Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:07 am
Mayah Playah
Do you like my avi's cosplay? emotion_kirakira

As soon as Liam registered who it was, the wheelchair squeaked with movement. Cameron, just as curious as his lover had been, lowered his gaze and caught his breath when he saw the wheelchair and nothing else. Where was-?
"What are you doing?!" Rieux yelled from a distance. Cameron turned to see his dad running as fast as he could towards them, panicked eyes towards where he and Liam had been looking. "Stop him!!" The officer quickly turned to see Julian running towards Micah. Cameron stared, stupefied, then quickly shook his head. "Julian!" he screamed. "Get back!"
The boy ignored them. Family or not, this had to be done. He had to get revenge on the one who took everything from him.
So he kept running. He ran and ran, tripping every few steps due to his legs still getting adjusted to being usable. It was when he got close enough to the car that Nobutaka took things into his own hands. The mobster opened the door and pulled both Julian and Micah in. One large hand clamping the top of the car, Nobutaka leaned out enough for his upper torso to be out and gave the stunned trio his wolfish grin. "Don't worry! We'll take good care of 'em!" he shouted.
Cameron stared in pure shock as he comprehended what was happening. His son... His son, whom had lost his memories, ran towards one of the deadliest people in town, someone who could even escape Fredrich's persistent kill attempts. He made a straight B-line for him. It was as if it had been planned. How? Why?
"Idiot!" snarled Rieux as he shoved past the two men. "Quit gawking and get your damn son back before it's too late!" When he swung his right arm up a handgun materialized in it. Although the doctor wasn't a sharpshooter, he would fire recklessly if it meant saving his grandson. He closed his left eye and sneered at the man that barked a laugh at them, then he fired three bullets.
Nobutaka, quick to see the gun, dove back into his car before the bullets could hit him. Not like they would have anyway. Rieux was a terrible shot, and the bullets hit the trunk of the car. "Drive!" the mobster yelled at his driver. The car squealed with sudden energy and sped off the road.
Uttering a curse under his breath, Rieux aimed his gun again and readied to pull the trigger when-
"Stop!"
The doctor stiffened as he was quickly grabbed. He glared up at his son, who shakily kept a firm grip on him.
"You might shoot Julian!"
"Then go after him yourself instead of standing around!" Rieux yelled back.
Cameron's mind was an absolute wreck. He had so many questions that it was like a plague, but at the same time his father was right, he couldn't let Julian get away! Summoning what little focus he had left, the officer looked at his lover. "Let's go." he said and ran to the front seat of his car.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:22 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

The beauty laughed as the car rushed away, cheeks pink from the excitement of it all. He reached for Julian, checking over him as his chuckles began to calm. "What a day, huh, Jules?" He glanced up to Nobutaka, eyes sparkling. "Any other little adventures for today, or are we going to take Julian home right away?"

The slender doctor watched helplessly as he lost his son once more, watching the car speed away. He barely registered whatever order he was given, mind somewhere else as his body carried him into the car. He slid into the passenger seat, yanking on the seatbelt and staring right ahead, somewhere deep in his mind slowly becoming even more unhinged.

Awesome nerd
Both like, and am strangely attracted to.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:47 am
Mayah Playah
... Well Cameron's flattered.

Julian pressed himself against his seat, beads of sweat dotting his forehead and the side of his neck. His heart was beating like crazy! That whole scene was crazy! Micah laughing was crazy! He wasn't sure what exactly he had gotten into, but right now his biggest concern was on getting to a quiet place where he could steady his nerves.

