Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
↜Halloween↭OOC↝ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:43 pm
i'm almost done with all my homework.
most of the instructors post the homework ahead of time.
ive only counted 12 mystery assignments so far
that the instructors purposely do not explain in detail.

i already posted for sawyer
but i may make another quick ghost post after the next.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:48 pm
I have work from 1 tomorrow until ??? I onno actually, there aren't end times on our shifts.

Friday I have a doctors appointment at Noon and then work at 3.

Free Saturday though. =3 Gonna be a nice....  

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:53 pm
you have a doctor's appointment? i hope it's nothing too serious.
i'm due for a check up but school has started, so i will put it off... until the holidays.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:07 pm
I'm fine, just out birth control stuffs . sweatdrop  

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:15 pm
that is rather graphic, as i now imagine
hundreds of fish
becoming influenced by the trace chemicals in your urine
washed out to sea.
it's ok since i'm allergic to seafood.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:26 pm
Uhhhhh... Okay. neutral  

Kairakoi

Tipsy Prophet

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:11 pm
I can't stand little kids, I have learned this. At ten o' clock tonight, my youngest nephew who is four years old or perhaps three, demanded I make him brownies, while all the other kids had gone to sleep because they have school tomorrow, he is too young so he doesn't go to school. He literally hovered over me until I made them. Then the moment I popped them into the oven, he was convinced they were done. XD My birthday is in two days, I feel old. sad I am turning 22, so not that old; but eck, I had hoped I had accomplished more in life by now. I hope you guys all do well in classes. Are you all going for a bachelors? I got my degree in the mail over the summer, they mailed it in like late July, very upsetting. >.> I literally could not wait, but once I got it I was like wow, I did it, and then I was like hmm, I need to do more still!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:57 pm
Raff_sapphire6
Yep~ bachelors with a slight chance of going for masters! My schedule's been screwed up so many times that I dunno how or when I'll finish though @_@!

Did you try telling him you'd make them for him in the morning?  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 pm
Crocodylus
Raff_sapphire6
Yep~ bachelors with a slight chance of going for masters! My schedule's been screwed up so many times that I dunno how or when I'll finish though @_@!

Did you try telling him you'd make them for him in the morning?

Yes, he said NO! XD He won in the end, I had to make them because I didn't want him to yell and wake up the other kids.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:06 pm
Raff_sapphire6
Next time you should make them taste nasty by adding huge amounts of salt or something. Then tell him that's what brownies taste like sometimes at night!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:13 pm
Crocodylus
Raff_sapphire6
Next time you should make them taste nasty by adding huge amounts of salt or something. Then tell him that's what brownies taste like sometimes at night!

Lol, I would love to do that; but that seems kind of cruel. He's only four years old. XD I wish you luck on your bachelors and masters.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:15 pm
Raff_sapphire6
See?! The fact you think it's cruel still means you identify with the realm of youth enough to still be considered young at 22~! ;3 Because I know a ton of ADULTS would think that was a grandtastic idea to hotsauce a kid's chocolatey treat~!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:19 pm
Crocodylus
Raff_sapphire6
See?! The fact you think it's cruel still means you identify with the realm of youth enough to still be considered young at 22~! ;3 Because I know a ton of ADULTS would think that was a grandtastic idea to hotsauce a kid's chocolatey treat~!

Lol, or I just have a heart. Did you think of THAT!? Nope, no you didn't. щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:23 pm
Raff_sapphire6
You're wittier than I am~ ._." therefore you must be older and wiser *CACKLES* and a loving aunt x3 !  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 pm
Crocodylus
Raff_sapphire6
You're wittier than I am~ ._." therefore you must be older and wiser *CACKLES* and a loving aunt x3 !

Aww, that's not fair. ಥ‿ಥ Yeah, I'm a huge fan of sweets, wasn't like I was doing anything productive anyway.

Side Note: I don't know if it's cuz my birthday is in two days or someone has discovered my secret obsession with cats; but I keep getting cat items from a mysterious benefactor. I would really like to know who they are, so I can express my love for FAT CATS! ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) My favorite cat video of all time. He is so cute and I feel so sad for him, he can't scratch his ears.

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games