Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:49 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami frowned slightly, seeing Makoto shift into a fighting stance with her hands held slightly away from her body while her hands were open. "I don't like what I'm sensing," she thought.
User Image
Raen shifted his weight as he saw a glimmer of swirling dark mist before what appeared to be a shadow with gleaming crimson scleara and lavender-blue irises. His armor resembled that of a samurai though it had no sword. He felt a hand clap onto his shoulder as he felt a rush of energy surge through him before he noticed the broad 26" long, 2" wide scimitar with a black and orange braided rope hanging from it. "If he gets any closer, I doubt it'll be good for him," he muttered, unaware his canines had lengthened slightly due to the fusion with Kitai's cohort.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:12 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi all but hid behind Raen, her own eyes loosing the pupil once more as her staff appeared "Who is he..?" She felt a slight tremor of fear hit her, much like she felt when Raen reached his true form, and what she'd felt first meeting Ash.Her hands clinched around her staff, the symbols on it burning bruightly as they shifted a swirled with vibrant colors.

Kártes' eyes narrowed dangerously and he widened his stand slightly "Your name." The old warrior was in no mood for games.Not when his charge wasterrified, nor when her mind, albeit joined with anothers, was invaded.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami
User Image
Raen gritted his teeth, shifting the scimitar which ignited with golden crimson flames that had brilliant bluish white tips along its serrated edge for a few seconds before the flames faded into wavering air. "No idea, but I'm almost certain it came from that darkness... which apparently managed to touch me though I evaded it," he said grimly. Setsuna concentrated, summoning her staff unconsciously though to her surprise it looked closer to a dual bladed battle axe on one end with the top of the blades tapering to curving tips with a straight diamond shaped blade with a small garnet sphere in it on the other end. "Osuka," came the hoarse whispered reply. "Great, now I have a Samurai Palpatine in my head," Raen grumbled, referring to the hoarse voice of Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars. He noticed from the blank look that Rei and Makoto both shot him they didn't get the reference.

Kitai focused, the slightly curving dao-katana of her released form materializing in her hand near her hip though her stance didn't change.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shifted uncomfortably and tightened her grip on the staff, the bladed end coming out with a light ringing sound "So..It's here because of you?" She tried to focus on the beings aura but it shifted and turned constantly, making it impossible for her to pinpoint it's location.She ignored the Palpatine comment, not finding it very funny at the moment.

Kártes' face hardened and he seemed to crouch a little, distributing his weight evenly as he found a stance that allowed him to move more fluidly if he had to "Osuka isn't a name I recognize.You'll have to be more specific." The old man seemed to grow, power radiated off him in waves as a silvery aura, nearly identical to Mairi's, pulsed in a slow steady beat.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:11 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami shivered slightly; she could sense the destructive malice seeming to pulse from 'Osuka'.
User Image
Raen growled softly, shifting his weight as he stared at the dark specter. "You probably don't recognize it because it's more than it seems... 'Osuka' isn't your name at all... is it? It's 'Kaosu'... Chaos," he said in a low, grim tone. Setsuna frowned, glancing momentarily towards Raen as he spoke. "It matters little, because you will be my Knight... my arm through the realms as I destroy," Osuka whispered hoarsely. Raen didn't speak, but knew Chaos' overconfidence was a weakness that could be used against it.

Kitai was unsure why that seemed important, but from Raen-sama's tone it wasn't a good thing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:21 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Kártes moved to stand directly between Raen and Kaosu "Sorry.I've come to like the lad.You'll have to find another." The old man was buying time, knowing the wheels in Mairi's head were turning at alarming speeds.