Nobutaka, far too used to scenes like this, pressed the butt of his cigarette against an ashtray before looking back at his lover. He raised one eyebrow at Micah's giggling fit, amused by this sudden change yet again. It wouldn't surprise the mafia man if that pretty boy turned out to be some crazed killer.
He watched with interest as Julian flinched at Micah's touch. As the boy opened his mouth to talk, the car suddenly lurched forward. Nobutaka steadied himself and cursed under his breath. "Looks like we're not done." he muttered and opened the roof window. Standing to his full height, he looked behind the car to see a car getting ready to ram them a second time. Inside that car were Julian's parents. "I knew it wouldn't be that easy." the mobster clicked his tongue and aimed his gun at them, firing away.
Cameron swerved the car a couple times to dodge the worst of the bullets, but the third and fourth one pierced the windshield. Cracks decorated the entire panel and blinded them. Grunting in anger, Cameron rolled his door's window down and pulled out his own pistol. "Take the wheel!" he yelled at Liam. Without waiting for any confirmation, he leaned out of his side of the car and fired at Nobutaka.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:09 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Taka!" Micah nearly reached for his lover's leg, instead grabbing Julian's arm and yanking him downward and out of the way. The slender beauty reached under the seat for his own small handgun that he barely knew how to load, much less fire. Still, always be prepared, Nobutaka had always told him.

Liam cried out as he was made to grab the wheel, only just catching it in time. "Be careful, Cameron!" he shouted over the wind, somehow managing to keep them from crashing into people. Frantic eyes searched the dark back-window for their son, unable to see. His heart broke once again from the sight he couldn't see, and he could feel it falling away into the dark abyss as he once again lost hope.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:52 am
Mayah Playah

"Relax." Nobutaka said and flickered his gaze downwards to the two males in the car. "These guys' emotions are all over the place. They can't aim worth sh-t." he snickered. Just as he looked back up, a bullet grazed his arm. Nobutaka blinked, but was otherwise unfazed. It was a superficial cut as worst. Smirking once more, he lifted his gun and aimed at the car itself. He fired the remainder of his bullets. One lodged itself into the headlight, and the other pierced the front tire.
Cameron winced as the car began losing speed and control from the lost tire. He moved Liam to his seat and took full reign of the wheel, working on keeping the car upright. It skidded to the side of the road, barely dodging frantic drivers, and hit the curb of the sidewalk. The impact caused the car to tilt dangerously close to the sidewalk, but fate decided to give the two a break for the day and let the car land on its wheels.
Cameron sat there for a moment, mulling over what had happened. Nobutaka's taunting laugh fro a distance snapped him out of his daze, and the angered officer slammed his fists against the steering wheel. "Dammit!!" he yelled, feeling hot tears of anger burn around the edges of his eyes. "Dammit!! They took him!!! God f-cking DAMMIT!!"

Julian stared at the stopped car, watching it get smaller and smaller with more distance. Liam and Cameron, his parents. They went after him. The young man slowly turned back forward. He had to admit, he felt very bad about doing this to them, but it had to be done.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:00 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Unlike Cameron, Liam wouldn't just sit in the car. He pushed open the door and ran onto the sidewalk, clumsy legs trying to bolt towards the rapidly shrinking car. He ran for what seemed like hours, although it was only a few seconds. "Julian!" he screamed, tears blurring his vision once again as his muscles locked and he felt his body prepare to completely give out. He'd lost his son for a second time, and Liam knew right then that even his regeneration abilities wouldn't be enough to fix him fast.

"Are you hurt?" was Micah's question to the teen as the shooting finished, ignoring the mocking laugh he heard above him. His eyes stayed on the boy until they finally looked back to the couple behind him. The last thing he saw of them before they disappeared from sight was the purple-haired doctor falling to his knees on the pavement and drop his head into his hands, sobbing so painfully that he could see the elder male's shoulders shaking from where he sat in the car.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 pm
Mayah Playah

"No." Julian answered, despite the bandages still over his head. He kept looking forward, ignoring the laughter overhead and the scream behind him. This is for the best, he kept reminding himself. This is for the best.
Nobutaka got back into the car, still chuckling. His hair was a mess from the wind and there was a tear on his right sleeve that showed a small cut. "That was almost too easy." he snickered as he sat down and closed the window.

The sirens of police cars echoed in the distance, and people ran to the sidewalks to see what had happened. By some miracle Cameron pushed himself out of the broken car. There were rips and tears in his own clothing, but all cuts had already healed. Tear-ridden eyes located his lover as he plodded around. When he reached him, he just stood there. What could he do? He didn't have the energy or the will to convince himself that everything would be okay, how could he do so for Liam?
Cameron wearily watched his spouse sob, he tiredly listened to the sirens getting louder and louder as police cars drove up. He didn't care. What else could happen that could make things worse?

