Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:23 pm
Cecilia did not go without seeing Roulin's snicker when she mentioned her sparring session with Nikolai. So it seemed he had been some-what watching them. Her concerned expression turned into a scowl when he mentioned it being amusing. She lifted her middle finger up and shot him the bird. "Kiss my a**, Rou," she growled before her anger disappated. She understood why he would be a little upset by these thoughts. "I can understand why you would want such a power, but I don't think it makes you evil. In my opinion, there is no good nor evil in this world. It's really all about a person's perspective. Wanting your cousin's power doesn't make you any better nor worse than the next person. We all covet something. Don't beat yourself up so much over it." She placed her hand comfortingly on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:53 pm
Nik was laying down on a makeshift bed he made out of a crate and a pillow in the lower levels of the jet. He bobbed his head lightly to the music and the ice pack he kept on his head under his headphones sloshed about. Nik had been mildly hurt by Cecilia's attack, but it was mainly just a few bruises. His head however, hurt like hell and he was listening to lighter jazzy music. He lost fair and square, he knew that much, the only thing that bothered Nik about his loss was that Cecilia was fairly angry at him, and the fact that he would most likely have to endure Anya's taunting. He sighed lightly and stretched his arms before folding his hands on his chest and tapping his fingers lightly to the beat of his music. He hummed softly, wondering if Cecilia was still angry at him. He had offered to pay for a new shirt, but he never got an answer before she went out and bought a new one anyway. He closed his eyes for a minute, thinking, in all probability they were headed into a deathtrap of a city filled with angry Owls that all wanted to "kill all humans", it was a good thing they had god on their side. Nik continued to think, absentmindedly tapping his foot silently on the crate below him.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:26 pm
Anya had trained a lot in her life against multiple opponents and was perfectly capable of holding her own in those kinds of fights. As such, Anya had won her little spar with Aeon. As it turned out, Nikolai hadn't fared as well in his spar with Cecilia. Anya had tried not to laugh at Nik when she heard the news, but it was tough not to. But before going to check on Nik, Anya had made sure Aeon was feeling alright after their spar because she had been worried, not wanting to seriously make anyone deathly ill again. Right now, as their plane was flying towards New York from Brazil, Anya was seated in the back of the plane on the same level as the others. She figured Nik needed some time to himself to recuperate after getting badly hit during the training.

===

"This has nothing to do with you, Victoria." Kate stated flatly from where she sat on a stack of crates near a window. She was watching Che and Victoria as they were talking. "So why do you not just mind your own business and go home?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:04 pm
Roulin managed to laugh at Cecilia's response. Whether she was genuinely peeved or not, he still found her to be nonetheless cute. After his chuckle died down, he began to listen closely to her. She was right, but even without saying, he could see the unexplored part of her philosophy and his. "At least we're on the same page here. Good and evil are perspectives, but for a minute think about it like this. What if the extent one went through to gain an ends to a means harmed someone?" Roulin reasoned strongly. "I don't think I would've tried to kill my cousin for his power, but I feel as though if we continued, the thought would've crossed my mind. Even right now...with your hand on my shoulder," the confused Owl said before placing his hand atop hers, "I can feel your ability against my skin. I'm just not letting my body accept it. But I want to...I really really do Cecilia."  

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm
Cecilia thought of Roulin's words. Why he was troubled made a lot of sense to her. She was only here to support him and to be there for him. She was not here to judge him for what he was thinking and feeling right now. "I do see where you're coming from. I can't tell you that it'll never happen. We don't know what the future holds. The future is never set in stone. It is forever changing. But I do think that it would do no good to dwell on something that hasn't come to pass yet." She squeezed his hand gently when he put it atop hers. "You can see that my hand is still upon your shoulder, even after you mentioned being able to take my power. It's because I trust you. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have touched you in such a way. I would have been afraid of you taking my abilities, but I'm not." She lightly brushed his bangs away from his face with her other hand. "Just please try not to worry about it so much and remember, I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm
Aeon looked at Anya and smiled. "You gave me quite a workout there Anya" she said with a smile. She sat by Anya wanting to talk more, the woman interested her and she never really talked to too many other people besides Moli. "I thought I was going to blow my chunks everywhere" she said to her in all honesty. "You have some power there" she said smiling at the blonde.

