Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:25 pm
Morning had shined through the window and Alcott was on his feet. He stood staring through the window at the vast and empty parking lot as the small TV at the center of the room showed the news.

"Dozens are claiming that the video is a fake, but it's still left thousands wondering if it could possibly be the beginning of the end of the world."

While the woman reporter spoke, the screen showed an amateur video pointed near the top of the hospital, showing the room Alcott and Michaela were in. A silhouette opened their window and jumped out with what appeared to be a girl in its arms. A few people near the camera that saw what it saw gasped and screamed until the silhouette sprouted wings and flew off.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:12 pm
"Hey, that's us," yawned Michaela as she stood from the bed, stretching her arms high over her head. "Wonder how they got footage." Shaking her head, she walked over to him and set her hand on his arm. "Alcott, are you okay? You look angry..."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:22 pm
The area where she touched him tensed up. "I'm fine." Alcott said in a groggy tone. "I've just had a lot on my mind." And he had. He had woken up early, about 3 am, with thoughts over what had happened to Michaela. Then thoughts of Harmana and Alexander pushed into his mind, then the news report. The same video appeared in different news and newspapers, his brother would surely find out and try to find him in return.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:33 pm
"You should go to bed," she said, crossing her arms. "You look exhausted."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 pm
"I don't need to." he protested. "I'm fine. All I need is an energy drink or something. Besides, we need to work on what we'll do next."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 pm
"And we will, as soonas you get some real sleep," she insisted, gesturing to the bed. "Go, Alcott. You need to rest."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:24 pm
"I told you, I'm fine." Alcott said sternly. "I've gone through days without sleep, I can do it again."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:35 pm
She crossed her arms, looking almost exactly like her mother at that moment. "Alcott Northwind, you get that a** into bed right now, or else!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:21 am
Alcott turned to argue with her, but when he saw more Sarah than Michaela he fell silent. His eyes widened a bit in surprise, he couldn't argue. Turning back to the window for a moment, he nodded submissively and turned back around for the bed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 am
"I'll wake you up in a few hours, so just rest up, okay?" Smiling, she handed him a small teddy bear that was as worn as the guitar had been. "And you can even hug on to Beary for safety!" Michaela then turned and say on the armchair, watching the window for...something. "I can't win, I can't reign, I will never win this game without you, without you. I am lost, I am vain, I will never be the same without you, without you. I won't run, I won't fly, I will never make it by without you, without you. I can't rest, I can't fight, all I need is you and I, without you, without you," she sang quietly, swaying from side to side.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:08 am
The teacher raised unamused eyebrows as he held up the teddy bear. Somehow he wasn't surprised to see Michaela with this. He sighed and set it on the other half of the bed before he tossed his legs onto the mattress. Instantly his body melted into the cushioned embrace, his arms folded beneath the pillow that cradled his head. Alcott felt his eyelids grow heavy as the bed tried to pull him to sleep, but once he heard Michaela sing almost in a lullaby-like way, he crashed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 am
As soon as she heard his breathing calm, she walked over slowly and watched him for a few seconds. Laying down beside him, she curled up as close as she could without touching him and sighed. "If you could only see...you mean so much to me, Alcott. I close my eyes, and there's only you. I can't even think about any other man when I'm around you. And when you kissed me? Every area in my body came alive, and all I wanted was to kiss you again. But...if all those stories are true...you kissed only for my eyes. I look a lot like her, don't I? Except for my hair. Mom had red hair, not brown...I forgive you for kissing me...if you'll forgive me." Leaning forward, she lightly pressed her lips against his, then pulled back and slid off the bed, returning to the armchair.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:46 am
Alcott was deep asleep, so his body was the one to react to the kiss, and it did so by returning it if even for a short time. When Michaela slid away from him, Alcott mumbled something inaudible and curled more into his sleep.

~~~

Three hours had passed, the sun was higher up in the sky now. Alcott slowly opened his eyes to see his arms draped over the teddy bear. Well... There's that. He tossed the stuffed animal over his shoulder and swung his legs off the bed, pulling him into a sitting position. A low sigh escaped him as he wiped his face with his hands.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:36 am
Awesome nerd

Standing upon hearing him sigh, Michaela smiled happily and clasped her hands behind her back. "You feeling much better?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:55 am
"Loads." he grunted as he looked over at her. "But I still think an energy drink would've been just as good."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games