From the hospital Rieux watched as police car after police car drove towards the smoke from a distance. He didn't have to be there to know what had happened. Rieux sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead. That man that had taken Julian, he was the one Cameron's friend had a long time rivalry with. Why, then, did he want Julian? The doctor looked towards the other hospital, the one Fredrich was in. That man must know some answers. His mind set, Rieux walked towards his own car, not bothering to worry about his son and the other doctor. The police were there already, he assumed, and would be occupying their time for a good few hours.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

"Taka, you idiot!" Micah reached over to his lover and smacked his arm where the cut was, frowning at him. "You could've got seriously hurt, standing up like that and shooting at him. What if you'd gotten shot, huh?" He shook his head disdainfully at the man, more irritated than anything else.

Liam leaned forward, his hands hitting the concrete and holding him up as his tears fell and darkened the sidewalk. His didn't look up, didn't notice Cameron was near him. All he did was cry and cry, the tears not stopping. "Leave me!" he screamed as a police officer tried to help him up, smacking away the young man's hands and remaining where he was. He knew he wouldn't be able to stand. Not like this.
The officer crouched beside the doctor for a few more minutes before standing and speaking to Cameron, asking his superior what had happened.

Back in Fredrich's hospital, Ellery exhaled through his nose as he quietly closed the door behind him, legs carrying him over to the bed. He sat on the side, reaching up to touch his partner's cheek tenderly. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:07 am
Mayah Playah

Nobutaka hissed when his arm was hit. He put a hand on it and rubbed it, smirking at Micah. "Then I'd make you dress up as a nurse and take care of me til I got better." he taunted.

"Liam..." Cameron whispered. Even he tried to reach for his lover, but he was only met with screams and sobs. The officer's frown deepened, and he looked away sadly. His son, who didn't even recognize him, was now in the hands of one of the worst mobsters in town, and now his lover was slowly losing his mind. His entire world was crumbling right in front of him. He could feel every emotion from his ebbing from him.
It took the other officer three tries to get Cameron's attention. He fixed the man with an empty stare and began telling him what had happened.

"Much better." Fredrich murmured. "It'd be nice if they would let me out, though. Hopefully Cameron's father will convince them to let me out early."
"After the hell you've just caused, you can forget it."
Hearing the voice that had come in on cue, the Austrian turned his head to see Dr. Rieux at the doorway. Since he wasn't working the doctor was in a brown suit, save the blazer. He would've looked nice (and for some, steam punk) had his entire outfit not been messy. The sleeve of his brown vest was nearing his arm, his tie was nearly entirely off, and his hair was blown by the wind. "Your damn rivalry with that yakuza has spread to my grandson." he growled, remaining in his spot at the doorway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:33 am
The beauty rolled his eyes, crossing his arms and shaking his head at the man. "You pervert. You just want to see me in a tiny skirt!" Micah was amused, despite his best efforts not to be, and soon moved closer to the mob boss to examine the wound. "You're lucky it only grazed you."

The officer wrote down Cameron's statement, tipping his hat and promising to help before walking away to the other officers on the scene.
By that time, Liam had finally stood, wearily wiping away tears that had reddened those purple eyes. He slowly rolled his head to the side, vacant eyes on the man he'd been with for so long. "We need to go," he croaked, voice hoarse from his sobs. The doctor ventured closer, one trembling hand reaching for Cameron's forearm, his head bowing and eyes closing. He was too tired to continue this day.