Victoria looked at Che and smirked. "Of course I am" she said with a small chuckle. She then heard Kate's remark and quickly looked at her. "Is this jealousy I sense?" she asked with a taunting laugh. "And what concern does this have to do with you.....Kate...yea that's your name...guardian of the eternity realm, well some guardian you are...Che's back amongst the living, you must be real proud" she said to her. Victoria in short was a b***h, try her and you would feel her fangs in you in no time. "Everything about this war is my business, I've been around for quite some time now so please dear, do your research before addressing me as if we were girlfriends" she retorted and rolling her eyes. She ran her fingers through her long red hair and looked at Che once more.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:15 pm
Anya blinked, as Aeon's question brought her back to reality. She had been staring out a window for the past hour or so of their flight, but now Aeon had interrupted that. However, Anya wasn't really annoyed about that or anything. It would give her something to do. Although, the stuff Aeon was mentioning wasn't exactly a good topic to bring up. "Uh... Well... You're welcome. But I'm happy you weren't writhing on the floor in pain instead..."

===

"Jealousy? Tsch! Hardly!" Kate replied, her eyes narrowing in disgust at the idea. Kate had no interest whatsoever in Che except to get his spirit to where it truly belonged along with all of the Heralds. Victoria's comments were actually quite insulting. However, unlike DT's other character, Anya, Kate was not prone to outward anger and physical violence as much. "Huh. These insults... They are coming from a person who has run and hidden herself away for centuries instead of facing off against those who have been trying to kill her. You sure talk a lot for someone with no courage and actions to back up those words." Kate retorted, a barely undetectable smirk coming to her lips as her head tilted to the side. In this regard, Kate might be a little similar to Raven, or even the Satan Owl in some opinions. "Hmm... Besides, if this 'war' is your business, why is it that you have been sitting around doing nothing all of these centuries? What? Hiding to save your own skin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 pm
Roulin found himself staring into Cecilia's teal eyes in silence after she'd told him that she'd trusted him enough to come into contact with him. From her actions, he could see that she meant well and simply wanted to be a friend. Still, something inside of him worried that in the coming fights, she'd have to worry about much more than just someone touching her to take her power. After she removed his strands of hair from his face, his hand fell from hers and he forced a between his blushing cheeks. "Thank you Cecilia for trusting me. I'll take your advice and try to not think about this as much alright?" Even after taking his hand out of hers, he could still feel her flow of energy and was fighting just let it course though him without accepting it. With quaking knees and sweating palms, he began to speak once more. "Umm, do you want a soda or chips or something? I'm going to get up soon to get some snacks...and to stretch."

~~~

Che watched the banter between Victoria and Kate ensue. The entertainment was grand needless to say, but now wasn't the time. Che raised a finger once to attempt to keep Kate from responding, but when he drew breath to speak, it was already too late. His finger then curled into his fist and his head lowered with the weight of annoyance. "...gah...women sometimes...If you two don't mind, can we at least try to get along here? If me and Gaeta can, then I'm certain you to salty ladies can."

Mahareshi

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:01 pm
Cecilia could see that her touching him caused some discomfort for Roulin. She felt a little guilty for she knew that it was mostly her fault. "Sorry if I caused you any discomfort," she said apologetically. She woudl do her best to refrain from touching him unless it was absolutely necessary. In order to lighten the mood she said, "You know, you're cute when you're blushing," she said flirtatiously, winking at him. When he mentioned food, her stomach seemed to perk up and growl quite loudly. A pink tinge of minor embarrassment touched her cheeks. "Er...I guess that's a yes on the snacks. I'll come with you. I want to see the selection for myself."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:03 pm
Kate noticed Che's reaction out of the corner of her vision. She closed her eyes and got to her feet. "Do not fret, Che. Unlike her, I am not so volatile." she stated simply, obviously referring to Victoria when saying that. Pausing slightly, Kate looked over at Che, deciding to ignore Victoria entirely for the time being. She would treat the Herald of Mind as a simple fly on the wall whom she could swat and kill at any time. Which she probably could with ease at that.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:36 pm
"Oh no, you didn't cause me any discomfort." Roulin said with a formal blushing smile. "Heh, you're only making me cuter...I mean blush more...excuse me please..." Instead of standing, he opted to teleport past Cecilia for time's sake. Or at least that's what he told himself. There was something happening to him and the last thing he wanted to do was involve her and anyone else he cared for in it. Thanks to Noel's inability to create life, there were no stuwardesses on the plane, but there were fridges. He got himself and Cecilia two canned sodas and one bag of chips and one bag of peanuts. As if a chair was behind him, he began to sit. Before his weight could over take him, he teleported into his chair with a perfect sitting position. Handing her one of the sodas he nodded, then held up both the bags of food. "Umm, pick one. I don't mind which one you take."

