Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)
Plotting & character construction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:42 pm
blue carnal love
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Well reading over his profile I can see them having a very love-hate relationship. Fremy's the same way about men Alejandro is about women. And she's gay as well. it's like they're a mirror image of each other almost. Fremy has an outright aversion to men touching her but is a bit more respectful so long as she's given her space. She was also groomed to be hyper-intelligent and self-aware so Alejandro might have a hard time pulling the wool over her eyes. She'd very observant. Also she packs a Blunderbuss ( a hand cannon ) so if Alejandro got in her face she'd likely to pull that on him.

As for a reason~ Her work might send her back that way. IDK how he'd react to encountering her mid poach though? She'd not the type to harm Pokemon for no reason but shes still a poacher after all so she can seem overly cruel.

Well, that's amazing. xD They'd be an interesting pair. Though, Alejandro doesn't really care about pulling wool over anyone's eyes; he knows who he is and isn't interested in pretending he's someone he's not. As for her cannon, he'd definitely back off. Gotta stay alive.

Encountering her mid-poach would be...interesting. I'm not sure how he'd react. I want to say he won't really care and would just watch her with a bored look in his eyes, but at the same time, poaching's a serious crime and a lot of Pokemon get hurt during it, so....Hm.
She doesn't use live ammo. Its all stuff like rubber bullets and tranq darts. She can't sell a dead or injured Pokemon, after all, lol Not to say those won't hurt like a b***h XP Ill see about sending her that way after I finish the Unown event. Got a new OC im releasing soon <3  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:14 am

This is her profile
I don't think she'd see the naming as an act of pride or associate it with them being powerful. She see's her Pokemon strength as an extension of her own intellect and the names would be something that match's that Pokemon, either its combat style or what species it is.
Say she had a Rayquaza. she'd name it Q'uq'umatz. The Mayan feathered serpent god.
Her Bulbasaur would be Ah Bolon Dzacab. Patron of the harvest and the seeds.

you have solved your own problem it seems?  

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:16 am
blue carnal love
Trying this again. My sanity depends on it. Anyone in or near Pewter City that would be interested in interacting with Alejandro?

well . . . William is in Pewter, but I think William will run away as soon as he catches sight of Alejandro.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:30 am
amarzyciel
well . . . William is in Pewter, but I think William will run away as soon as he catches sight of Alejandro.

Aw....Even if he has a cute pink Skitty on his head? xD  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:55 am
blue carnal love
amarzyciel

Aw....Even if he has a cute pink Skitty on his head? xD

nah, he has a psychic cat which is more awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:07 am
amarzyciel
nah, he has a psychic cat which is more awesome.

Psh! Who wants your friendship anyway, William? emotion_donotwant ...i do. i want the friendship. LOVE ME!

In all seriousness, it's totally fine if you don't think William would approach Alejandro or even hold a conversation with him. He just looks like a pretty intimidating guy, especially to someone that's naturally cowardly. xD But, hey. If there's ever an opportunity for them to meet, I'd be up for that.

She doesn't use live ammo. Its all stuff like rubber bullets and tranq darts. She can't sell a dead or injured Pokemon, after all, lol Not to say those won't hurt like a b***h XP Ill see about sending her that way after I finish the Unown event. Got a new OC im releasing soon <3

I look forward to it!  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:08 pm
blue carnal love

Psh! Who wants your friendship anyway, William? emotion_donotwant ...i do. i want the friendship. LOVE ME!

In all seriousness, it's totally fine if you don't think William would approach Alejandro or even hold a conversation with him. He just looks like a pretty intimidating guy, especially to someone that's naturally cowardly. xD But, hey. If there's ever an opportunity for them to meet, I'd be up for that.

Xd

Well, i still feel i should let you know why he isn't.
Unless something happens that caused william not being able to avoid Alejandro, i cannot see him willing to be in his line of sight.
If you have idea in mind for it, i am open for it.
Might be able to involve him with Fremy too, maybe as the poor bystander that happens to be unlucky.