Mairi stood frozen for a moment thinking back on all that she'd learned about darkness and chaos over the years.Carefully constructing an impenetrable wall, she drew Raen and the others into her mind "Light negates the Dark.Calm and peace negate the Chaos and destruction.It can't touch me." She sent flickers on images, showing exactly what she had in mind.This Kaosu didn't know she was the embodiment of Light and Peace.If she offered herself in place of Raen, there was a very good chance they could stop it head on.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:18 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami blinked as images flickered in her mind's eye, mildly surprised. Rei's eyes narrowed, faint flickers of flames swirling around her gloved hands and fingers making it clear she didn't like the idea much more than Raen did.
User Image
Raen frowned at the images flickering in his mind, not liking the idea at all. Setsuna cocked her head ever so slightly, the only sign she'd noticed the images flickering in her mind as she assumed a bojutsu stance. Kaosu sneered behind its helmet, a jet of crimson edged darkness firing from its fingertips at Kártes at extremely high speeds. Raen's eyes narrowed as he focused, drawing energy from deep within himself as his skin flickered, shifting to its true scaled form as a flickering aura of white-silver energy flickered around him as he impaled the scimitar in the floor, ignoring the slight male grunt that escaped the weapon in the process. He abruptly vanished after a couple of seconds.

Kitai blinked as her friend and master abruptly vanished; she knew he hadn't left, yet he wasn't visible. She blinked as an echoing boom sounded as the shadow samurai's helmet rocked to the side as Raen-sama reappeared. The helmet hit the wall of the cavern and imploded into dark mist that evaporated, revealing that the dark samurai's facial appearance was that of a woman with long black hair and pale skin though her creepy crimson-lavender eyes were locked on Raen as he twisted, kicking her in the chest though when she went to grab him he vanished again, materializing next to Kártes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Kártes simply raised a hand and absorbed the jet, the darkness fading quickly into a pale light "You'll have to do better than that." He tensed slightly when Raen acted.He knew Mairi's plan wasn't one they liked, but he knew there was a high chance it would work "Fool."

Mairi gasped slightly in pain.The helmet, because it was made of the darkness actually seared a mark into the cavern wall, forever scarring her safe place "Stop!" She stepped forward, seemingly not bothered by Kaosu's appearance now at all.She waited until Kártes laid a heavy hand on Raen's shoulder, and shock going through as the old man used his own gift to hold the boy in place "You say you want him as a soldier.Soldiers die quickly, as the past has often shown." She twisted her staff slightly, retracting the blades "Anyone can be a soldier, just give them a blade and an order and they'll do as told.But not all can see the past or future." The cards slipped out of her pocket again and floated just in front of her, ready for use "Be ready.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:21 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami shifted her weight, her gaze flicking between Mairi and Raen, who was obviously intent on protecting Mairi. Rei gritted her teeth, the flames of her aura growing more pronounced before she inhaled suddenly, the flames suddenly condensing just in front of her hands into a bow that had twin razor sharp blades on the outside away from the string though she was mildly confused why there weren't any arrows.
User Image
Raen still had the faint silvery white aura flickering around him before he felt his muscles freeze as the older spirit's callused hand landed on his shoulder. Kaosu snorted. "I know the future already... destruction and darkness. The past does not interest me as I have had my hand in it," she snapped. Raen could sense the Senshis' eyes all widening in shock at Kaosu's statement. "It makes sense... darkness, destruction... fear, pain, hatred... all point to the same thing which stands before us... Chaos embodied," he muttered, well aware that they could all hear him since he didn't bother to shield the thought. What troubled him, however, was that this Chaos seemed utterly focused on destruction of everything.... possibly even itself. It makes no sense... why would Chaos seek its own destruction when change in itself is a form of controlled chaos?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Kártes tightened his grip on Raen's shoulder slightly "Watch and wait." He was as worried as Raen about Mairi, but he trusted her enough to know what she was doing.

Despite herself, Mairi's mouth quirked slightly "That may be so, but you've not had a hand in everyone's past, nor will you have one in their future.Your Sight is limited, whereas mine is not." Andy one of the Senshi, as well as Raen and the spites, would know she was using subtle manipulation.But Kaosu, being an embodiment of an element, wouldn't be able to tell at all "Man is a fickle creature.You kill, or destroy, one, and dozens more take his place." She waved a hand, a single card sliding out from the deck and turning to face the woman.It was the Fool "Life has many angles, many doors in which you can destroy it.The question is.Do you know which one.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:16 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami
User Image
Kaosu sneered, a bolt of black lightning arcing from her fingertips at the card. "I do not care. I will destroy all that stands in my way," she snapped. Raen tensed, though it wasn't him that moved.