"Nobutaka?" uttered the designer as he made sure to keep close to his partner, fingers a breath away from the gun he'd had Daniel store in the room for Fredrich's protection. Ellery was confused, not sure exactly what the man was saying. He knew that Julian had been shot because of Daniel's mission, but why was Rieux coming to them now? "What's happened?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:27 am
Mayah Playah

"Tch, more unlucky." Nobutaka snorted. "Those two were shooting out of emotions. Guy couldn't even see me with all those tears. The fact that he got me is pure luck on his side." he grunted.
Julian sat at his side as the two talked, his eyes on the fists at his lap. Shooting out of emotions... That rang a bell. Something... Something about not needing emotions; and a blur of yellow...
"Yo, kid."
The young man snapped out of it and looked over at Nobutaka, seeing a glass filled with a light brown liquid. "Go on, take a drink." the mobster snickered, giving him that wolfish grin of his. Julian eyed the liquid, wondering what exactly it was. He licked his dry lips. Poisonous or not, he was thirsty. He took the glass and took a quick swig of it. He was met with a strong bitterness, and Julian quickly coughed out hot air, much to Nobutaka's pleasure.
"Never had alcohol before, eh?" the yakuza asked while barking with laughter. "It's okay. Takes a while to get used to. Go on and drink some more, kiddo. This stuff makes the mind dull for a moment, and I'm sure you want to forget most of this."
Julian stared at the mobster's toothy smile, then at the alcohol in his hands. His throat still burned, but Nobutaka did have a point. He wanted to forget that grave look on his 'family''s face, and if this could help... Taking a deep breath, Julian tilted his head back and chugged his drink.

Cameron dully watched the man leave, but didn't believe his words. He saw the look on his face, he understood. Nobutaka was powerful in the underworld, ordinary police officers couldn't even touch the people that worked under him. Fredrich was the one in charge of his investigation, too, and with him in his state...
The officer barely reacted when he felt something on his arm. He turned his head to see Liam clutching onto him. Cameron just watched him, face void of any kind of emotion, from sympathy to sorrow. Almost like a robot, he put his arm around the doctor's shoulders and walked in the direction their house was. People offered to give them rides, asked them questions over what happened, asked about their well-being, but he ignored them. He had nothing to say anymore.

"He kidnapped my grandson!" Rieux yelled, making Fredrich tense up slightly. "Cameron, Liam, and I went to pick Julian up from the hospital. I was getting the car when I saw Julian run straight into Nobutaka's car! Whatever the hell you did, keep it to your own family! My-" He stopped, unable to go on. Sighing, he ran a hand over his face and paced around inside the room. "They're completely broken now, I'm sure." he mumbled more to himself than to them. "They've lost their son, and they can't even commit suicide." He suddenly turned to glare at the couple. "Where's your son? I want him to know what he's done."
"What he's done?" Fredrich raised an eyebrow. "I know Daniel made a mistake, but he-"
"He ruined my family!" Rieux argued, slamming the side of his fist against the wall. "Your precious son got my grandson shot, and because of this my son is broken! Tell me where he is!!"
The detective grew quiet. No amount of reasoning to clear Dr. Rieux's mind right now. Exhaling slowly through his nose, Fredrich turned to Ellery.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:56 am
Micah decided not to complain about giving the kid alcohol, figuring he needed it. Instead, the blue-eyed vixen moved to practically sit on his lover's lap, fingers carelessly toying with a lock of his curled hair. "So what do we do now?" he muttered, glancing back to the kid. It wasn't like they could keep this up for very long. Someone was bound to search high and low for the teen, and Micah didn't want to see what would happen to his favorite criminal when his luck finally caught up to him.

Ellery forgot completely about the gun as he was informed of Julian's escape, immediately thinking of his own son. Thankfully, Daniel wouldn't arrive at the hospital for another thirty minutes, due to running out for food, but just in case, Ellery had to find some way to get the doctor to leave. "He isn't here," the brunette managed to say, one hand reaching behind and gripping the sheet. "I think he said something about going to visit Julian. Maybe he's at the other hospital!" he offered, stepping further back. Rieux was a bomb exploding.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:11 am
Mayah Playah

"We'll settle for a couple days, give the kid time to heal." Nobutaka shrugged while wrapping an arm around Micah's waist. "If I remember right, this kid has a family of doctors. Maybe he learned a few things? It'd sure be helpful to have a murderous doctor on our team. He'd heal and kill for us! That's a hell of a deal!"
Julian stared at his empty glass, already feeling his mind grow somewhat fuzzy, but he was still able to hear them. A family of doctors. The man that introduced himself as the grandfather did mention being able to take care of him in turn of the hospital. Did he know medical things himself? His eyes narrowed. If he did, he forget all of them.

