Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Holy Sins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:25 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony turned onto his side, holding his head up with his hand and grinning. "Good. I like being depended on." The man leaned over to kiss Nikolai's temple before bringing the sheet up to cover them both. "Come here," he ordered, holding one arm out for Nikolai.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Too tired to snap a witty comment, Nikolai scooted over to Anthony and curled up against him. "If you wanted to cuddle, you could've just asked." he chuckled softly, though he wasn't at all complaining. Anthony's heat was deeply comforting.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Too much work," he grunted, wrapping his arms around the man and settling his chin just above Nikolai's forehead. "Go to sleep, you lazy thing you," murmured the man, smiling softly in his close-to-sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:06 am
Mayah Playah

"Not until... You sleep first." Nikolai mumbled, fighting off his heavy eyelids.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

He chuckled lightly. "If it's an awake-off, you know I'll win," he said, smiling down at him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 am
Mayah Playah

"I'd like... to see you try." Nikolai challenged between yawns.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:46 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"As you wish." Anthony started stroke up and down Nikolai's back, then opened his mouth to sing.
"When I think of the memories
We shared long ago
There's a part deep within me
That wants you to know

Though I left without warning
Without a goodbye
I have faith that soon someday
You'll be by my side

I promise you
I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

My love for you
Will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Though we're apart
You'll always be in my heart
I'll dream of the day
You travel my way
And we make a brand new start

Never my oath come what may
The sun will shine someday
With new horizons to pursue
New horizons here with you.
"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 am
Mayah Playah

Nikolai grunted in frustration when the music began to dull his senses. His eyelids grew unbearably heavy, and his sight began to blur. What a strange song, to talk about lovers that were apart. A firework went off and sent out white sparks, reminding the Russian of snow. He clung to Anthony's chest as dreams and reality began colliding, tossing snow everywhere. "Curse... you..." he mumbled before falling asleep.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:08 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

With a smile, Anthony kissed Nikolai's head and held him closer. "Goodnight, Nikolai," he whispered before allowing sleep to take him as well.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

It would be another hour until even the sun woke from its sleep, but Nikolai was wide and awake. He sat at the edge of the bed, dressed in his black suit, and gazed at Anthony's sleeping figured. He looks so peaceful, he thought to himself with a slight tilt of his head. Only moving his hand, he was about to gently stroke the man's cheek but stopped halfway. No, there was no need to anymore. Nikolai pulled his hand away and turned his head to look at the wall. Anthony had already said that cursed word to him, he already confessed, and now it was time for Nikolai to leave with his heart as a souvenir. Getting up to his feet, he pulled his sleeve back and gazed at the etching stuck on his forearm. Perhaps it's best Anthony doesn't know just what he gave his heart to, he thought to himself.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

As Nikolai left the bed, Anthony's eyes fluttered open. "Nikolai? Where are you going?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and sitting up, the sheet collecting at his waist. Seeing that Nikolai was dressed to go, he smiled sadly. "You're leaving... aren't you?"

Somewhere else in the city, in an abandoned warehouse, Kimberly sat in front of a large circle with strange designs, a book in her hand. "Okay... I summon you, Sin!" she said, kicking her "offering" into the circle.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

The entire ground pulsed with life, and soon the design began to glow bright green. The symbols shined themselves then moved about on their own, and as they danced about two lines shot through the circle and bounced off the walls, making a star with two curved ends. A detailed drawing of a goat skull appeared inside the star, making the entire design pulse three more times. Suddenly a bright green light shot out of the center, like lightning shooting out of the ground. For a moment the figure behind the light looked like an enormous dog standing on its hind legs, its bright gray eyes on the nun that summoned it, but when the lightning left it showed not a dog, but a silver-haired woman. "I am a living form of the Seven Deadly Sins." she introduced herself, her voice showing how eager she was to move about. "I am Envy. Why have you summoned me?" she sneered while staring carefully at the nun, looking as though she was currently being held by invisible chains.

Nikolai turned around when he heard the priest's voice, his sleeve quickly falling back down, and looked at him with slight surprise. "Anthony..." he mumbled, unsure of what to say. He didn't expect the man to get up so early, let alone to see him about to leave. This wasn't exactly how he wanted it to end, although he supposed it would be more satisfying than watching the man wake up to an empty bed. Nikolai pursed his lips, his expression softening. He opened his mouth to answer, but just as he did that something ran through his body. He stiffened and looked over to the window quickly, eyes wide with shock. That power he just felt, it was strong. Momentarily forgetting about his situation, Nikolai strode towards the window and looked to the city, frantic eyes darting to his forearm. His brand was throbbing, and though it was something he wasn't used to, he didn't need Sloth to tell him what was wrong.
There was a Sin in the area.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:48 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Anthony rolled out of the bed, tugging on his pants as Nikolai moved to the window. "What is it?" he asked, walking over, to stand a foot from Nikolai. "What's out there?"

She sucked in her breath, looking over the woman. "Huh, okay then. I'm Kimberly Tyson. I need you to take care of someone for me, Envy." Stepping back, she tugged out a picture of the couple she so hated. "The silver-haired one, his name is Nikolai. I need you to get rid of him, free my cousin from his wicked grasp."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:58 am
Mayah Playah

Envy looked at the picture, staring at the lazily grinning silver-haired man. "Huh, that man..." she mumbled but shook her head and looked back at the nun. "I'll leave him to pieces." she smirked and took a step forward towards the girl. "Has anyone ever told you how pretty your eyes are?" she asked, her thin pupils thinning even more.

Nikolai narrowed his eyes. He had been around a couple Sins before, but this was raw and wild; unstable. "Anthony," he said softly but with a demanding tone. "No matter what happens, don't leave this room." he ordered and began hurrying out.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:02 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Nikolai!" he called, grunting at the Russian's order. "Like Hell, I will." Yanking his shirt and boots on, Anthony raced after him.

She blushed and stepped further back, covering her eyes with her hands. "Wh-what? No, why?"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff