirage's raven.

"So your ready to ruin the only answer to your daughters questions just to give her a life as a "human" Vincent?" Cross growled.

"I'd never want that for my son!" and with that he exploded back. The white matter suddenly overtaking the black matter for just a breif moment. Vincent flew threw one of the jets. The explosion sent metal flying everywhere. Vincent caught himself on the ledge of one of the buildings as the jet fell. He then jumped back up on its roof and lifted back into the air.

"The world will never see the light in the darkness until the star truly shines Cross. If that brings my death..then I'm sure my daughter will understand that. She has the mind of her mother and has my power coursing through her veins. She stands a better chance of surviving in this world then most of you ever will." Vincent said lightly. His eyes showed his mind was long made up.

As the battle above raged on a roar came from the ground below. The humans of the city had called in there big guns. Tanks rolled across the rubble as troops poured through the holes into the streets.

"Get the civilians out of here and aim for those dam creatures heads!" A voice shouted loudly as the general was in the tank at the lead.

"I want 3 groups of snipers down this street and I want this area under our control within the hour! If any of these freaks get in your way..you are to shoot them without question!" The general yelled.

"What about the main force sir?"A lieutenant asked through radio.

"The Russian force will be coming through more of our jets. We need those 3 up there down as soon as possible!" The general said.

Cael stood with his hands behind his back as he watched more Jets explode off the base. His eyes closed as he began walking toward the battle field himself.

"May the real fun begin Vincent. Lets see whose gonna finally win this game of Chess shall we?"  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 pm
Mirage knew deep down she asked for it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Alright Mr. Protective wolf." she whispered as she watched the bloodiest family feud she ever seen. The chaos of clouds of dust spinning around her. She held her arm over her mouth as she focused, hearing the conversations. Her throat squeezed as she bit her tongue holding back her crying out. She had to sit there and watch even though it is the heartbreaking-est thing that she ever witnessed. When she heard the final thing her father said about her, Mirage reached over and laced her fingers into the wolf's fur allowing the tears to freely fall.

"I will survive..." was the only thing she managed her eyes glued to the fight as she wept.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games