He will be around for awhile for his gym challenge and i am going to try fight some wild pokemon to refresh my memory of the battle system before i attempts it.
It gets even longer since i have a profile to write and rl commission work to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:41 pm
blue carnal love
Anyone in or near Pewter that would be interested in interacting with Alejandro?

Actually my character Azalea is in Pewter and I’ve been looking for someone to RP her with. I can’t imagine it being anything friendly given their personality types but if you’re okay with a little rivalry/animosity then I’d be happy to throw her at Alejandro!

Watch her notice he's a cat person and immediately use that to bug him by talking about how dogs are superior she actually doesn't care she just wants to fite

amarzyciel

That offer goes to you and William too~ Az could serve as a reason why he doesn't get to run away from Alejandro, because she's a brat and if she notices that he's intimidated by Ale, then she'll intentionally grab him like "Hey kid wanna meet a star? Don't be shy" and forcefully introduce them. she's a jerk I'm so sorry  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:09 pm
SpectralEternity

That offer goes to you and William too~ Az could serve as a reason why he doesn't get to run away from Alejandro, because she's a brat and if she notices that he's intimidated by Ale, then she'll intentionally grab him like "Hey kid wanna meet a star? Don't be shy" and forcefully introduce them. she's a jerk I'm so sorry

lol I am okay with that since I need people to rp with too.
Toss them all together and see if they stick.
it's going to be a weird group if it somehow works

William you poor poor guy, I can see both of them drag him into their quarrel with
"Hey, you! Cat or dog?"
W: "err . . . " internal panic ensues
"NEITHER!!!" and wants to run away, but too scared to offend them both if he does.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:11 pm
blue carnal love
lol I think Spec and amarzyciel have more or less booted me out of the running so ill have Fremy go finish a job catching an Adino instead and leave ya'll to it. Maybe another time.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:40 pm
blue carnal love
lol I think Spec and amarzyciel have more or less booted me out of the running so ill have Fremy go finish a job catching an Adino instead and leave ya'll to it. Maybe another time.

whoops, sorry gonk
though you certainly helps simply by chatting, since it brings attention to the thread.

btw I forgot to ask before, is Sonoko your other oc gone?
her previous profile link leads to Fremy now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:48 pm
amarzyciel
blue carnal love

whoops, sorry gonk
though you certainly helps simply by chatting, since it brings attention to the thread.

btw I forgot to ask before, is Sonoko your other oc gone?
her previous profile link leads to Fremy now.
Um, yeah I scraped her a while back due to lack of drive for her as a character. Replaced her with Fremy. Shes an NPC i bring up now and again for her brother Ohmarow or rival Yukie who are also OC's i run.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:56 pm
Um, yeah I scraped her a while back due to lack of drive for her as a character. Replaced her with Fremy. Shes an NPC i bring up now and again for her brother Ohmarow or rival Yukie who are also OC's i run.

ah, there used to be a plot between them before, nothing more than childhood friends,
so I can simply alter it that he has never seen her again ever since she ran away from home.
if you don't mind I leave it like that? it serves as part of his character development.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:04 pm
amarzyciel

ah, there used to be a plot between them before, nothing more than childhood friends,
so I can simply alter it that he has never seen her again ever since she ran away from home.
if you don't mind I leave it like that? it serves as part of his character development.
Well actually lol ~ For her brother's plots, i have her as a traveling trainer who refuses to go home due to her father's emotional abuse but is in contact with her mother from time to time and will actually be traveling with Yukie after my current arch with her. I've given thought to bringing her back but I've had no reason to so iv let her remain as an NPC. If you want/need tho I can try having her return more often to send messages or if i your headed to the Hoenn anytime soon she'll be going with Ohm as he catches his Groudon.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:31 pm
SpectralEternity

amarzyciel

What a mismatched group. xD I totally approve. Bring on the endless cat or dog war!  
The Chattering Chatot (OOC Subforum and Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games