Rieux scoffed. "I expected the same thing. Your son must not care about Julian so much if he doesn't go as soon as he hears that he's awake, after all. But he wasn't there. He wasn't there to speak to Julian when he woke up, and he certainly wasn't there to save him." He narrowed his eyes at Ellery. "If you think you can stall him then you'd better think of another plan fast. You three are the reason my family has fallen apart, and you're damn well going to listen to the chaos you've done! That's the least you can do. Especially your son, after all I've done for him!" he spat.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:27 am
Micah set one hand on the man's chest to steady himself, fingers spread and greatly enjoying the muscles he felt beneath. "He still has amnesia. I doubt he'll remember any of the things he was taught. If anything, we'll have to reteach him everything." The male pressed himself closer to his lover, lips drawing close to his ear. "What about Daniel?" he whispered, not letting on that part of him was incredibly turned on how reckless Nobutaka was acting.

"He wasn't there because I told him not to go," firmly asserted the slender brunette. Nervousness gone, he took two steps forward and stood his ground. "Daniel shouldn't have been there as soon as Julian opened his eyes. Liam, Cameron and yourself were the only ones who needed to be there. As for saving him, we all know what went down in that room. Julian risked his life being there, and when Daniel was nearly killed, he took saving him into his own hands. You can't keep blaming my son for something he was only a little part of!" His own eyes narrowed, anger finally rising. "But if you want to get technical, we could blame all of this on Cameron and yourself. No one would've gotten injured if Cameron had done as I'd asked and tightened security when Fredrich got shot, and if you'd come like we'd asked you two, Fredrich could've been taken care of faster and Daniel wouldn't have felt the need to avenge a death." Clenching his fist, he pointed a finger to the door. "If you're going to insult my family, you can leave."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:46 am
Mayah Playah

"I wouldn't be so sure about that." Nobutaka said. "Some memories get triggered by things. Sometimes smell, sometimes objects. Y'know, random things. Maybe a day with our own doc will wake him up." His expression became sadistic when Daniel's name was mentioned. "What about him? We've got his special someone. All we do now is watch him tear this town apart looking for him."

A hand lurched out and struck Ellery.
"Ellery!" Fredrich yelled. He tried to get up, but stopped as he saw a materialized gun pointed at him. He grit his teeth, feeling truly vulnerable. Without his gloves he couldn't pulled out a gun of his own, and the one hidden inside was just out of reach, meant for Ellery or Daniel.
"Are you really pouring the blame on my family?" Rieux's calm voice uttered, a look made of pure venom pouring down on Ellery. "Allow me to remind you about a few key things: your lover here was the first rival of Nobutaka's, and my son helped him in dire times. The reason your lover still stands today, the reason that scar on his stomach wasn't a mortal blow, is because of Cameron." He narrowed his eyes. "You're a fool stuck in denial that wants to carry on pretending as though your son did and will continue to do nothing wrong. I gave your son that elixir long ago so that he could protect Julian. He's stronger than the average human in every aspect only so he could keep that boy safe. Your family played as big a role in this as mine." Finally, he looked to the gun in his hand, then at Fredrich's cautious look. "Nothing is more pathetic than hypocrisy." he uttered. "If you were the one this all happened to then I'm sure I would have you breathing fire down my neck." He looked at Ellery when he finished speaking. He wanted to pull that trigger. Both of them weren't immortal, and right now his son wouldn't care what happened to them. He could do it, and no one would care. The only one that did he would off too.
After a silence that felt like ages, Rieux pulled his gun back and let it vanish into particles. "You will not be hiding from this. You know about this Nobutaka the most, so start telling me all you can." he told Fredrich.
The Austrian displayed no emotion, but he nodded at the request. "Ellery," he said quietly. "Keep your emotions in check. Although I don't like hearing it myself, Dr. Rieux is right. The fault's on our side, too." He glanced at his lover. "Call Daniel. We'll need his help finding Julian, as well."

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games