Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:54 am

"Which is why we keep coming back to this argument. I'm not Kelly. Kelly is gone, Dad." Edge spoke firmly, shaking her arm at Hal with each emphasized word.

"Kelly died. She's gone, and she's not coming back. Especially by treating me like her."

"Of course you wouldn't. Have no idea who I am and you're all high and mighty so idiots can pass all the judgement you want. Nobody asks any questions, just judges you, treats like s**t, then award themselves medals for being good assholes."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:17 pm

"Are you in any position to call us bad? No. Now shut it before I contemplate going Maverick and just KILL YOU."

"I'm not going to continue this argument, Kelly. It's clear that it will go nowhere.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Steam immediately sent out a distress call for backup as he avoided the arm.

Need backup at K-27 ASAP.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:50 pm

"Roger. What is your situation?" The Comm responded.
"We're getting seismic disturbances in that area. Can you verify this?"

The light at the center of the Mechaniloid glowed for a few moments before the circular device began to rotate faster and faster.

"Ohhh no. Oh no oh no oh no!" Dozer said aloud grabbing Steam by the back of his armor and running as fast as he could away from Prometheus as a charged blast was shot at the two.

"WHO DESIGNS THIS ******** s**t!?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Steam gave a surprised grunt as he was grabbed by dozer. Confirmed. A HUGE maverick is engaging us. Air strikes recommended. We're not going to be able to take this thing on the ground.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 pm

".....Roger. Maverick has been verified. Air support will be sent as soon as-" the Comm paused.

"....Apologies, but it appears that something is keeping the Air Support from coming. We will try our best to aid you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:38 am

Steam sighed. "Wonderful," he grumbled. "I really should start bringing some sort of ranged weapon," he continued grumbling as he climbed onto Dozer's shoulder and preparing multiple grenades, throwing most of his supply at the large machine.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:52 am

"You might have to disappear for now so you can sneak on top of that thing, Steam." Dozer told him, looking back at what he was doing, the grenades only making it angry.

"My cannon ought to have some affect on it...But it's going to require me to NOT have you on my back."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:13 pm

"Clearly." Edge agreed as she turned around and began walking back to head quarters, rather than Hal's car.

"You wouldn't do that. A lowly D doesn't have the balls. Let alone have the capability to survive a minute after going Maverick."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:00 pm

"You're referring to my partner." The hunter said, pointing back at the still-cowering Reploid.

He then tapped his chest, an A being displayed.

"Kelly. In the car." Hal sighed.
"Icarus is already going to be mad about THIS..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:03 pm

"Kelly? Who's Kelly?" Edge asked casually, looking around the alley as she continued on her way.

"Don't see anybody named Kelly around here. Not that I'm aware of."

"Congratulations. You're ranked as high as little miss b***h." He grunted simply.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:07 pm

"IN. THE CAR." Hal commanded.
"I have a slight concussion right now for you, the LEAST you could do is this."

The Hunter rolled his eyes before shooting the Scrapper in the foot.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:11 pm

"Not until you stop treating me like her." Edge replied, not turning back.

"If you're just going to use me like that, I don't want to be ******** b***h..." The Scrapper groaned, his eye twitching.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 pm

"Shall I shoot you again..? You know, to make it even?"

"When did I ever use you, Kelly!?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games