Kitai flashed a hand forward, causing Kaosu to stumble backwards as the air seemed to implode in front of her though she seemed more irritated than injured from the shell of spiritual energy that had hit and cracked Kaosu's chestplate.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Kártes scowled an wrapped a hand around Kitai's wrist, block her power as well "Enough.You have to trust that she knows what she's doing.You have to have faith.After all, that is what's been keeping her alive this long." He shifted his stance, not liking that Mairi wanted to do this on her own, but he didn't want either of the two potentally putting her in more danger.

Mairi didn't so much as flinch as the card absorbed the bolt and shot it back as a stream of pure white white, eroding Kaosu's armor some "Care to try again?" She flicked her fingers and another card emerged, this time it was the Wheel of Fortune "You cannot simply barrel down a path.You have to find the twists and turns, the little nooks and hiding spaces that run the world as it is before you can destroy it." She was deliberately goading the woman.Mairi actually wanted to be attacked, and the stronger the attack was, the stronger it would be shot back at Kaosu, until Mairi gathered enough of the energy to end it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:34 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami saw something odd flicker behind Raen's back, almost as if it were a tail of darkness though she saw him jerk slightly and suddenly.
User Image
Raen jerked as he felt something pulse deep in the back of his mind, something extremely dark and primal. He saw Kaosu snarl as a spinning disc of darkness fired straight at Mairi followed soon by a spinning sphere of energy that had a twisting trail of indigo energy following it. He closed his eyes, unsure what it was he felt invading him, but faint black flames flickered over his skin before he deliberately concentrated it into a sphere the size of a golf ball. "Chronos Slash," Setsuna whispered as she slashed downward with her staff, a pulsating crescent of prismatic pink light shearing through the tail close to Raen's back where Kaosu was trying to manipulate Raen to attack Mairi from behind.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:51 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

Kártes Clamped his hand down harder, using his link with Mairi to ensure that Raen wouldn't be able to move, even if he wanted to.

Mairi caught the twin attacks with the cards and allowed them to build up and she turned halfway, putting a small amount of focus on Raen.Holding out her left hand, part of her aura slithered off in a long serpentine motion, coiling itself around her friend and enveloping him in a sort of cocoon.She kept her pale eyes on Kaosu the entire time "Now that's not nice.Hurting my friend like that." She heard a sharp intake of breath from Kártes just before she grinned "Duck!!' She allowed just enough time for everyone but the woman to drop to their knees and cover their heads, though in Raen's case it was the old man that did the covering, before the room exploded in a shock wave of blinding light.For those that did hold some amount of peace in their hearts, they felt the shock wave, but rather than painful it would have been like a hard breeze on a spring day.But for Kaosu, it was relentless, as Mairi narrowed the force of it onto her alone, letting the power behind it slowly build and eat away at the armor until there would be nothing left.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:14 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

Ami blinked as she slid back slightly from the blast of air. Rei slid back slightly more than Ami did, but other than a slight grunt slipping from the Miko's lips, she didn't say anything.
User Image
Raen stared into the light, seeing the snarling form of the samurai woman corroding slowly, her armor dissolving and cracking as she stomped closer before the armor shattered like brittle glass leaving the pitch black kimono-hakama outfit already shredding from Mairi's assault. He could see black-indigo blood trailing behind the woman's form before she imploded into a large cloud of darkness, tendrils of it curling towards Mairi at high speed as spears of black crystal revealed themselves. "Black Lightning Flash," he snapped, the sphere of concentrated chaotic energy imploding into a spear with a dark brownish red haft and amethyst blades as a blast of black lightning shattered the crystals before the dark fog was forced to retreat into a centralized point before disappearing utterly. It was intriguing that Raen focused and purified the very dark chaotic energy Kaosu had attempted to implant into him into a new soul weapon that floated just beside him before it flickered and transformed into a navy eyed woman with long pale blond hair in a high ponytail hanging down her back and stopping just above the middle of her back over her dark indigo-black kimono that clung to her generous curves.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games