Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 pm
Nurixin came down the hall towards the two seal. "Seriously?" she asked when she saw the two of them.

"Well I could start trying if you like," he said from the other side of the pillow as he held her still. He let her go and threw the pillow away again. He grinned up at her from the floor as he grabbed her knees and squeezed where her thigh muscles met the knee cap, one of the more sensitive spots on the human body.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:23 pm
"...We don't know what's going on." Ben whined like a frightened child.

"Azm's been walking in there a lot... One can only assume things are happening."

"You could." Kim grunted, grinning back at Azm once the pillow was gone.
"Might things fair if you did try." She mocked him just before he grabbed at her knees, an area especially ticklish on her. With the amount of strength into the squeeze he put, she almost fell over, crippled by laughter and tickled nerves.
"Oh God!" She gasped between fits of laughter. "Not... Not fair!!" She kicked and slapped at him. "Lemme go!"

"..."

"..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:28 pm
Nurixin just rolled her eyes as she stopped at the door. "Well they're not having sex," she said. "But they are a little close. He's tickling her."

"MUAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed maniacally as she slapped him. "What will you do know!?" he asked as he continued to tickle her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:31 pm
Ben and Niles just stared at Nurixin, not sure how to respond to her boldness of the situation.

"QUIT IT!" Kim barked, barely able breathe enough so she could just function. She pushed Azm's hands off her knees and scooted away from him, panting for lost air.

"That's not fair! Androids aren't ticklish!" She whined, rubbing her knees.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:33 pm
Azm was on top of her almost mediately, grabbing her and trying to pin her to the ground.

"Now they're wrestling. Azm is winning," she informed the two of them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:35 pm
"Hey, hey, hey. Easy." Kim hissed, fidgeting and adjusting herself underneath Azm.
"Still kind of sore and you weigh about a billion pounds, fatty." She smirked at him. "And now you can't do s**t to me either. You have to let go some part of me to attack."

"...This feels kind dirty... Watching them..."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:38 pm
Azm brought his face within two inches of her's. "I can do all kinds of things from this position..."

Nurixin covered her mouth so that her laughter was only a muffled snicker. "Oh god this is going to be hilarious..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:42 pm
"...What?! What's going on?!"

The moment Azm came in close was the moment Kim's flushed up red as she stared at him, eyes wide and surprised. He certainly didn't care about personal space. Or anything really. Shoulda figured that after he flashed her at the river.

"Like what?" She tried to keep her cool, though she was anything but comfortable now. "Bash my skull in? That's a little rude."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:45 pm
"Why would I want to do that to someone I like?" he asked without moving.

"shshshsh you want them to catch us," she whispered. "Azm's confessing," she said. "When they kiss I'm totally walking in and interrupting the moment."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:48 pm
"Azm's confessing what?!"

"...Why would you do something like that?" Niles tilted his head. "That's kind of rude."

"Weeelll," Kim looked around, nervous and embarrassed in their positions.
"I'm not really sure..." She finally answered, looking at anything but Azm. "But there isn't a whole lot you could right now."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 7:57 pm
"What? You don't like me back?" he asked still smiling. "It's because I'm and android isn't it?"

"ShshSHShshsHShshut the ******** up Ben dam," Nuri said again. "Azm is failing to get a relationship going," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:04 pm
Ben and Niles could stare worriedly at Nurixin, looking at each other briefly, before they waited for her next update.

"Well.. No.. Yes.." Kim looked around more before she finally and reluctantly looked at Azm, feeling more uncomfortable now that she finally looked at him head on.

"...It's weird!" She finally spluttered out. "I mean you're just suppose to be my body guard and stuff. Nothing wrong if we get along. Makes the job easier, right? But then you whip out your d**k at the river and all that human-android relationship stuff talk follows on the drive, and I've spent a lot of time thinking about it.
"I mean, it's not wrong." She looked away, bobbing her head as she tried to make sense to herself just so she could make sense to Azm. "You might out live by a really long freaking time, but love is love right? But you can't use that argument all the time. You know, old dude with a little girl ain't love. But that's got nothing to do with this.
"And then you get skin," Kim looked back at Azm, taking a few moments to really look at his new appearance. "And suddenly you're not so... botty.. And I don't know what the Hell to think anymore. I'm very, very confused."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:11 pm
He nodded in understanding. "I understand. I'm not worried about you getting older. It's not about age at all with bots really. When you're as life like as me you're just another person really," he explained. "But it's not about what you are... it's about who you are... I mean everyone has their standards I guess, and I can respect that."

"God just shut up and kiss each other goddammit," Nurixin whispered as she listened.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 pm
"...What's the problem?" Niles asked, slowly moving to the door, putting his ear to the door. "Is she rejecting him?"

"I think you mean you being as life like as me." Kim corrected with a light chuckle, though she quickly got quiet as she fell into more awkwardness.. "Cause humans came first and... Yeah...

"I don't.. I don't know." She sighed again, frowning at Azm. "You're not below my standards... Not like I got much anyway... I'm just... Worried. After what happened with Geminoid and the androids..... I almost died." KIm shuddered, her eyes swelling up a little. "I almost died and while I laid in the dark holes they stuffed me in, wondering if I ever would see daylight again. I had a lot of time to think. Being so close to death made me realize I might not have a lot of time between now and then. and if there's goingto be someone in my life, I want it to be... serious. Not short and sweet while I'm still the perfect age, but with me throughout all ages."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:19 pm
"You think this is going to be short and sweet?" he asked still smiling. "Hell no, I want this to last a lifetime," he said as he set his forehead against hers. "I'll love you forever even if you don't last forever... I promise."

"Aaaw..." Nurixin cooed still not updating either of them on the situation. "Sweet..."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games