~~~

"Ah...if you say so Kate. Seeing you steamed though would bring me a good laugh. This here was just a good chuckle." Che replied with another falling back onto the couch. He knew Kate wouldn't be lured into a day long game of the dozens, but anyone pushed will eventually push back. "Hey Victoria, there some couches over by the couches. Alot of dust...you know...cobwebs. Make yourself at home. Hell, we all have to some extent."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:19 pm
It was a few minutes after Kojiro had left that Ana stirred in her sleep. She let out a soft sigh, her body moving upright. Her hand gently pulled the cloth from her eyes, squinting at the new light that touched her pupils. As her eyes focused she could see blonde headed boy in front of her. Ana ran a hand through her hair, letting it fall to one side gently. "Thank you," she said gently, her emerald eyes looking at him. There was a small smile on her face, the bruises a lighter purple than what they were.  

xx-Lockhart

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:23 pm
(Yes I know very well that Gambit uses kinetic energy, he is one of my favorite X-men and I know a fair deal on how it works but your wrong about Gambit. Eventually gambits gets the ability to heal, he uses it once that I know of and if you don't believe me look up his info. But I wasn't using it to heal thee entire wound hence me stating to stop the bleeding and speed up the healing process.)

Jaylin LaQuiel

The sparring session progressed rather well as Jaylin was capable of learning a lot about his teammates and the others, he was even able to satisfy his lust to an extent though it wasn't without receiving a few wounds and bruises. After reaching the hotel in Brazil that Noel and the Twins had been staying at, Jaylin was able to properly tend to his wounds, cleaning himself up he ended up throwing away the shirt and vest he had on due to the bullet hole and lacerations from the spar with Elle. He didn't actually have to pay for another suit or anything for himself to wear, with his ability he would be changed in a moment from something he has in his pocket dimension. Focusing the energy within and around himself Jaylin's persona began to glow a Slate grey as his powers were put to work, his figure could no longer be seen as his body became intangible. He entered his pocket dimension to gather himself a new attire and once he was done the glowing ceased as his persona came into view wearing a grey suit which had the print of skulls on its collars, beneath it a black button up with grey skull prints upon it and a pair of black and grey steel toe dress shoes.

After his change it was time for them to go and followed thee others to the Jet that would be taking them to New York, on the aircraft Jaylin had time to think and a smile was brought to his features, Elle seem to dislike him for some reason, why? He doesn't know though he would like to but he would give the woman her space as he sat not to far from Roulin and co. Jaylin seemed to be looking down at an device sitting on his lap typing and continued working on a project which so happened to be a weapon for himself, the device he was using wasn't a laptop but an invention of his which expelled three dimensional screens and keyboard.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:44 pm
Before Cecilia could stand, Roulin had teleported away. She sighed as she played with the hem of her shirt. She could sense that there was still something on Roulin's mind despite the fact that he was putting on a smile in front of her. She did not know anything about his life, but she did know that he had been through much more than anyone could imagine. She felt sympathy for him. Cecilia allowed her head to rest against the back cushion of the seat and allowed her fingers to roam upon a certain area of her torso that was covered by her top. Why her fingers ran over that spot, only Cecilia knew. When Roulin returned, she quickly allowed her hand to drop to her lap. She accepted the can of soda and chose the bag of peanuts. "Thanks," she said popping the can open and opening the peanuts with her teeth as there was really only one way to open a bag of peanuts without them spilling everywhere. She poured a few peanuts into her hand and popped them into her mouth.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm
Aeon looked at Anya and smiled. "So tell me a little about yourself" she said bluntly. "I feel since we've spared with each other and will be partners on this mission, we should know a little background on each other" she said to her with a smile. Unlike Amara, Aeon was somewhat social and curious.

Victoria looked over towards Kate. "You're trying to understand a subject your pathetic mind can't comprehend. If you could fathom the fact that we've been around millenia then you'd know I wasn't always as strong. The people who I've inhabited has let me understand human emotion you twit" she responded. "In return the host gets stronger and I learn more this is the time, where some of the strongest OWLs you could possible imagine exist, it was all about timing and planning. I forsaw a lot of this s**t years before it was even thought of sister" she explained. When Che had said something she smirked and looked at Kate. "You couldn't touch me if you tried you useless b***h" she said with a b***h like laugh and looked at Che. "So the plan...." she said as if nothing had happened.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games